Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:07 pm
he laughed "sure! i love to party" he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm
"alright." they grinned softly and then looked at the toddlers. "girls...we're gonna take you to a very special party and we want you to try and behave; ok?" they hummed, smiling as the toddlers nodded happily.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:12 pm
he laughed "im sure they will behave, its me you have to worry about" he teased  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm
"very funny" the twins murmered, giving jacob sweet kisses.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:19 pm
he kissed them back "well, lets get going!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 pm
Iris gave a small annoyed sigh as she walked up to the stage, followed by Ixia and Amaryllis. "damn, this place must've been deserted for months!" she smirked and looked at the rusting piano on the stage as she sat down at it.
"well maybe justa few months in reality but i made it age faster... so it fits our personalities....." Ixia mumbled softly as she sat on the top of the piano.
"or rather... our one single personality....." Amaryllis sighed and leaned on the piano between the two.
{what it looks like now}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:31 pm
The girls gave small sighs and looked at eachother out of pure bordom.
"what do you wanna do, iris?" Amy asked as she looked at her friend.
"would it supprise you if i saidi wanna summon a demon?" Iris smirked and rolled her eyes as she stood up. "just for the heck of it kinda thing before we join together again...." she shrugged at them.
"should've guessed" Ixia chuckled and rolled her eyes as she gazed at the other two who'd already started making the circle they'd use.
when the circle was finnished, the three girls each took a spot around it and lit candles, just having fun goofing off as they muttered bull crap under their breath; knowing that what they were doing most likely wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:23 pm
Johan
User Image

The candles' flames disappeared as a massive black flame shot out of the area between the three. When the flames died down, it revealed Johan, calm as ever, while reading a book. "If you wish to call me, I'd suggest using a cell phone." he chuckled softly and flipped a page.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:37 pm
"honestly, we were just having fun." iris sighed and played with her hair.
"we didnt even expect it to work." Ixia chuckled and flopped back onto the piano.
"but it's fun to see it did work." Amy laughed and sat next to her sister.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm
"Mmm, you don't know your own strength then." Johan said gently and closed the book after memorizing what page he was on.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:43 pm
"meh, time and space""and the human soul...""yeah, we're not strong at all" Iris said sarcasticly as she finnaly moved to join her friends at the piano.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:49 pm
Johan paused in thought the looked at the tree. "Would you all like to help me with a spell?" he asked with a calm smile.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:54 pm
"maybe..." they all answered. "depends on the spell and what it does." the trio sighed and looked at eachother.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:55 pm
"It is a spell that will help me bring an old friend of mine back." Johan said and opened his page then handed it to the group. "It only requires a few enchantements, nothing more." he smiled softly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm
"who's the friend exactly?" they asked quietly as they looked at the page he'd showed them.
"and no offense, but how do we know you're not gonna stab us in the back when this is finnished?" iris asked, giving him a cold stare with her sapphire eyes.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games