Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:01 am
((What is everyone else doing noone but eternaljupiter and myself are roleplaying, please come back))

Talon followed Makoto to the room and watched what she did, after this Talon jumped onto Makoto's shoulder "What are we going to do now?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:28 pm
goodbye im leaving this guild crying  

friendly_kitty

Newbie Noob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:14 pm
((can i join this? im a good RPer! biggrin

Gaia name: starlightpharah
Character name: Nabeu Wasaba
Senshi Name: planetlight pharah
Description: long black hair that reaches down to her knees. she looks a lot like Tskino Usagi but has no relationship torwards her. she has bright blue eyes and is 6'7'' tall. she awalys wears punk clothes. almost goth, but not all the way. has a nice, cool personality and always wears a golden, heart shapen broach with a star in the middle.
as a senshi: she wears a short green skirt and green knee high boots. has a blue star suit with a pink ribbon on it. a long pink bow attached to her back and red gloves that reach her elbows. clear transparent sleeve and white breates on her head. a cresent moon on her forhead.
Powers/attacks:
princess helation. starlightpower kiss- using the starlight ceptor, she can make golden energy shin up the area and kill and negative energy. her most commen attack.
star sensitive block- an attack that defelects any other n matter how powerful. but using this comes with a price, the user become weak enough to de-transform into the school girl and loses her idenity.
star bomb elemintaion- the ultimate attack. uses every star in the universe to attack the most powerful sorce of power its directed at. can only be used once a year so must be used with responsiblity.
Background: she was born in Egypt but moved to Japan to acheive her dream to become an anime producer. she is the protector of the stars and gains power when a star is born but loses some when a star dies.

is this good?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:45 am
((It's a good profile, and welcome to the rp, it's great to have someone else join n.n))  

Mishuri

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:57 am
((yey blaugh so where do i start? do i just come in or something?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:15 pm
((Mind if I hop in?

Sailor Saggitarius,
Gaian name : Faiyth
Name : Skye L'atta
Scout name : Sailor Sagittarius
Birthday: December 2, 1987
Sign : Sagittarius
Powers: Sagittarius Power Make-up! Sagittarius Star Power!
Attacks:
Fireball Crusade: This is where Skye creates a bunch of fireballs around herself and spins rhythmically in a circle sending them flying in all directions.
Sagittarius Dragon Arrow: She lifts her arm in the air and forms an arrow out of stray fire. She then pulls it back and it forms on a bow, though since oxygen makes fire grow it would quickly form into a dragon shape as she let go.
Scarlet Haze: This is where she creates a red fog around the area.
Raging Volcano: This is wear she forms a large ball of fire in her hands then fires it like a beam at the foe.
Likes & Dislikes
Favorite food : Sweets
Least favorite food: Eggplant
Favorite Subject: History
Least Favorite Subject : PE
Other: Her fuku is a deep purple with dark red bows. Her fuku is very similar to Rei's but she has boots that reach just above ankle length with flame shaped earrings. When she transforms her hair is pulled up into a neat ponytail that reaches her mid-back.
Good or Evil: Good
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Kakame/QuizResult4.jpg
))  

Faiyth

Hinata-Narutoforevs

2,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:41 am
i would love to join but could some one pm some one i could play cause right now my mind is blank  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:26 pm
.oO(If it's still running, I'd like to join in too, if that's OK. CHaracter? Well, how about:

Gaia name: Saber-Writer
Character name: Eric Seidelman
Senshi Name: Kamen V
Description: Untransformed - 15, red hair, grey eyes, limber build but not muscular, average height. Unremarkable clothing (button up shirt, slightly faded jeans, sneakers.)
Transformed - Black slacks and shoes, white shirt, black sleeveless vest, ballroom mask.

Something like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Courtesy of tektek)

Powers/attacks:
Crescent Dart - more for distraction; hurls a small crescent shaped dart
Crescent V Saber - Usual attack: Creates an energy sword
Crescent Beam - Finisher attack: Traces a crescent moon over him using the Crescent Mirror, then fires a powerful energy beam. Strong, but, like the original Sailor V's crescent beam, he only gets one shot; he has to recharge the Crescent Mirror under the light of the moon.

Background: Eric enjoyed reading adventure stories, from the pulp stories of the mid 20th century to classics like The Man in the Iron Mask and The Three Musketeers, as well as more contemporary heroes such as Kamen Rider and assorted anime heros. Like many other people, he followed the exploits of the original Sailor Scouts, as well as their 'predecessor' Sailor V.

As fate would have it, he came into posession of the Crescent Mirror (he refuses to call it a compact) and, almost by accident, transformed into the masked soldier of justice, Kamen V!

Well, there was that one time he accidentally called up Sailor V's original outfit, but he will never talk about it wink  

Saber-Writer

XxAnother_NobodyxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 am
Gaia name:Xxcupcake_chanxX
scout name:waterlight
normal apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
scout apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
eyes: hazel
normal name:alu
good  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am
alu is in her house eating lunch  

XxAnother_NobodyxX

XxAnother_NobodyxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 am
alu comes out of her house looking for someone to play with  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 am
i wonder if ill make freinds tommorow at my new school  

XxAnother_NobodyxX

scotsy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Gaia name: Scotsy
Character name: Senka Takamachi
Senshi Name: Sailor Shadow
Description: Long, straight brown hair down to knees with two little heart shaped buns at the top of her hair and grey eyes. Senka wears anything that's black, red or purple and that's it with an exception for uniform.
Powers/attacks:
Dark bolt: Shoots out a bolt of darkness to suffocate the enemy.
Shadow spell: A wall of black energy surrounds Senka making a shield.
Dark shooter: An upgraded version of Dark bolt except it also takes down the enemy.
Black thought: An animal like creature of darkness jumps in front of any attacks heading towards allys or Senka.
Background: Senka has always had a hard life with her parents arguing all the time and everyone at school thinking of her as a goth. She was born in Siberia but her fathers side of the family lives in Japan that's why she moved. She has always had good grades but declines all offers to skip grades as she wants to go through every year of school.

Sailor Senshi form: User Image  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces