Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:22 pm
Asiril looked up at the griffin with a stern look, "Hell Hounds sounds appropriate." He recalled his battle again in his mind and furrowed his brow, "are you sure they do not work alone..? I was only attacked by a single one of them, although I had little time to check elsewhere." He spoke casually, oblivious to what Bakher was thinking, he was more concerned with killing the beast.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:07 am
"I'm sure. The magic that is used to summon them always summons a minimum of two to three of them... I've seen the spells done."

His wings twitched at the memory of the summoning; The Shaman had sacrificed live prey to sate the demon that seemed to be the source of the Erinyes; it fed on the lifeblood of creatures, and even then wasn't enough to sate the demon. It had taken some of the Shamans lifeforce as well. When the ritual had been completed, a quartet of Furies had stood there, their gaze hateful, and their rage palpable. The Shaman had barely been strong enough to keep them in check; they would break the bonds of coercion on them at a moments inattention or weakness. they were powerful weapons....but unstable, and all too prone to backfiring.

His wings twitched again as he remembered the agony of a Erinyes as it broke his wing in its powerful jaws; the Shaman's coercion had failed, and the Furies had turned on them. the Shaman had died first, literally being torn apart. He had been able to surprise one of them, but not kill it before it had all but shattered his wing. Only the usage of powerful magic had restored it, and even now it occasionally hurt. If Asiril had truly fought a Erinyes, then the others could not be that far away.

"Asiril, how badly did you wound it? and how did YOU survive it? no offense, but a Hell Hound is a difficult foe for even me to kill..."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 am
Asiril watched the being as he showed visible signs of a painful memory and sighed simply. "I'm not quite sure if I had wounded it, I but ripped, and clawed. Little I did seemed to affect its tenacity." He sighed the memory being recalled yet again, beginning to tire of how it dredge up feelings, "I went for the throat and legs, all I could do to hope to take it down. It had little ability to catch me I was faster then it was, and I was in my home I knew the lay of the land better... I maneuvered its back to a cliff..and I took us both down." He glanced at Larka carefully, not wanting to anger her somehow with his recklessness. "I had little idea I would survive the fall, but had every intention of making it do so. I had hit the ground only to wake up possibly a day later, alone in early afternoon. I got myself to the nearby stream and tended my wounds and thirst. I had survived that fall from simple luck alone, while tumbling the hound threw me and I had managed to crash through a tree on my way down. Since then I have not shook the feeling of being perused till a day ago, I had made my way here from an owl's advice to seek a more populated forest." He ended his words with a simple nod, staring quietly at the ground, still haunted by the sight of the creature who had raised and nurtured him mangled, and muttered an almost silent curse in annoyance from being rid of the image.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:37 am
"They are not of this world; you can kill them with mortal weapons, but they can take a lot of damage and keep going."

He paused, remembering his long-ago fight with the Fury; he had smashed it to the floor, rammed his talons into it, and opened its hide with his beak, and it had still kept coming. He had finally managed to get through its hide after repeatedly smashing it with his talons, and had gutted it, then ripped its head off for good measure. The humans killed them by going for the heart, or by managing to get the jugular; so far as he knew, nothing short of catastrophic injury would kill one. They didn't bleed out fast, they didn't seem to feel pain, and they always seemed to be fully ready to gut a foe.

"Cutting their jugular works, like it does any being that bleeds, but it takes a long time for them to bleed out... It took me a lot of effort to kill the one I fought..."

He caught the gleam in Asirils eyes; a burning desire for revenge. A bad thing to have when facing a Erinyes.

"Asiril, do not even THINK of trying to kill one solo....it will get you killed, slowly and painfully if you are unlucky. If you're going Fury hunting, you'll need me. And I'm fully prepared to help."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:57 am
Asiril shook his head simply, "I appreciate the offer, but this fight between me and that creature. I shall face it alone, alone." He was adamant, but decided to humor him, "if there is more then one as you claim then I mayhaps allow your assistance, "he winked. It was a playful sounding comment, but it showed his intentions well enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:04 am
"Horrible choice....but its yours to make. I won't stop you."
He flicked his tail violently several times as he said it, not liking the thought of having the little fox torn apart by a maddened demon-creature. The patronizing tone came through loud and clear in the foxes voice as he declined his help, and he clacked his beak in irritation; He hated being patronized.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:09 am
Asiril watched the creature and feigned arrogance. Patronizing him seemed to work in angering it, therefore he could safely hunt alone without his wishful wanting to help getting in his way. He would have noone hurt if he sought his vengeance, noone. If these creatures were truly demons, but could die he had a slim chance, but he had to do so alone. He would not have the griffin harmed in battle, so his little tactic worked and he yawned, he was growing weary, not fully healed and the rations of magical meat from before beginning to fade from affecting him he held the facade, "my choice is my own, with my own consequences." He offered simply, not truly wanting to insult just make a point.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:30 pm
Larka stood and snarled at Asiril. Thinking he can do this alone! Like Hell! "You are not facing this thing alone, fox. I'm not so quick to give up as the Griffin is. I've never faced one of these things, but it seems you may have led many to this forest. It is my duty as a member of this Pack to do what I must to protect the Den and the Forest."

She stalked around the fox, still growling. "If you think you can just waltz in here and go back out with out... What's Jeff call it? Back up? Yeah, back up! You've got another thing coming, vulpine. You've brought this upon us, so it's on all of us now."

She stopped to sit between the two, facing Asiril. "This is in my paws now. We will rest for a few nights, you must be ready and healed. And in that time, I will teach you how to fight for when they finally come." She roughly pushed him into the Den and snapped her jaws together. "No ifs, ands, or buts about it."

At the last second, she turned over her shoulder and spoke kinder to Bakher. "Is it possible for you to fly the Unicorn kill here? We'll need the food and it's magicks."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:47 pm
Asiril winced, but stood defiantly refusing to let this fall into place. "I had no knowledge there were more then one, it was my own fault this happened, I will resolve it..." His words sounded hollow, he knew he had lost and sighed staring at the floor, and then flicked his tail, ears pinned to his head and walked out towards the entrance of the cave. All his fault, if anything at all happens to these people..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:55 pm
Larka growled again, but kept her eyes forward, off of him. "I had no knowledge at all of these things, but I'm not letting you do this alone. You're not allowed to."

The she-Wolf placed her muzzle on the back of his neck, intending to lift him up and take him up to her personal space. That is, if he didn't struggle too much.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:58 pm
Asiril began to struggle but sighed and let her maneuver him. His tail curled and his ears pinned to his head, he deserved what had happened to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Larka stood still until he calmed, then she clawed her way up to her hole in the tunnel wall. She placed him down carefully and sat back. "Now, it's time for you to rest until the Unicorn is brought, if it can be. When you wake, you will eat again and then we'll train."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:15 pm
Asiril watched her, staring towards her eyes, "I unknowingly bring these horrible things here to your place of peace, and your offering me food and combat training..." He turned his head to the side, "and you wont let me deal with what I caused alone." His tail swayed side to side slowly, his ears back to normal, calmed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:25 pm
Larka stared back and nodded. "Now you're getting it." She laid down at the edge of her cliff, her paws hanging over, and watched the Den and all it's happenings.

"I know foxes don't know very much about how a pack works, but when you 'join' ours, everything you do is everyone's responsibility."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:28 pm
Asiril sat next to her, watching the den with her, offering quietly, "I do not know as well. I was raised by a single woman who had found me wandering as a cub, she was a kind fox and brought me up to be who I am." He looked to her, "but she was all I had for a long time"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games