Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~ AzN HairStyle ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you have a nice haircut?
  Yes.
  No.
  So-So.
  I don't care 'bout my appearance! Leave me alone! >.<
View Results

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:24 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
My hair can look really nice if I apply any effort at all. Like if I don't have anytime in the morning, I'm like screw it, and look crappy all day with my simple pony tail. If I want my hair to look nice I have to straighten it with a ceramic flat iron. Then style it whatever style I wish. Nope don't have natually straight hair... sad

I use to have natural straight hair when I was little, until I dyed it, now it's dry looking-ish...

you know what, when I was a kid my hair was very manageable, but ever since my mom permed my hair, it is very dry too...hmmm...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:38 pm
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
My hair can look really nice if I apply any effort at all. Like if I don't have anytime in the morning, I'm like screw it, and look crappy all day with my simple pony tail. If I want my hair to look nice I have to straighten it with a ceramic flat iron. Then style it whatever style I wish. Nope don't have natually straight hair... sad

I use to have natural straight hair when I was little, until I dyed it, now it's dry looking-ish...

you know what, when I was a kid my hair was very manageable, but ever since my mom permed my hair, it is very dry too...hmmm...

And also, as we get older, our hair get's dryer. 3nodding And dye, perms, etc has these chemicals to make our hair look dry too... 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:08 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa

And also, as we get older, our hair get's dryer. 3nodding And dye, perms, etc has these chemicals to make our hair look dry too... 3nodding

sad ... cry ... crying ... gonk crying cry

No wonder!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa

sad ... cry ... crying ... gonk crying cry

No wonder!!!

But you can try to use conditioner and shampoos that make your hair straight, sleek, and shiny. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:45 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
But you can try to use conditioner and shampoos that make your hair straight, sleek, and shiny. 3nodding

but after i take a shower my hair goes curly!! but after awhile it goes back straight.. >.<""  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:00 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

but after i take a shower my hair goes curly!! but after awhile it goes back straight.. >.<""

Rofl...o_O lol  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:08 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Rofl...o_O lol

dunno, its its the conditioners or shampoo's fault.. i blame it on them.. but my friends tell me its the water.. o.O;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:05 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Rofl...o_O lol

dunno, its its the conditioners or shampoo's fault.. i blame it on them.. but my friends tell me its the water.. o.O;

Water? o_O It's most likely the conditioner, shampoo, or the way your hair swirls' fault...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:29 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Rofl...o_O lol

Water? o_O It's most likely the conditioner, shampoo, or the way your hair swirls' fault...

they actually tried it on a friend once~ my poor friend had to get wet in the rain for this experiment~ like she straightens her hair but when she was under the rain it got all curly @.@ i came to join her~ my hair was sortta wavy, sortta straight..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:19 am
I agree. >.< Asians have nice hair. So soft, silky, and colourful too. To bad I could get mine dyed. >.<  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:26 am
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Rofl...o_O lol

they actually tried it on a friend once~ my poor friend had to get wet in the rain for this experiment~ like she straightens her hair but when she was under the rain it got all curly @.@ i came to join her~ my hair was sortta wavy, sortta straight..

That's a pretty good science experiment...and I'm doing a science project right now... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:09 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
That's a pretty good science experiment...and I'm doing a science project right now... ninja

lol. have fun.  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:12 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol. have fun.

I hope, so far my partner is doing most of the work... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:53 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol. have fun.

I hope, so far my partner is doing most of the work... biggrin

dont rely to much on others, its not a good idea because blossom learnt not to so you shouldnt too. wink  

blossoming-angel

azian_5000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:57 am
i find many asians tend to have emo hair eek  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games