Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm
"So did you hear about the one about the girl diving in the ocean head first?" as one of the Police officers started a short conversation. "No I think it was the cat who dove in the ocean not the girl." as the other one was trying to correct the conversation. "No No it was the girl who dove in the water." as the man corrected the correction.

Osiris walked up to the two and stood there speaking in a dark tone. "No it was the two of you who dove in the water." as Osiris grinned. Slowly manipulating there bodies to kill themselves, forcing them to take there pistols and aim it at each other. "Fire." as he spoke. The two officers pulled the trigger and both there heads splattered to the wall.. only the bodies fell in the pool of there own blood. Osiris stood there grinning ever so lightly as he moved in while licking his face from the blood that splattered on his lips. "Now Room 201.. then 320." as Osiris smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

Karana slid back a few feet. One of the controlled had gotten her in the torso. There was blood seeping from her slightly torn top. She growled and leaped into the fray again slashing with her claws and using the large nails on the end of her chain whip to pierce them. They fell to the ground at her feet. Karana looked down at her wound. She would get it checked out later, but right now she couldn't worry about it. Karana had always been the type to try and take on more than she could handle and sometimes this was the result. She leaped into another group not slowing down one bit.

User Image

Yukina received her instructions. "Got it, but it's a little hard. Whoever it is that is attacking me is rather relentless and won't back down." Another sharpened pole flew straight at her. She barely dodged it. It grazed her arm creating a scratch. Yukina bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out in pain. In order to get away, she flew lower. That was when she saw a young man who was not much older than them. In fact, he seemed just a little bit younger. He seemed to be in the center of it all and enjoying himself. She could also see others from her team down below. She contacted Renault again. "I've found him! He's not much older than us!" She gave him the exact location.

User Image

Lena snorted and was about to attack the young phoenix girl again when she looked down below and saw that the boy controlling the puppets was being confronted. "I suppose it's time for me to join the chaos now," she said in a resigned tone. She leaped down from the building and scaled down it like a large spider and landed just beside the young man. "Well now, finally someone fun for me to play with," she said sinisterly. By fun she meant, torture of course for that was her idea of fun.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:35 pm
Cheshure's disembodied head floated after Renault, his floating hand suddenly appeared in a salute form. " Yes sir! 'He said in a stereotypical military voice. He suddenly disappeared his form appearing constantly before Vincent. " You can run all you want. I am here, and there, and down there, up there, this way, that way, oh and by that bird! ' He said his hand pointing up. Cheshure's smile never faded he was never serious, it went against his nature.

Vincent reformed his body running rapidly. He aimed his gun at Cheshure and began firing he then spun around and loaded the case with cryo shells, sand was still able to be frozen. He aimed his bullets into the gun and fired three at the sand. Running off he said. " I was trained to never be caught, I won't fail this time. "

Brian felt a rush of hot air from a familiar source. " Long time no see. " He said with a smile. " I'm glad to see that gianty chunk of metal has an actual use. " He said kiddingly. He slashed his sword down one more time slicing through 4 more of the puppet citizens. " Let's go if we kill the gifted boy then these will all die. " He said to her. He started running forward. " I had a feeling things wouldn't run this smoothly. " He said with a laugh.

Through his own odd way The Mad Man seemed to find his way into the minds of each of his Sentinels. " Everyone, there is a mission more important then protecting this man, he's nothign special just a puppet controller. All of you there is something much more....fun I want you to do then just baby sitting this vermin. Return to the base, you will recieve your orders then. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:38 pm
Sai scratched his head absent mindedly and looked around for his hat. Gone once again. He sighed before removing his phone from his pocket. Instantly he noticed the missed message and scratched his head nervously. "I was supposed to be somewhere today...guess I'm a little late...oopsie" Sai went back into his room and entered his closet. "I hope Ren's not to angry with me" Sai reappeared opening the roof hatch of a building and quickly went to the edge to look for Renault. He smiled as he spotted the young leader. "Hey Ren! I miss much?" Sai's face wore a light hearted smile as he leaned agains his black nodachi like a cane.  

demoneyeszero

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:49 pm
"Damn it.. I was about to make a sea of blood in this damn office... find I'm coming back." as Osiris slowly began to slowly head back through the halls. Releasing his appearance the suit he was wearing began to sag a bit since it was a little to large for his size. It was made to fit a 6'1" 350lb. man. The weight which filled his shirt slowly dropped. The facial slowly began to change back as the skin started to tighten like it was before the transformation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image
Once Sisters..

User Image
Gimme your best shot!
Ĵσℓɛиɛ
Jolene laughed. "It's a good thing it hasn't start to rust after all those years!",she said and followed after him. Her eye with the erupting flame scanned the area for any source of life other than the humans. And to her surprise they were on the right track but it seems someone had got to him first. "Now who could that be?" With the armcannon all charged up she leapt into the air and did a somersault before firing an energy ball right in between the boy and the mysterious pink haired girl. The force of the blast resulted her being thrown backward, she managed to land on the ground though. "Note to self, never shoot in the air..I hope I got to hit at least one of them!",she panted and went back to running after Brian to see if she managed to hit the target.

User Image
Forever enemies...

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:00 pm
"Neither will I!" Renault reformed from the sand just as a wave of ice began to creep up it. He rolled against the ground and jumped up becoming another cloud before grinding away the lower part of another lamp post. He reformed beside the lamp post as it weakened and fell in a kneeling position. His hand was on the ground and his preparation for attack was complete. From his fingers shot fissures in the ground that exploded in razor sharp sables of sand. They all spread and then began to curve toward Vincent. "Sai!" Renault yelled up to him. "Yeah, you missed a bit! The fun is still here though so yeah! Get down here man! Yukina! Stay on the man! Don't let him be killed or touched!"

~~~

Lucas didn't bother to contradict his leader for just watching was borning him. He was not one to allow himself to slip into boredom. He got out of the car and looked at the house full of live people. He wanted to kill them, but that could wait. He knew know that because he was older, he'd have to supress his lust to kill. Also, now that he was older, he wanted to excite his urges more. He simply began to walk down the street until he was enveloped by a dark mist that spat him out in the main foyer they'd assemble in from time to time. "Heh. How's your day been Osiris?" he spoke out to his partner.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

Lena was poised to attack when she heard the voice of the Mad Man inside her head. She groaned. Leave it to him to ruin all of her fun. He was really pushing his luck. The only reason she hadn't attempted to kill him yet was because of all the people she got to kill just for fun. "Ugh, you really know how to kill my buzz don't you?" she said. Whatever, but this little job you have for us better be really really fun or else I'm heading back here." She gave her opponents a mocking salute before leaping up into the air and onto the roof of one of the buildings. There, she began leaping from roof to roof making her way back towards the Sentinel Base.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:06 pm
As Osiris stood in the room he watched Lucas appear from the mist of darkness. After asking him how his day went Osiris slowly spoke in a irritated manner. "Interesting I guess, still if I wasn't called back, I would have created a sea of blood in room 201 and 320. But since Mad Man needed us. I guess its more important then what I was doing." as Osiris stood there trying to clean the blood from his jacket. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:11 pm
" So he's our target. " Brian said as he and Jolene got him into view. He watched her blow his shelter away. Brian rushed forward his sword shot out impaling his right shoulder. Brian lifted up lifting the man up as he screamed grabbing his shoulder. " You have sealed the fates of an entire town, now suffer for your crimes. " He said as he pulled his sword from his shoulder, as the boy was falling Brian swung again taking his head clean from his shoulders. " He resheathed his blade and looked at Jolene. " We're done here. " He said softly. " Everyone. Mission accomplished, we're done here. Move out. " He said softly.

Vincent suddenly stopped running He looked back at the sand attacks and burst into a thick cloud of mist which quickly reformed him in the air. " Sorry but now neither of us has a reason to fight. " He said as he recieved the message. He looked at the others and said. " Later, the target is dead and my job here is done. " He said calmly. He could hear the sounds of thousands of boddies falling to the ground they were dead, but at least they were free.

Cheshure sighed. " Oooooohhhhhh. How boring. " He said as he crossed his arms behind his head. " He was such a serious guy anyways. " Cheshure said with a laugh. " So what now? The man is dead, which means there's no one for us to rehabilitate. " His cat ears twitching lightly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:22 pm
"And that's also a loss. Another loss." Renault sighed dejectedly. "We still have a perfect in/out record, but not a perfect rescue. This is the fifteenth. The man in white would..." Renault stood up and forced a false smile. He rested his hand on Cheshure's shoulder and said,"Man, I don't know how you keep a smile on your face. Well, since we function like super heroes, I think it's time to clear out and let the real authorities clean the bodies up." That much Renault did find funny. "C'mon everyone. Let's go home...or go back to your home. Your calls."

~~~

"Well, I woke up. Ate. The usual. My night so far has been awesome though Osi. I got to sit in a car." Lucas said all the way through with a monotone voice. A smirk did cross his face though as he spoke. "I hope what the Mad Man wants is good. I'm not a big fan of fighting boredom. I'd rather be eating something."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Karana stopped as the rest of the controlled fell. She straightened up from her crouch and swung her chain whip around looping it around her waist once again. She looked down at the fallen and said a silent prayer for them before she turned and began to walk away. She felt some remorse for those that they had to kill today. There was no other way. If there had been another way to save them, Karana would have attempted it, even if it had cost her, her own life. "I really hate taking the lives of others, especially humans," she said with a rather saddened sigh.

User Image

Yukina's eyes widened as the young man was suddenly struck down. She had failed in her mission. No doubt, Renault would most likely be angry with her. He might not let her go out again. She landed near the others in her team who were also in the vicinity. She contacted Renault. "I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I've failed in my assignment. They killed him before I could even try to stop them." She looked down at the body of the boy. "You didn't deserve this," she said softly towards him even though she knew he couldn't hear her. "I'm sorry we couldn't save you."

User Image

Lena burst through the doors in a rage. She saw Lucas and Osiris as well. They seemed a bit more calm than she did. "I was about to smear some Cleanse and Eden blood throughout the streets, but do I get to do that, oh noooo! Our leader has to ruin all of my fun." She plopped down into one of the chairs. "He better have something fun in store for us. If he doesn't, well, I'll take out my frustration on a few humans I suppose." She drummed her fingers impatiently on the table waiting for their leader to arrive.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:28 pm
Alex continued to fight until the lifeless puppets fell to the ground. Retracting her claws she looked around. "What a waste of my time" she said as she turned around walking towards her motorcycle.

Kikyo heard Evie. "Oh no problem...I just hate that I've been missing the last few missions" she said to her over the phone. "Yes directions would be nice" she said not knowing that the mission was over.

Since nobody adressed Angelina when she contacted them she was glad when the Mad Man contacted them. A fiery aura surrounded her as she took off into the sky, flying back to the base. She made it back and quickly took a seat fixing her hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:28 pm
As Osiris was listening to Lucas he heard the door open with a large bang as it hit the back of the walls. "No kidding.." as Osiris slowly yawned with a boring expression. The time he looked at his watch was the time he stood there waiting on the mad man to appear and reveal his master plan.  

Alex Nevermore

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games