Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:31 pm
((Eddited my post sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:34 pm
(( oh lol okay I'll edit mine as well. there we go. edited. sorry about that. ))  

Asahi10

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:44 pm
Vincent took his mask back, after eating the bread and taking the mug from Campbridge. He drank down the water his hair still covering most of his face. After he was done he handed the mug back to Campbridge and put his mask back on.

"Thankyou both of you. And its not either of youre fualt. I push myself too hard sometimes. You of all people should know that Kurai."

He pulled his hair back and put it back into its loose ponytail. He sat on the ground for a bit longer. His dolls remained lifeless for the time being he needed a bit more food and some rest before the dolls would be awake again. Until then they were as lifeless as the day he found them.

"I doubt there would be any beds in this old house?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:49 pm
The man looked at Vincent, who obviously wasn't any better. "I'm sorry, I have no idea...I can go look around if you want...Well..I know there is a couch here..Just..Give me, or Kaira your wallet... It's a magical wallet-eating couch!"
he said with enthusiasm, once again getting the girl's name wrong.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:52 pm
Kurai laughed, "Yeah you're completely right about that!" She shook her head in exasperation at the memories then turned to Cambridge, "Actually it's Kurai. My name's Kurai." She smiled humorously.

She then picked a empty space on the floor against the wall and sat down against it. Pulling her pack up to her side she bent one knee up and put her arms on top of it. Then she put her head on top of her arms and said, "Night both of you."

((I have to go now for the night, Good night.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:00 pm
((Oh my god...I'm just rereading my post and my grammar is horrible (more then usual) tonight eek xp ))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:00 pm
Vincent laughed. Wallet, he never owned a wallet let alone carry one!

"Im afraid i dont have a wallet Campbridge. I take anything that looks like a bed. Hell if theres a tree outside ill sleep in it, ive done it before."

Vincent slowly rose to his feet picking up his now lifeless dolls as he stood. He still felt weak and his eyes wanted to close on him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:02 pm
(( I edited my post ^^j.I have to go now for the night, Good night.))  

Asahi10

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:04 pm
K.O.-chan
(( I edited my post ^^j.I have to go now for the night, Good night.))
((night KO))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:04 pm
Campbridge watched Vincent trying to walk, but soon rushed over to him. "Nonono!!!! You aren't in walking condition! Let me help you!"
He then clapped his hands together, making them burst into fire.
"Elklat Niodto Wikalft" he said before making a quick motion towards Vincent, who immediately started floating in midair. The fire disappeared as quick as it had appeared on the man's hand.
"Here, you see? It's better this way," he told him while pushing him through the house with his cane.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:09 pm
Vincent was confused. He looked over to Kurai who went to go sleep in a corner. But at the moment he couldnt and didnt have the energy to really protest. So he was floating through the house, being pushed by a cane. Eh ive seen weirder s**t.. He hugged his dolls closer to him not wanting them to fall.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:12 pm
Campbridge walked, pushing Vincent all along the way, into the room where he was some time ago. This was the only room in the whole house that actually looked like it wasn't ready to fall in ruin. He made Vincent gently fall on the coutch as the spell stopped working.
"Here 'ya go! Lucky guy, sleeping on that relic. You better be gratefull!" he said, half joking and half serious.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:20 pm
"This couch isnt going to eat me is it? And yes thankyou Campbridge."

Vincent laid down on the couch, hugging his dolls to his chest. It didnt take him too long to fall asleep he had been up for days maybe weeks he had lost track long ago. He hoped the couch didnt eat him or his dolls in the night. If it did eat his dolls then there would be no more couch in the morning.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games