Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:52 am
((I think Devon should save Albel from Darren hmm?))

Devon shook his head letting a small annoyed growl out. "Hopefully I can change that for you." He smiled a light blush dusting his cheeks. "I would love to spend the night at your place sometime."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 am
(sounds go to me ^^)

Albel blushed. "It's ok, I couldn't ask you to do that for me, if it happens it happens, I grown to accept what comes with me being what I am, if anything Im proud that Im a panther and that I survived with my mother this long hehe,but thank you Devi-kun I really like that. And sure just let me know when your able to come over hehe" He said focusing on the ground.  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:16 am
((Hmm looks like he lost interest ^^ Was he evil enough?))

Devon smiled and tried not to sigh. This was why he hated the world sometimes. Poor kids like Albel were hurt and abused for fun, sick twisted fun. He didn't notice he was shaking until he heard his book hit the ground. Clearing his throat and chilling his temper he grinned. "Well why not tonight?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:22 am
(haha I noticed there's always next time I run into him, and yes hes perfect, can't wait to see him next heh we'll have to come up with a epic scenerio where its him and Albel or something heh idk, but yeah he is definately someone I would totally let use and abuse me hes just that hawt lol)

Albel was jolted back to reality. "Oh hehe sorry about that, I kinda zoned out there for a second, and whenever you'd like is fine by me nyuu" He said with a happy smile placed on his face.

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 am
((I'm not used to guys like him and it's kinda fun to let my evil side out ^^))

Devon got up and offered his hand to Albel. "Lead the way Kiri-kun."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 am
(hehe why do you think I love Albel Nox, Muraki Kazutaka, and of course Lord Sesshomaru-sama hehe I would so let all of them use abuse and whatever to me there just mm, and yeah its a good stress reliever to let your evil side out in any rp right heh)

Albel blinked and smiled taking hsi hand and standing up. "Thank you and ok" He said leading him out of the park and heading to his Loft house.  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:59 am
Devon smiled his tail wagging as he enjoyed the feel of Albel's hand in his.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 am
Albel had a small blush on his face it was nice to have a friend like Devon. He continued to lead the way, he hoped Devon didnt think any less of him when he saw how huge his house was. Even he thought it was to much but he still liked it. It was only a few blocks from the park so good travel distance. They arrived outside his house. "Well this is it nyuu"

(I assume we travel and rp at the house area right?)  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:32 am
((Yup just posted ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:36 am
Hai..k posting now ^^  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:27 am
I may be smiling on the outside...

User ImageKazuo
Sunny pulled on Kazuo's hair, purring as the young teen giggled. "Aww, come on Sunny, stop that..." He looked up at the kitten, who finally let go of his hair and mewed. "Cute..." He muttered with a small smile.
But inside I'm dying...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 am
((o.0 ummmm did I just get ditched? where did Adrian go? i'm so confused x.x XD I miss one freaking night XDD))  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna feel how it feels?
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
If I only could, oh...

A teen sat beneath a tree, his chin resting in his hand, elbow on his knee as he watched people, watched them talk, analyzing their different behaviors and actions. His eyes drifted from person to person, creature to creature. There was a soft mewing noise from a fluffy little brown cat in his lap, that he looked down to with a soft smile. "Churro..." He cooed softly, scratching the cat, who mewled in response, be hind the ear. "Your such a distraction, hush your self or you won't come with me next time..." He said, gently lifting the creature to sit on his shoulder and watch with him. The little cat happily complied and sat it's self on his shoulder, person watching with him.
Aidan West was socially awkward, he wasn't good at making friends, thus he didn't have any. In any case he normally backed away when someone tried talking to him, leaving the only creature he spoke to the be a cat, who spoke back to him. Most people said dogs were more loayl, but he had proof that cat's were just as loyal. He smiled, humming softly, "Churro, would you like to take a walk after this?" He asked, lightly butting the cat with his head in an affectionate manner, listening to the mew of agreement.

You don't wanna hurt me

But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder. There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love? Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
If I only could, oh...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:54 pm
Kage found to his suprise that he woke up under a tree in the park, this wasn't the first time he had thought he went to sleep one place and woken up at the other, but no matter how many times it happend it was equally dissorienting. He sat up lazily looking at the sky for abit. He thought back through what had happend the night before trying to fit in when he got to the park, he sighed and got up giving up on even bothering with the problem. He streched out like a cat yawning and looking around, he noticed the boy sitting on the bench with the cat, he smiled alittle, cute kid, he thought to himself with a smirk. He walked over to the boy and smiled brightly at him, although he still felt alittle sleepy,
"Cute cat." he grinned, "and cute owner," he added in a flirty tone.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna feel how it feels?
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
If I only could, oh...

Confrontation of fear was not something he enjoyed. Aidan stiffened up, slowly turning to look at the man. "T-thank you!" He said, scooting away a bit, though Churro reached out to swat, he pulled the cat's little paw down gently. The teen looked nervously to his cat, whom was curious. Aidan scooped the cat in to his lap, murmuring, "No, That's rude, Churro..." And in return getting a swat to the side o the head. "Pardon..." He said softly, looking to the flirtatious male, face a bit red with embarrassment... This wasn't at all un like him, he was shy and couldn't help but be so, people weren't his forte and communication wasn't his best subject.

You don't wanna hurt me

But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder. There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love? Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
If I only could, oh...

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games