Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 am
Leon's eyes widened as his memory was wiped clean. He fell into a trance but it broke when she was finished. He took a step back shakily holding his head. "T-Thank you princess. M..My head hurts..." He frowned, the memory wipe had given him a headache.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm
She smiled"you're welcome"She said then kissed him on the cheek"You must want to rest.so go ahead and lay down."She said then laid on the bed and waited for him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:38 pm
Leon blushed when he was kissed. "N-No! I need to stand guard for you. You guys helped me all my life, it's only fair." He shook his head once and stood facing the door a ice sword forming in his hand. Suddnely he dropped ot the ground holding his head. He screamed and shifted into his wolf form which stood in place and stared at her growling. "You demon... making the weakling leon work for you with your mind tricks... Let's get one thing straight ***** when I'm in control, you do not own me. If we have a deal, I won't bother you." He growled at her awaiting her response on his deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 am
She looked at him and smirked"I was wondering when you were going to come out."She said"I've always wanted to see the true power of a lycan up close."She added"We have a deal,but get this straight, if you come out infront of my father i will no choice ok"She said"Now go ahead and do what you want"She said then got a book to read  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 am
The wolf sighed. "I actually have nothing i want to do. MY blood lust is fine, i killed not too long ago and as long as we have a deal I have no need to attack you. Oh, and you might want to make sure everyone knows leons now your slave. Him getting recaptured wont help much." He sighed and slowly regained control. Leon stood up and grabbed his head with his hand. "Woah.. are you okay princess?" He yawned once.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 am
(hey guys check out the new topic i'm posting in the main thread area)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 pm
She smiled"Ok"then looked at Leon"yes i am ok"she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:41 pm
Leon smiled, still lightheaded. "Okay! SO what can I do for you princess?" He asked with a slight bow. He yawned once, looking at her.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm
She smiled"Well I am a little hungry"She said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:47 am
Leon smiled. "I'll get the chef to make you something. Is there anything you would like?" Leon bowed slightly and smiled. Suddenly a look of concern crossed his face. "Will they remember me? I have a feeling like I was gone for a while."  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 am
She smiled"No anything the chef makes will be fine"She said then looked at him"Don't worry, i will take care of that ok"She said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 am
his voice was unheard "her power must be much stronger than i thought, looks like my plan will fail, this is bad, how am i suppose to make the place better if, i can't use leon to my advantage, darn it"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:18 pm
Leon nodded. "Okay!" He went to find the chef. Her fake memories in him helped him know how the castle was laid out. He found the chef and told him the princess was hungry and soon he was on his way back with a box of food. He was suddenly jumped by two guards. They knocked on her door. Leon was forced to kneel with his hands chained behind him with a silver chain. THey had their swords at his neck ready to cut it off if he moved. "We found a intruder ma'am" They spoke while leon just whimpered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:23 pm
She sighed in frustration"You ignorant fools,he is my slave, if he was an intruder,do you really think i would have let him escape"she asked narrowing her eyes at him"Now leave me,before i change my mind and deal with you"she said then hugged Leon"Shh it's ok now"She said"Come and eat with me"  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:58 am
(What did I miss and why was roses locked?)  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games