Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:37 pm
>> Nice to see everyone getting their dislikes out in the open XD;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:19 pm
Kaorinte... the way her face is annoys me to no end!
Her hair is aboslutely terrible!
She oughta get herself to a barber STAT!

The Witches 5 are HORRIBLE. I can't stand any one of them. Annoying #$#@$#@$#@$#@$@!

Mimete is an utter DOOFUS. (And I HATE how Dr. Tomoe says her name! It turns out like MIMETE-QUE MIMETE-QUE. HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP-QUE?)

Eudial looks like some sideshow cricus freak from one of MC Hammer's possés. His pants somehow rubbed off on her.

Tellu was alright, so I'll let her slide on this one.

Villuy DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. THAT CHICK IS AN ABSOLUTE INSULT TO SCIENCE.

Cyprine and Ptilol, lasted too little for me to make an open opinion about them.

Oh yeah...
And I aboslutely HATE IT when Michiru/Haruka gets hated on by any character throughout. This includes the Sailor Stars, Mamoru, and the 5 Inner Senshi.
Whenever it happens, I happen to experience a spontaneous hostility (lack of a better description) towards them. Which tends to last a little while =ing in why I don't really like any of the Inner Senshi all that much.

Sorry.. last thing.. *smiles sheepishly*
It KILLS me when Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus says Deep Submerge and World Shaking in the Japanese Version. It sounds a million times better in sub.

Sorry sorry, absolutely definite last one.
I don't like it in the Japanese version, when they sometimes stir english words into the mix when speaking.

tragoedia scelesta

Ladyayami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:09 am
ENGLISH EMERALD! oh god her laugh ::twiches::

and all of the live action series.. so.... stupied  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:55 am
Mio in PGSM. I swear I just want to run her over with a truck. When I thought that Mamoru actually ran her over, I was like "Thank you, you did a deed that would benefit the human race." Seriously, I hate her. She's so bleh. Her nose is big and disgusting and she does things to purposely hurt Usagi. But yet, she still forgives her. That is the only time I wish to beat up Usagi for forgiving Mio DX. It has gotten to the point that I haven't been re-watching PGSM because I'm on the episode in which she appears T^TUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

mirror alchemist

Minako85

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:27 am
Mamoru.I really can't stand him.It is so annoying he has to always save the situation...and when he gets into big truobles,the girls are always the one to rescue him and to risk their lives for him...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:40 am
i love them all...lalalalala 4laugh

Narwana Szczwana

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:57 pm
*revives*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:44 am
i cant stand sailor uranus! ughh i hate her hair style for some reason and shes so freaking rude and mean all the time! its like if ur gonna be a meanie then atleast be kind of pretty! but shes not!  

Alvee Lestrange

Nana In Wonderland

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:51 pm
Honestly I must say anime Seiya.He's soo friggin annoying I just want to slap him! scream Friggin hittin on Usagi like all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:08 am
dont get me wrong, i love darien (in the manga) but sometimes in the show (R) i get really annoyed with him. itsl ike stop being a ick and accept your destiny already!!! raye cant compete with destiny. ANYWAY i want to watch it but i cant find a good selection of episodes anywhere. and im missing a few books from the manga... and thase are all gone too... its making me saddd crying

Idril Linwelin

Idril Linwelin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:10 am
swt_babygrl24
i cant stand sailor uranus! ughh i hate her hair style for some reason and shes so freaking rude and mean all the time! its like if ur gonna be a meanie then atleast be kind of pretty! but shes not!

the manga sailor uranus is much better. the love triangle is so tense!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:34 am
hmm just the monsters.... they're so cheesy....  

MotorKitten

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

silversonic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:44 pm
Chibiusa was pretty danged obnoxious in R. Thinking she had the right to tell Usagi whether or not she was worthy of the Silver Crystal, stealing the Crystal, calling Usagi times, threatening her with a fake gun...she was just awful.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:16 pm
User Image

Chibiusa-chan...Little girl, Mamoru is NOT your boyfriend. He's your FATHER. Stop fighting over Usagi about who gets this and whose he is! We don't need that from a pint-sized little brat...

PGSM Minako...Okay, you were tolerable at first, when we didn't know who you were. b***h much? I like seeing you and Rei fight, but...You piss me off a little.

Prince Sawyer

Spacey Moonwalker

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:00 pm
Veroniikka
Sorry sorry, absolutely definite last one.
I don't like it in the Japanese version, when they sometimes stir english words into the mix when speaking.

Hahahaha,
omigosh, I remember when Michiru said at some point
"The show is over" in the Japanese version,
but it was in awful English and sounded like
"Theeh shou iz ouvahh..."

Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items