Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

"The library." Kira retorted, she didn't have to give the question much thought before she came up with her answer. The library was always where she spent most of her time, she didn't need to know her way anywhere else other than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 pm
darmis started down the road, then stopping relizing he had no idea where he was going"Um... which way is your house"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:19 am
User Image

She may be confused about a lot of things but,

"There should be a road near the wood line over there." Sakura replied, pointing to the near by woods.

she knows the only time she's truly happy Is when she's with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:46 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Ah the library." Avarielle said with a smile. "If you love books, you're gonna love it." She took Kira's hand and began to rush her to the library. "It's huge!" She exclaimed, looking back at her.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

Kira blushed when she grabbed her hand, she wasn't comfortable
with most people touching her. She didn't mind Avarielle holding her hand as much, but with everyone one else, she felt as if she was being held down; she was, after all, an angel who could control the wind. She became excited as she heard what was said about the library, she would love this school is this fact was true.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm
he saw the road and started walking over to it "I hope that school is as fun tomarrow as it was today, normally it's really boring" he chuckled a little  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

Sakura walked beside him. "Really?" She asked. "It sounded pretty quite at the school to me."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm
"I spared with the teacher, and lost, But i have a winning plan and there's no way i'm going to lose tomarrow" he laughs a little "Oh clones how useful though art"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image

"Thats why you were bleeding. I hope you win~" She said with a smile. "Isn't a clone a copy of yourself or someone else?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 am
he continued to walk "Ya although there not real clones but it's a simialar, they don't have DNA there just dark energy" he looked back and smiled  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

"Oh." Sakura understood It better now. She seemed to relax at the sound of the near by river, Sakura always loved sitting at It and playing In the water.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:37 am
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle lead her outside first. "You controll wind right?" She asked, looking at the library window. "Can you open that window?"

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

Kira looked at the window for a moment and her eyes flashed a lighter shade of purple before she caused a gust of wind to slide it open, "Anything else?" she asked, looking back at Avarielle expectantly. If Avarielle wanted to see what she could do, than she supposed she would have to show her. Of course, she would not show her fully, but she would show her enough to know what level her skills were at.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 am
User Image

"Well, I was gonna use my ice to bring us up to the window, but I guess you can do get us up there if you want." Avarielle smiled at her.

Auracite
Crew

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image

"You won't be scared?" Kira asked, looking at her with an expression that hinted at her worry. Yes, she could get them up there easily, but most people found it hard to stay calm when they realised that wind was the only thing keeping them from falling. It was the control factor that scarred them, they could not control if they fall, only Kira could keep them up.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff