Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:45 pm
Madoka smiled, nodding. Really he was more fascinated by Mori's aura. He'd never encountered anything like it before. He smiled, reaching out to shake his hand. "Hi. I'm Madoka. I must say, seen my share of demons but...nothing like you. I take it you're not one like most people here?"

Speaking of demons, his eyes almost lit up, sensing something. "Sorry about this. Not trying to be rude." He beamed, standing up straight and waving wildly. "Chaos! Hey! Over here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 pm
Chaos walked over to Madoka
he smiled
" Hey." Chaos said  

The death Goddess

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm
He couldn't help a small laugh. Chaos was actually smiling! "So, I guess from that look Zira was right and Darkness better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 pm
" Well not as well as I hoped for my dad gave her some medicine that will knock her out for a couple days but other than that she is fine." Chaos said he rubbed the back of his bruised head

Zira popped out from under the sand smiling wildly
" Hi Madoka." Zira said
all that was sticking out of the sand was her head  

The death Goddess

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:05 pm
Mori

The Scientific Experiment

Mori just watched all that was happening around him. To be honest, he was a little freaked out. Especially by the head popping out of the sand. Mori stayed silent, not really sure what to say. His tail twitched a couple more times, as well as his left ear. Mori stuffed his hands into his pockets and stood there, awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:09 pm
Madoka nodded. "That's great. I'm glad she's going to be alright." He was too focused on Chaos to have sense Zira's aura so was surprised, jumping back on the sand and slipping so he fell. "Ah! Ah....don't scare me like that."

Still he laughed, shaking his head. Then he remember. "Oh! Mori, this is Chaos and the girl in the sand is Zira. Chaos, Zira, this is Mori. I'm really sorry about that."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

The death Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 pm
Zira smiled and jumped out of the sand
" Hi Mori." Zira said laughing
Chaos nodded hello  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 pm
Illusion took his sisters arm and they walked over to Zira
" Hello Zira." Illusion said smiling softly
Garnet hid behind Illusion  

The Death God Erik

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:21 pm
Mori

"Um... Hello..." Mori said shyly, shrinking back a little. People scared him for some reason, but he didn't really want to let them all know that. So he stayed where he was and did his best to stay friendly and talk. "It's nice to meet you all."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:23 pm
Madoka frowned, sensing it. "Everything alright?" He then saw Garnet again, grinning and waving at her.  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

The death Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 pm
" Nice to meet you too." Chaos said smiling
Zira looked at Mori and then looked at Illusion  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:25 pm
Garnet waved back
but kept her hand in her brother
Illusion smiled at Madoka  

The Death God Erik

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 pm
Mori

Mori's ears immediately flattened against his head when Madoka asked if he was alright. For being one who could sense emotions, her certainly was horrible at containing his own. "I'm fine. What makes you ask?" He replied politely, hiding his uncomfortableness.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:42 pm
Zira vanished again
she had an angry glare in her eyes she kept her glare on illusion  

The death Goddess

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm
"I can sense auras...including emotional ones. You seem...very nervous." He frowned, not liking that someone new him was uncomfortable. Was he one of those people who hated crowds? He was snapped out of his thoughts by Zira, very surprised by that. "....wow. Why is she so mad?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games