Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 pm
Massasooni squints his eyes. "... He did it... Weakling... He speaks of the 'sins being bad' when he himself commits some sinful sins... the light angel hiding his darkness in the night..." He thought before stepping forward to say "... You might as well just say what you mean... to tell him to "Burn in hell"..." He said, arms still crossed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 pm
Jaded looks at him with darken eyes before he gets up. and cleans his sword as his brothers body turns to ashes"Go to hell demon"He his sword then turns back to the flute."Don't mess with me right now"He turns to walk into the forest more. He was going to do the one thing he been meaning to do for a while.He didn't belong to heaven or hell but earth  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 pm
Ira backed away, letting the darkness hiding her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 am
Jaded walks to a clearing and lets his wings out.He turns his flute back into his sword"Time to end this"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:28 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. "Nice insult there... you told someone FROM hell to go BACK to hell... really, I am hurt... oh..." He said sarcastically. He shakes his head, letting Jaded go. He could easily look around at dark time, for it was his element and his best friend. He could see Ira backing a bit away and he asks as he bends the dark from around her to reveal her "Why you here anyway?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:17 pm
Jaded made sure no one was around before he put a barrier up.Closing his eyes he cut off his angelic wings.He was tired of it. The cursed angel.He rather be like a human once more..  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 am
"I was out for a stroll in the wood," Ira said and turned and continued her walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 am
Massasooni rolls his eyes, shortly following. "Did you know that Jaded had exited to kill his brother, or was that a short detour for you?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm
Jaded fell to his knee for it hurt like hell.He looks at the wings he cut up"Now I belong to myself"He felt his back slowly healing.He was a human with immortal powers and lifespan"Maybe I can live my life as I once did"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 pm
Ira ignored him an kept walking.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm
Jaded gets up only to pass out from loss of blood.He layed on the ground.His sword turns into a flute in his hand  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:34 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "Good to know you think your little walk is more important then others... The funny thing is that he's an angel of light that comments murder and you, as well thinking that you’re doing good, have just stood back and watched... You could of stepped in and told him to not to kill him or to at least jumped in at some point, but you do nothing... demon side's the "bad" side, my a**..." He said, following with his arms crossed.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 pm
Jaded held his flute. He was no better than his brother. If he died he dies and would race his brother at the gates like he should of in the first place  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 pm
Ira threw her dagger and it imbedded itself to the hilt in a tree. Ira broke into a run to her house. She locked the door and windows and turned the lights on and went to her room.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:11 pm
Jaded started to wake  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games