Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:19 pm
Miles took a few moments to gain his composure, "Man...ive never had a nightmare like that before..." It took Miles a few more minutes for him to finally speak to Axel again, "ugh...So Axel, where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Axel frowned and looked at Miles. When he had finaly calmed down, Axel smirked. "So, I take it that was a moment of insanity?"

Axel paused thinking over his question then looked up at the ceiling again. "... I don't know. I lived somewhere with my dad. Than I moved here with my uncle. That's it."

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm
"More like a moment of some scary ****** up ****"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:26 pm
Huntress looked at tthe cast more  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:30 pm
Miles noticed Huntress eyeing the casy, "Dont think about taking that off, that the only thing preventing you from losing you arm to permanant bone disfugurment"

(im off for the night)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 pm
"ehh" she said "I'm sorry..." she looked in the corner of her eye "Dont have to be a d**k about it" she mumbled  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 pm
Axel shook his head at Miles. "Smooth as sand paper my friend." He sighed and looked up at the ceiling again. "Be a little more careful about what you say."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:37 am
After stuffing herself Akira walked out the cafeteria happily full "Man im so stuffed...hey do you think anyone is here yet huepow"? the voice from the collar replied and she smiled wondering through the halls. She could see all the others but something in her just made her resist talking to them. The voice spoke again but akira kept her distance. She remembered what class she had next and walked off to the most HELLISH of all classes...MATH.(dun dun dun...)  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:17 am
"it's ok Kit, and tall yes maybe but crazy....only a few but you'll get use to it, what you got 1st?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:50 pm
Kit dug into his pocket and pulled out his schedule. "Um, it looks like i have history next. Where is this classroom, do you know?" Kit looked up at the wolf.  

Kit_Klawson

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:44 pm
Miles' ears twitched as he heard the girl mumble in an attempt to hide her words,Miles sighed, "Sorry, I didnt mean to sound like a d**k. Its just that I had the worst nightmare in my entire life just a second ago" Miles looked back at Axel, the thought sent shivers down his spine.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:54 pm
Axel looked at Miles and frowned, noticing him glance at him and shiver. "What'd I do?"  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:29 pm
"Nothing...It's nothing" Miles looked at the clock, in few minutes class would start, "Im gonna go get my bass from my locker, save my seat ok?" Miles got up and headed out of the classroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 pm
Huntress' cast was off and she was tuning her violin  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:44 pm
Miles walked into the room holding a black guitar case, he sat down next to Axel, “Hey Axel, check this out” Miles opened the case and pulled out a brand new black bass guitar with neon green patterns, “Nice isn’t it?” He said with a devilish grin, “I just got it last week.” Miles began tuning his guitar.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games