Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

RoyalGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:05 pm
Hello everyone. My name is James. Its a pleasure to be in this guild. I hope to make new friends here and also able to help with things as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:02 am
Illonwick Kasunaga
'allo all!

S'nice to be here!

Most people have come to call me Illi or Kasu-chan, so either is just fine...unless you've got your own nickname for me xp

I'm 17 (young-in'!) and I live in one of the proud states of New England: Massachusetts!

I'm a very proud moderator of the Fantasy Roleplayer's Realm and I also love doing art work (note the example in my signature!).

3nodding heart

Illi! I'm not sure if I already posted here, but if not let me do so now. I'm currently 21 and just gave birth to my first child, Sylvan Morrigan. I live in Georgia, USA (unfortunately) with Wolf4life13. I'm pretty outspoken and sometimes upset people by what I say, but if I do, just approach me about it. I may not change what I said, but I will try to keep opinions to myself that may offend you.  

Spyse

Sparkly Consumer

4,150 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

princesspea16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:58 pm
well wont tell you my actual name but my nick name is Cat or Cata i'm 16 and like in Ohio, US. I go to school what a pain and i spend the rest of my time on gaia wonderin how i'm pullin off A's and B's in advanced classes if i dont ever spend anytime doin anything else ooo and i have a short attention span  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:51 pm
Brock is my name.I'm young and enjoying it.Spend a lot of time on my computer and 50% is gaia.I like to do things and im hardly busy.
I like alot of things but thats not important.  

Astro Coast

Tipsy Gawker

Sarojin-sama

Aged Guildsman

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:52 pm
Greetings all, I'm Saro-kun. I'm 20 years old, and an Art major in college. I live in the guilds. 3nodding

I'm on the crew in the:
Free Gold Guild
Tokers & Happy Cohorts (The Happy Cats) Guild
[I'm a Cohort 3nodding ]
and The Dream Station

And may I just say, this is an excellently designed guild. Very professional.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:51 pm
Hello all, I am Destiny....guild crew in F.U.K(s)...I see my captain and a few others are already here!! Happy to have been invited!! Thanks so much!!

Oh and I'm 23 and a house wife. I spend about one hour a day (or a little more) on Gaia, mostly in guilds, the GD, the market place or Token Slots!!  

VerukaSalt

EternalMisfit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:02 pm
Okay, my name is Misfit, or Missi. I am a college sutdent who is currently focusing on animation as my first major. I am twenty years of age and came to gaia becuase I needed reprieve from daily life. I am a crew member of Mindscape...a literate role players haven...

Ask if you want to know anything else...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:07 am
Destiny05
Hello all, I am Destiny....guild crew in F.U.K(s)...I see my captain and a few others are already here!! Happy to have been invited!! Thanks so much!!

Oh and I'm 23 and a house wife. I spend about one hour a day (or a little more) on Gaia, mostly in guilds, the GD, the market place or Token Slots!!

hey there xd  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jusuchin Panjirinanu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:18 am
Alright, standard intorduction:
Name: Jusuchin Panjirinanu
Guilds: Confederacy Empire, The New Oh Slash Em, and the Continent of Usea.
Haunts: Organization/Military Forum

Me: I am a junior in highschool, taking AP classes, and not afraid to show my love for anime in my school.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:16 am
Hello everyone my name is Rose. I'm a crew member in the guild F.U.K(s). I'm gald to be in this guild and i will try my best to be active.  

MZ Mule1

Fallen Galaxy

17,190 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50

MZ Mule1

Fallen Galaxy

17,190 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:17 am
Alarias
Destiny05

hey there xd

Hi you guys >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:25 am
Hi everybody, I'm Alexander Vandala. When I was invited into this guild I first thought the Captain Guild was replaced or had a make over but when I accepted to join and looked around I noticed I was wrong. Seems like a nice guild you guys have here and I think I'll stay and perhaps come around once in a while to see if this guild has any real use.

I'm Captain of two guild called 'In the Spirit of Gaia' and 'The Shadow Gold Corporation'. Both are Role-play related and I hope to open more of such guilds in the same spirit. I once had a pokemon guild but it just didn't work out with that one so I gave up on it for now.

What do you need to know about me? I'm 22 years old approaching 23 in a few months, I'm 6 feet tall but weighing only 132 lb. I've got red/blond hair
(natural) that I like to grow long and I like to keep my beard. pirate Oh and did I mention I have the good looks of a young god? No? Well now you know, but what do you expect when your the son of the goddess of love, Aphrodite. mrgreen (You better believe it! Its true.)

Eh, what more do you want to know my hobby's? Well, ok, I like just about everything, I've got a good anime, manga, and hentai collection. (I still think I need more hentai I only have a couple of DVD's on that subject, as a fan I shut have at least a few real manga's on that stuff don't you agree? wink ) Furthermore I like all types of music and collect Anime Music Video's as much as I can. Then for the game department, I like Role-play games (the D&D book type is still the only way to go good), Trading Card games (like Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Legend of the Five Rings, Card Captors, and etc, etc, etc.) Naturally I can't go without my PC games but in this field my interests are stronger with RPG's and RTS's games alto you'll find I have a number of other type's just for fun. (*sigh* I'm still a gamer at heart instead of a Gaian, sorry. 3nodding ) Lets see, all that and I still haven't named that I also like battle field game or how do you call it? Tabletop games perhaps? Any I got two Warhammer army's (Goblins and High elves) and two Warhammer 40K army's (Tyranids and the Sisters of Battle that now called the Witch Hunters as an army) and all of it is in a very, very, very, very!!!!! Bad shape, I haven't played in a very long time. *sigh* What more? What more can I tell, oh right I also like a good board game once in a while like Navia Dratp (haven't heard of that one have ya!? Now wonder there mate its utterly unpronounceable, darn game who things that up, seriously?!)

Well I'm at a loss of words, oh wait I got one more thing, I also collect figures from anime's got 22 of em for now but I'm hoping to increase that number next month. What else? I don't know what else, well then I can at least say one last thing, no wait two last things:

I'm from Holland
(the Netherlands, born and bread!) and if you guys want to hear something funny from our country for a change (providing you can understand a few word in our language) then try to get your hands on a 'Ome Henk' CD, its hilarious I swear.

Well that does it for my introduction post I hope we can get along and I hope I won't be cast out for not being active cus I just know I will be from time to time.

Alexander Vandala

LadyPrincePyro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:34 pm
Greetin's folks! Nice to meet'cha, the name's Pyro! Ahhh, I'm not the best Mod, but I do my best by what I have. I'm hoping to pick up a few tricks of the trade by lurking around here. Thanks for having me! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:06 am
Hello, everyone. I just realized I never introduced myself...

My name's Hoshi, and I am vice-Cap for Catgirl Fans United, aka CFU. My partner in crime is Great Teacher Nekojin (original creator/captain) but he seems to not want to post..

I recently turned 21, love anime and manga and reading in general. Also I'm a gamer chick. (Yes, it's true!)

We haven't been very active recently but that is changing, so please be patient.

Thank you xd

MageQueenHoshi

Sparkling Star

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:16 am
fallin4tears
Alarias
Destiny05

hey there xd

Hi you guys >.<

*waves* xd  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games