Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:30 pm
"That vampire you fought ripped it off of you before you went berserk." Makoto explained to him in a hushed cautious tone. Her breathing was heavy and she had only been this nervous and scared once before in her life. She bent down and reached for Knight's rosary on the ground to give back to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:13 pm
Knight gingerly took the rosary out of her hands. "I...thank you..." he siad solemly and shook his head. "Head back to the base...I...I need to go do something."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:23 pm
Makoto looked at him with a worried gaze. "Where will you go?" She asked him somewhat quietly. She walked a few paces over to retrieve her dagger, which she had used earlier in a failed attempt to fight, and sheathed it again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:33 pm
"The Monestary." Knight repleied as he started to walk away. "I need to have a talk with the order."
"The order?" The soldier asked tunring to Makoto. "Dose he mean the White Order? I thought they didn't exist."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:42 pm
Makoto nodded to Knight as he walked away from them. "There was no proven statement that the White Order existed or not. I've never heard of anyone but Knight in the VRS that has connections with the White Order." She admitted to the soldier. "But for now, we return to base." With that said, Makoto reluctantly began to walk toward the base as instructed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:46 pm
Soldier sighed and followed Makoto. "Man, after all this I'm not sure if I can trust the Gunny anymore."
"Are you speaking of Knight?" a voice said from behind.

(Gunny means Gunnery Sergant)  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 pm
Makoto wasn't sure what to think of the situation she found herself in but the thought that was mostly on her mind right now was getting the event written down somewhere, so's not to be forgotten. When she heard the voice, instinctively she pulled her spear forward and pointed it in the direction of the voice without making eye contact first. "Who's there?" Makoto asked sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:58 pm
"Just someone who's curious about all the noise that was being made." Damien said looking at all the dead hunters strewn about. "Kinda hard to ingore the sound of battle that's coming from your own territory."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:06 pm
Makoto let out a sigh of relief as she saw that the voice had come from Damien. "Oh it's just you, I was worried it was somebody else." She said lowering her spear. "We had found ourselves in a rough situation." Makoto stated while following his gaze about the area.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm
"I can see that." Damien said. "By the way, where is your freind Knight?"
"Wait...did you jsut say that this was you're territory?" asked the soldier.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:23 pm
Makoto looked back at the scene of the previous battle while holding her hands behind her back. "Knight went to talk to the White Order. " She stated answering Damien's question. She tilted her head slightly. "If this is your territory why were we attacked by all these hunters and a Pillar?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:22 pm
Arisa laughed at his audacity"This Arisa treading on deep water?"She asked"Please don't waste what breath you have.They always says there's nothing more powerful then a women scorned. This Arisa guess you are living proof of that."She said chuckling"I decided to face my destiny, and what a coincidence that you are shall we say unable to perform you duties."She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:42 am
"I am far from incapable from leading my own kind." Eon said. He raised his hand and fis forarm became a specral blade. "I have gained a power so unimaginable that even Dracula himself would be envious." Swinging his arm, a gust of razor sharp wind blew threw the room decimating nearly everything.
A goul then entered the room and whispered somehting in his ear. "Very well, you're dismissed." he saidto the goul before tunring to his sister. "It seems that one of my Pillars was killed...how, I don't know but I really don't care. I guess that leaves you the position of the next pillar then Arisa."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:14 am
Arisa looked at him"Oh is that so,so why don't you get out of bed,and do what you usually do."She said"Before i start my duties as pillar. I will need to know which one I am, seeing as there are three,and also about each one of them, including name,and abilities.If you don't want to, I can go ask themself"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:27 am
"You'll be replacing Dungar." he replied. "Apparently he's been ripped to shreds. And as for the other two, Jareth is a shapeshifter and I'm sure you already know about our old freind Razamule."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games