Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:47 pm
(( @Nicko: sweatdrop It's alright. I'll post once more and then head off to bed. ))

Anya tensed as she felt an arm wrap around her neck from behind, followed by the voice of their laziest member: Neo. A growl came from her as swift movement from her followed. Anya's left hand grabbed hold of Neo's hair and her right arm elbowed him in the stomach to force him away from her. "Shut you f***ing mouth, Neo! You're I don't need both you AND Lucien ordering me around! I can only stand one person doing that at a time!" she shouted, her green eyes boring into the back of Neo's skull as she held him in place.

Then, Anya's attention to returned to Lucien as he spoke again. "At least Che treated people with genuine respect unlike someone I know who is swiftly becoming his exact opposite..." Anya growled in response, specifically referring to Lucien. For all she knew, Lucien was only saying that he hadn't killed a single Owl or member of the UNS just to try to garner more support on his side of things. And as far as she knew or cared, Lucien could also be responsible for Che's death.

"For all I know, you could be forcing those Owls that are captured to join the UNS!" Anya added, "And when was it that I EVER said I felt inferior!? If I felt that way, I would have said so already! Don't act like you can read my every emotion. And don't pretend that you haven't caused the others to be afraid of you either, even if I never meant that in the first place! So don't twist my words around, you b*****d!" Anya then shoved Neo's face away with her left hand. Thankfully, he would only feel intense pain and stomach ache from her touching him and he wouldn't die because of it. She stepped closer to Lucien, glaring the entire time. She didn't care if Lucien's patience was running out and he could very well kill her or put or out of commission for a week or two. "Go ahead, Zit-Boy! There isn't anything that you could possibly do to me that I haven't already experienced in the past. So it's not like I'm scared of what s*** you think you can do."

====

After leaving Will back in the alley, Sydney melted into her own shadow again. She then began her search for the familiar shadows of the other Heralds. She located those of Air, Fire, Earth, Electromagnetism, Gravity, Light, and now finally Water. She emerged seconds later out of L's shadow where he stood with Fire, Air, Earth, and Gravity. She stood there in silence. She didn't wonder aloud where Tim had gone off to. Her search for shadows told her that Tim was floating somewhere over the mountains now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 pm
Demios lifted up Moli making sure he wasn't going to fall over. He then looked at Dante "Good to see you too" He said with a strong hint of sarcasm. He looked at his allies "Hmm I think I may be able to cloak us but I can't guarantee they wont be able to find us" He said. He then turned to Roulin "We've been through worse" He said trying to hide the fear in his voice.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 pm
((Gah! Finally! Now I can post again! Thanks Lacey!))

Jhelae soon felt goosebumps gather on her arms as the temperature within the mountain range began to drop. She could see her own breath in front of her in a white misty cloud. Jhelae spun around to see a young blonde woman with piercing ice blue eyes. As soon as the woman attacked, eight tendrils made of pure demonic darkness moved from Jhelae's body lifting her into the air and away from the shards of ice that were aimed at her. In order to counter attack, four of the tendrils shot forth at great speeds aimed at the seemingly powerful young woman. A few of the shards managed to hit Jhelae's skin creating rather painful and stinging nicks within her arms and legs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 pm
(( Oh sorry I didn't mean to keep you up, I just meant my timing was a little bad crying Oh and I don't think it's a secret that he killed Che, I think that would be something everyone would know. ))

" Again you just dance around my point, you ask for an answer and I provide one all you've done is avoid what's blantantly infront of you. I don't need to be a telepath to know that you feel inferior, it's in your tone, your word choice, and even in your argument. You constantly use words like 'fear' and always attempt to point out my flaws while claiming that I can't ultimately do much to you, these are words of someone who feels inferior, maybe you don't even notice it yourself, that's not the point. " He glanced back at Neo and said. " You might want to step back, as you can see she's very angry. " He looked towards Armand and said. " I think our work here is done, we'll leave for now, the book is being taken care of, and we are the only team that didn't suffer casualties. " He thought for a moment and said. " Also....If any of you run into any of the Heralds on your own, do not engage them, their the strongest elemental users they are nothing to take lightly, each one is responsible for horrible events and none of them are anything to take easy. " He looked into the sky. " We've got a long road ahead of us. " He sighed a little and then looked at his team. " We're done here. Everyone move out. " He began walking away arguing with Anya was a waste of his time, if she left then he just lost an Owl, not an arm and if she stayed he still had another teammate, ever if she was a loose cannon.  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 pm
((Nicko, you are not keeping me up. lol I just refuse to go to bed given that I'm having too much fun in this rp. so it's my own fault I'm still awake. lol As for Lucien killing Che: I thought that would have been kept secret? But whatever, it's Mahareshi's choice as to whether or not people know that Lucien is the one who killed Che. lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 pm
((lol sorry for the delay Luna :/))

The smirk did not leave the mysterious woman's face. With only a flick of the wrist, a shield of water surrounded her like a second skin, giving her an almost lumenescent glow. In another slight movement, she pushed her hands towards the others, sending the water that had burst from the ground towards them in a giant tsunami-like wave. "As I said before," she said in an almost bored voice. "Fools..."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 pm
(It's in the rp intro. xp Either that blue, black or green part.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:29 pm
((It just says he was killed in his office. lol It doesn't say anything more than that. lol

And now I really should head off to bed now. Damn work... sad talk to you all tomorrow.))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:42 pm
Neo did a backflip landing on his feet laughing as he had woken up now. He stood back up and rubbed his belly smiling now. " good thing i took a few poison antidotes before coming out here never know what might happen. anyway anya it wasnt me telling you hwat to do it was merely an idea to get your spirits up. like i have enough drive to give non useless orders. anyway thanks for waking me up now i can get back to doing nothing again. Man i have perfect timing today. I just got out of bed and now i get to kick back and relax. anyway anya please be careful despite appearences i actually do care about all of you so please dont get yourself killed especially against our commander. If what you said is true then we cant really afford to lose anyone now. Live and proove yourself right another day." suggested neo as he started walking back not far behind lucien.

Itachi sighed as he decided to wait and see what anya would do. If she was going off to blow off some steam he would go with her in case she ran into trouble. with there enemies travelling in groups going alone was never safe, luciern having many powers was an exception. After all he was able to cover his own weakneses with his wide array of powers. " so anya what will you do?" asked Itachi calmly and gently. He decided to let amaya decide for herself what she wanted to do so he didnt guide her by her hand to stand with him this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 pm
((I freakin love Anya, so much sass!!!))

The Phoenix looked at the Herald with no ammusement. When the ice tips were sent her way they stoped an inch from her face, falling down to the ground. As the tsunami like wave went crashing towards them a fiery aura surrounded Amara as the waters coming for her parted and she shot a wave of pure psionic energy towards the blonde.

Kira had finished her fun for today to see her fellow UNS members standing around like idiots arguing. She inhaled deeply and sighed. "Listen the both of you, let's hold this argument off until we get to the plain and out of here" she said. "I hate to say it but Neo actually has a point" she admitted.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am
Lucien looked over his shoulder. " Kira? Agreeing with Neo? Wow and I thought I had heard it all. Looks like toda was filled with more suprises then one. What next? Is Neo actually going to work instead of sleep? " He was kidding of course, He looked forward and just shook his head. " I have a bad feeling about this, they're not done with us. The Herald's I mean, sadly this is going to get worse before it get's better. " Lucien stopped talking and just kept walking in silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:11 am
Kira looked around at the destruction. "Hmm" she said to herself. "I think you're right Lucien...I mean...those things are freakin forces of nature" she said. "Can you imagine, fighting one of those things are like fighting a lightning storm, or fist fighting a fire wave" she said outloud. "I just know once we get these damn cards they'll no longer be a threat" she said with confidence.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 am
L didnt need to turn around to know Sydney was behind him, however he still acted slightly surprised when he turned to see her. His stupid smile lit up his face soon. They were opposites through and through. "Soooo little sisterrr, how'd yer meeting go? Good I hope?" He turned back to face the mountain and watch Sakura fight. L's foot still lazily tapped to a song as one hand charged a tiny bit of energy. If Tim's attack didnt fully do the job he'd make sure it was done right...then tease the man about it during the race. Perhaps get him to go a bit faster, make it more fun. "Sooo say Sakuraaa neeeds help with our flaming hen down there....whos goin? I call not I..."

---------------------------

Flo gave a silent nod to John. "I got your back..." In truth he knew the likely hood of anyone getting close to John was small given his good aim but a sneak attack by the UNs was allways possible. Flo began gathering some of the water still left around them, converting it into a thin mist. The technique both served to carry around a lot of extra water and prove as a good almost radar like array as he could feel the change in the water. "Well i'm all set...and I'll be sure to keep him out of to much trouble...should be easy" Flo gave another small smile and shoved his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 am
Timothy snickered haugtily to himself before answering the inquisitive L. "If I feel the tide is shifting severly, then I'll just call Sakura back. After she finishes her job, there will be no need for anyone to move. But L, I will be needing you help though. Your attack, not the overly strong one, but the other one. I'm gonna need it." Timothy set his attention on the range again. The Phoenix was starting up, but so was Sakura. Like he said earlier, it was a bout between the Kraken and the Phoenix.  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:56 am
Raven
Raven nodded once and started to walk towards the now wreaked airport. Police, fire crews, ambulances and civilians where outside the building with make shift barricades trying to stop anyone from entering.
“Oh my, look at the humans and their huh…shields?” She muttered in a humorous voice, she scanned the area surrounding the building and spotted a staff entrance door, It was slightly out of sight and only had two police beside it “There is no telling if anyone is still inside the building, but we should still check it out”

Raven moved first just one small shockwave was enough to send both officers flying backwards into a wall and rendering them both unconscious. “Ok guys, lets go” She smiled, such a smile like butter wouldn’t melt while she kicked the door open.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games