Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 pm
Scarlet smelled the food rotting "i think i'm going to get a milkshake" she said looking at the flavors the diner had.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 pm
"Oh dear." Johan muttered calmly then looked over at the girl. "My apologies. Here, let me fix it." he smiled slightly and looked over at the rotting food, which was back to normal.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:11 pm
"thanks" Scarlet said  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:13 pm
"Anything for a pretty face." Johan chuckled calmly and got out a crossword book.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 pm
(time for my obnoxiousness to get to work xp )
Violete & Cryssy walked into the dinner, holding their guitars on their backs. they'd only just gotten them and already they could play a few songs on them. they smiled softly to eachother and slipped into a corner both far away from everyone as they started to play quietly, their fingers strumming over the notes and forming the tune of if i die young by the band perry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 pm
Johan heard some music play and look up from his crosswords. "Oh?" he muttered in a calm and light voice.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 pm
pet walked in and saw scarlet as her mind whell jills mind gave her that jill knew her as she walked up "umm excuse me miss did you know anyone named jill Mcfern?" pet asked quietly her eyes lowered so no one could see the silver band that was between the black and blue  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:47 pm
the twins gave tiny smles as they finnished playing the song and their accoustic guitars shifted into electrics before they started to play their favorite song; i'd come for you by nickelback, they sang along this time; their voices harmonising perfectly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 pm
Johan was watching the other girl who came in when he heard the new song. He smiled calmly at the twins. "I fear you've mistaken this for the auditorium, my dears." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 pm
pet saw johan and smled a sweet smile acting like a normal soul would 'hello im petals facing the moon" she said in her tiny voice as cielo meowed beside her  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 pm
"not really. we just felt like playing." Violete muttered, setting her guitar down when a waitress came over
"it doesn't matter where we are. 'cause we don't care." Chrysanthemum hummed, placing her guitar down as well.
the girls both ordered salads with orange juice, tipping the waitress with a drachma they had, so that they'd get their food faster. when the waitress was gone they both smiled and turned to look at Johan, tipping their heads to the side a bit as they looked him over, forming oppinions about him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 pm
Johan looked back at Petals. "Hello to you, too." he nodded with a gentle smile. "I am Johan...You can call me AC, too, if you wish." he said. There was just something about how calm he was that was disturbing.

((brb))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 pm
pet smiled 'okay AC you can call me pet its shorter and i guess more umm human like" she said institly regretting those words as she looked up the silver shoing (kk and the silver is between the pupil and the color it is thin but visible and her eyes reflect light)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 pm
Johan nodded at Pet. "Very well." he said then looked at all the girls. "Oh, would you all like to sit with me?" he smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:22 pm
the girls looked at Johan with small smiles, forming a rather embarrassing oppinion of him. when he spoke again the looked at eachother and shrugged. "sure, why not." the twins sighed softly, giving a glance at their guitars, muttering something in greek and smiling as the guitars turned into necklaces. they picked up the necklaces and put them on before moving to sit next to johan.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games