Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 pm
Birth slammed her spear into the ground, sending her flying as she began to chant quietly. A symbol appeared in front of the tip of her spear as she flew, from it a bright gate slowly opening. A large beam flew from it as she was thrown back a bit in the strange gravity, the beam flying full force a her brother along with her previous spear.

Force gripped the gem as the onslaught of attacks flew at him. He raised his hand, ready to deflect the shot before a small voice rang over the battlefield.

"Luck!? Patience!!!!"

Time came to a crawl as the young deity made her way from an alley, her companion behind her. She had somehow managed to slow time around the battlefield as she quickly made her way over to Luck, her tiny arms swinging as she stepped. A displeased look adorned her face as she looked at Luck. She jumped and punched him, her fist landing against his cheek, knocking him out of the time flux. As he hit the ground, he grabbed him by the ear, dragging him away.

"How dare you tie me to a post Luck, Mistress Birth will be so angry when she finds out about this."

Virtue drug him down a back alley away from the battle, kicking and screaming the entire way. As she disappeared with Luck and her companion time resumed, the blades and beams exploding into Force. He was shot back into a building, the gravity returning to normal.

Birth hit the ground, the blatant look of confusion on her face.

"Virtue......What the hell was that?"

Continuum brushed off the rubble from his shoulder before looking back at Force, who was currently picking himself up off the ground.

"Looks like I'll have to step in now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 am
"Ow hey Virtue cut it out! There's no need to drag me. Can't you be a little more gentle? We are family after all. Don't worry about the pole thing it's a....sign of affection my dear sister. Ow hey wait..the babes are that way!" Luck screamed these words before vanishing into the alley.

Reaper tripped but was able to catch himself landing on one knee as he looked where Virtue and Luck went.
"He's going to face an amount of pain not even Birth and myself combined can administer. Rest in peace Luck."

"Not funny Reaper! Ow!"

Reaper turned his attention back to Force.
"Now where were we?" Reaper said with a smile.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria stood in a large dark area, she looked around for any signs of life but only saw darkness, the only signs of light was a small lantern rocking back and forth above her.

Tsuliria looked around once more and noticed that as the lantern lit an area a cloaked figured appeared their hoods hiding their faces.
The lantern continued to rock and the cloaked figures would appear with each of it's creaks.

She went to draw her chains but they wouldn't respond, touching her arm she found she couldn't feel them, they were gone.
she grit her teeth as the figures stared at her holding small candles which lit up the dark area.
"Impure thing," one mumbled.
"Sadistic little animal," another one said.
Tsuliria's eyes darted between the figures and she took a step back only to find they were behind her, she quickly turned around as they started closing in on her.
"To think she could do such a thing!"
"Soulless demon."
"Don't look at her."
"Why doesn't she just die."
"She's the Crimson Child!"
Tsuliria covered her ears trying to stop the voices but they continued their endless words, she punched at one knocking their hood off, she looked at their face and her eyes widened to see her own.
The rest of their hoods fell revealing they were all Tsuliria.
"A wasted existence," they all spoke before laughing at her.

"Shut up!" Tsuliria yelled clutching at her head, she fell to her knees as the laughter echoed in her mind and through the dark area as the Tsuliria's hovered around her.
She shook her head when suddenly the voices stopped, looking up she saw one cloaked figure staring down at her, their hood was up so she couldn't see their face.

Hands wrapped around Tsuliria's neck and she gripped them trying to make them let go but they were too strong and she couldn't remove their hands.
She felt her strength leaving her as the person leaned forward and moving to her ear whispered something to her that made her heart skip.
"It's all your fault."

The hood fell off revealing Linora with a bloody face grinning at her with a large scar across her face.

"No!"
Tsuliria quickly sat up her breathing heavy, she looked around to see she was in a room, she clutched at the covers and let out a sigh.

Looking over she saw Linora sleeping with her head on the bed using her arms as pillows.
She stared down at her and reached her hand forward, she hesitated for a moment but continued her movements.
She moved a bang out of Linora's face her eyes letting off a small ounce of sadness as she watched her.
"...a dream huh...."
Tsuliria rested her hand on her head and petted her gently, however feeling movement she quickly withdrew her hand.

Linora lifted her head and quickly woke up seeing Tsuliria was awake.
"Mistress..."
Linora wrapped her arms around Tsuliria neck hugging her which made Tsuliria flinch.
"I'm glad you're alright."
"Linora...."
Tsuliria felt her hesitation as she released her.
"Sorry Mistress, I lost control of my emotions."
"Be more careful," Tsuliria said glaring at her.
Linora nodded and stood up.
"I'll go fix something then."
Linora stood up to walk away but stopped and spoke to Tsuliria first.
"....another nightmare."
Tsuliria put her hand against her forehead and nodded.
"...this one was different though...."  

yizel

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:07 am
User Image
Rahj

Force walked away and Rahj couldn't do anything cause gravity was messed up so he floated to oblivion. He died.

(Fun RPing with you all..)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 am
Mordikai shook off the sudden dizziness that had come over him, backpedaling away from Force while he recuperated. He wasn't too sure what had happened, but something had happened--and now, there was one less person on the field to combat the two Deities. With another snap of his fingers, his blades stuck into the dirt to either side. He rolled his shoulders to loosen them once again, his arms fatigued from the fight, as he turned to watch the unknown Deity enter the fray.

"Looks like I'll have to step in now..."

"You? Heh, alright then." Extending his arms once more, he hefted the blades into the air above his head and forced them back together. Resonating with a violent ringing noise, the heavy sword dropped back to the earth. Mordikai energetically swung a metal pole he'd retrieved from about his person, running it into the center of the blade and attaching the two before hefting it up to rest on his shoulder. Much like its previous form, most of the weight to this weapon rested in the iron handle, as opposed to the massive blade it supported.

"I suppose it's about time for Round Two, isn't it?"  

Sir Blackout

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:30 pm
(Alright, from here Yizel will be taking Continuum as to our prior agreement.)

Birth stood there relatively confused. She knew that her siblings were here on earth, but who was that with Virtue? As long as she's known her younger sister, she was never one to ally with anyone she didn't know or trust. He had a familiar aura about him but she just couldn't put a finger on it. As she stood there lost in though, Force was standing, brushing the rubble from his clothing.

"I...will kill you all..."

He slowly made his way back to his original spot, pushing Continuum out of the way before holding his hand up. Gripped tightly in it was the gem from his bracelet. A loud crack filled the stale air the gem shattered, the ground shaking violently. Force let out a menacing laughter as giant beams crashed into the ground. Their light purple glow seemed to flow upwards while others cracked into the ground. Amassed in the sky were large dark orbs that began sucking in the floating rubble disintegrating them on contact.

"Welcome to Hell!!!

Gravity no longer sustained itself, parts of the ground cratered while others floated into oblivion. Force ripped the small cape from his arm, revealing a faint glow, the air swirling around it.

Birth let out a soft sigh before clapping her hand together, forming another spear.

"I was afraid he'd resort to this...Mirela, we have to knock him out, I can't afford to kill another of my siblings...If he's not in control things should return to normal."

She gave a quick glance to her brother before a spear flew past her face, sticking into the ground. She quickly turned to see a figure walking through the smoke.

"Miss me?"

With a smug smile, Jazz had returned to the battlefield, his eyes filled with his regained light.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:51 pm
(See ya Indrid)
Reaper's attention returned to Force hearing him speak, he seemed upset about something, he couldn't decide on what it could be.
Not to soon after his words he noticed giant beams appear before gravity seemed to freak out, he took a step to the right getting further away from the dark orbs.
He glanced back at Force hearing his final words before tilting his head.

"Well I think it's hardly that Force, maybe if you added some screaming bodies and a sense of hopelessness," he said tapping his finger on his chin.

He glanced over at Birth hearing her talk to Mirela before seeing a spear stick into the ground, he looked back at the source to see Jazz and tilted his head.

"Where is my envoy now that I think about it," he said looking to the sky.
He shrugged and turned around darkness forming around his arm as he closed his hand as it formed into a rapier.
"Guess I need to try a bit harder," he said smoothing his hair back with his hand and taking a stance.

"Sorry new guy," Continuum said to Jazz stepping forward.
He stretched his arms and let out a yawn before rubbing the back of his head.
"Can't believe I got pulled into this."
He placed his hands in his pockets and cracked his neck before looking at Jazz.
"Well let's get this over with I guess, you can have the first move."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you're okay to move Mistress?"
Tsuliria and Linora walked down the street side by side, Tsuliria stared at the note Reaper gave her looking around at the few people still around.
"I'm fine," Tsuliria said. "I haven't been sleeping well lately."
Linora nodded deciding not to press on the matter any further, however she did keep her eyes on her.
Tsuliria ignored it for a moment but after a while she let out a small sigh.
"Yes Linora..."
"Why did you send Kalan after Rai?"
"Kalan wanted more recognition so he's earning it."
"I doubt it's just that."
Tsuliria was silent for a moment but nodded her head as a response before speaking.
"That and Rai was the eleventh commander if only for a little bit," Tsuliria said. "Kalan needs to handle his subordinate."

Linora nodded and the two continued to walk, they stopped as Tsuliria's chains gave a heavy reaction causing her to touch her right arm, Linora glanced at her seeing it.
"It's Mr. Kobayashi isn't it?" Linora said.
Tsuliria nodded.
"He's returned," Tsuliria said gripping her sleeve. "He's nearby too...so is Reaper, I'd better not go near him, I probably wouldn't be able to control my actions."
Linora moved in front of Tsuliria, reaching forward she put her hands on Tsuliria's shoulders.
"What's your problem with Mr. Kobayashi?"
Tsuliria's eyes let off a slight glow causing Linora to release her shoulders.
"His existence...the fact that he can choose it..."
Tsuliria clenched her fist feeling her rage start to surface at the mere thought of him.
"He can walk away from his duties, and that light in his eyes, he was able to regain it....he showed no hesitation when we first met. I hate it. I hate that he can control his existence!"

Tsuliria punched the side of a building breaking through it and creating a hole, she pulled her hand away before walking forward.
"Jazz Kobayashi will die by my hand, I will bring and end to his existence."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan hunched over catching his breath before looking back where he came from, to no surprise he didn't see his force following behind, though they were probably dead....actually thinking about they were definitely dead.
Looking up he saw the doctor staring at him, he jumped back and started to speak but remembered his mission.
"Listen Doc, you gotta get out of town, Tsuliria wants me to kill you and-"
"Kalan, listen very closely to me," the doctor said interrupting him. "I need your help, Yolor and Kailos have betrayed me. They're on their way to kill me and I'm sure you're next, you have to-"
The doctors words were caught off as fire consumed his body, he screamed as the flames consumed him before hitting the ground, he rolled around for a moment before going still his screams.

Kalan's eyes widened and he turned to see Yolor walk out of the shadows.
"Oh now who could have done that," Yolor said smiling.
Kalan ran over to the doctor and fell to his knees as the fire faded, he looked at the doctors charred body as his hand clenched into a fist.
"Yolor....do you realize what you've done?" Kalan said standing up.
"Got rid of an annoying man," Yolor said shrugging.
"I've already lost her....now you would take my old friend. I won't forgive you Yolor!"
Kalan's drew four pieces of straw between his fingers and sprinted at Yolor as a sadistic grin crossed Yolor's face.
"Come then Kalan, join your friend!"  

yizel

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:23 pm
"Son of a..."

Mordikai planted his sword in the ground to balance himself just as the earth began to splinter. The section of stone upon which he stood began to float upwards toward the dark vortexes Force had created. Mordikai only barely managed to hop from platform to platform, cursing all the while.

"I've had enough of this! This isn't going to happen, not when I'm this close!" Grasping his sword tightly, Mordikai dashed towards Force once again. He jumped from ledge to ledge hastily, the weight of his sword almost causing him to lose balance once or twice. "C'mere, you God-forsaken beast! I have better things to be doing; it's time to end you already!"

Roaring with violent rage, Mordikai swung his blade, sending it flying towards Force's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:28 pm
Mirela watched as the battlefield began to go haywire with the gravity. 'Well this isn't looking good, he looks pretty angry. Luck is gone, too...' Narrowing her eyes, Mirela shifted out of the way of crumbling ground. She was scared, but she felt that now was a time to stop whining and get serious, especially now that Jazz had made his return. "Well its about time you showed up, this place has gone to hell!"

'I can't mess this up.'

Shaking her head, Mirela pushed down the fear deep within her heart and mind in order to begin playing once more.

A melody that was soft and elegantly played resonated from Mirela's bow, and the ground beneath her feet began to glow a faint, radiant green. Vines of the same green energy proceeded to emerge from around her feet, wrapping around her legs in order to hold her in place while she played.

From there, the energy began to slither its way through the cracks in the ground taking root at the halfway point between Mirela and Force. The same melody she had been playing was now softly being hummed as if to help keep focused on her attack.

"The seed roots, the dance begins..."

At the root, the energy began to stem upwards as the melody became more sweet than soft, rising a few feet into the air. A small rosebud formed at the tip, shaking occasionally as Mirela closed her eyes.

"...Now blooms the beauty, the elegant rose..."

As the sweet melody turned dark and alluring, the bud bloomed into a beautiful rose. As it bloomed, a bright light radiated from the petals engulfing the battlefield in a temporary blindness.

"...It whispers sweet words, tamed by the will of a heart that is pure."

The rose pulsed before it came detached from the stem. It spun slowly and gracefully, releasing its petals into the air. They whirled up to the near space above them before compressing together and splitting into many smaller petals. These petals drifted beautifully in Force's direction, picking up their pace as Mirela opened her eyes and greatly increased the tempo.

The petals were razor sharp and were quickly moving toward Force. A few drifted off course and hit some of the floating rubble in their path, signaling to her comrades that they would also explode on contact after the rubble was blown to bits.

"Careful everyone, make sure that you don't get hit!"

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:07 pm
Force planted his feet as he brought his arm up to stop Mordikai's blade. The blade sank in, burying into his arm. His bloodlust eyes met with Mordikai's before he grabbed the boy and threw him into the air, a small bubble shortly following.

"Be contained vermin!"

"Mordikai! Dodge! There's no friction in that bubble!"

Birth stared on at the events before her. Now that Continuum was about to step in, she knew they could never beat the two, not with the power they have now.

Force slammed a fist into the ground causing a giant crash, rubble and pebbles flew up in front of him. He stood extending his arm.

"Accelerate!"

The rubble shot like bullets, exploding into Mirela's petals, it was now that Force moved from his spot. Standing upon a boulder, he dashed into the air, what was left of Mirela's attack absorbed into a void. As it cleared, a smirking Continuum stood with his arms crossed, still awaiting Jazz' onslaught.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz slowly walked passed Mirela as she played her violin, he gave a small chuckle at how hard she was trying.

"Seems you've done some growing up as well. Oh yeah, I ran into your sister I think she said she was....Feisty little thing, gave me a good work out. She's waiting for you in the field outside of the city."

He placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her body to glow slightly. Jazz stared off at Continuum, unsure as to what exactly he could do. Needing a fail safe, he did the one thing he knew he shouldn't have.

"Mirela....Leave these two to the actual fighters and find your sister, You've been caught up in our affairs for too long now...If anyone tries to stop you, snap your fingers, this should give you enough time to get away."

Jazz cracked his fist before walking through the field of destruction before him. The gravity fluxuations tore through the earth, his jacket ripping and floating away before being disintegrated. His eyes began to glow before speaking.

"Well then, you two sure are interesting, giving Birth, not to mention Reaper, this hard of a time. Noticed Mordikai was here as well, and after fighting him, I'm surprised you can stand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:58 pm
Reaper's eye twitched as the events unfolded in front of him, thanks to his battle with Birth his power still hadn't recovered. On top of that Force was starting to get annoying.
To make matters worse Continuum was getting involved which meant more work.

Reaper hopped from foot to foot before dashing forward at Force deciding to put out a little more effort, he faded in and out of existence as transparent versions of himself started to appear as he drew closer until three Reaper's pursued Force, two ran ahead and stabbed at Force's chest while the third Reaper aimed towards his face.

Continuum kept a walking pace heading towards Jazz and let out a yawn as Force continued his attack.
"Guess I'm making the first move," he said cracking his neck.
He looked at Birth and lifting his hand greeted her before dashing toward Jazz sticking his hand back into his pocket.

His eyes slightly drooped as a sleepy expression took over his face before he reached Jazz, turning his body he sent a kick towards Jazz's head though he made sure to shift his weight as he did so.

"Oi Virtue cut it out!"
Luck continued trying to free himself from her grip, for a little girl she was strong and he was curious to how she escaped from her pole.
He noticed the bandaged man and stopped squirming for a moment.
"Is this bandaged person the one that freed you, if so then he should mind his own business. A brother should be able to show his affection by tying up his sister."

Luck stared squirming again trying to escape from Virtue but to no avail.

"What is that?" Tsuliria said pointing ahead.
Linora ahead to see a strangely garbed woman heading towards them, normally she would put it aside but she noticed flowers trailing behind her.
".....I feel an immense amount of hatred towards this woman."

"Oh hello there,"the woman said stopping near the two. "Would you mind-"

She stopped talking seeing Tsuliria walk past her, she went to put a hand on her shoulder to stop her only to have it slapped away.
"Don't touch me you annoying hag," Tsuliria said glaring at her.
"Mistress! That's a bit much don't you think."
"Well I never..."
"Also make your annoying flowers go away,"
"Annoying....flowers......"

The woman's eyes narrowed before four green vines shot out of the ground around her, she extended her hand and aimed them at Tsuliria, however the vines were quickly cut as Linora moved in front of her.
The vines quickly grew back as the woman stared at her slightly surprised at her speed.
"I'll handle this Mistress, go on ahead,"
Tsuliria glanced back at her before continuing.
"Try not to die Linora," Tsuliria said walking away.

Linora turned back to the woman before adjusting her glove.
"I suppose I should greet you, I'm Linora,"
"Oh pleased to meet you, I'm Nature."
"I'm pleased to meet you as well."
Linora extended her arm.
"Let's begin."
"After you dear."

"What was I thinking!"
Kalan ran through the village explosions of fire behind him as Yolor laughed chasing after him.
"I forgot fire was painful and hot, very very hot!"
Kalan jumped dodging another fireball as Yolor closed in on him, Kalan threw his straw back only to have it disintegrate upon nearing him, Yolor laughed and sent large wall of flame towards Kalan.
Kalan screamed as the fire crashed down on him leaving up a wall of flame, Yolor stood on the other side leaning over and holding his stomach laughing.
"I missed this so much! Hey Kalan come back, I'm not done setting you on fire yet!"

Kalan crawled along the ground breathing heavily, he looked back at the fire to see the bottom of his pants were on aflame, he grabbed a nearby bucket and threw the water on his pants putting out the fire.
"Thank goodness," he said sighing.
Hearing a neigh he looked up to see a horse glaring at him, he looked down at the bucket before looking back up at the horse.
"Oh was this yours...I'm sorry here ya go," Kalan said holding it out to him.

There was a loud neigh before a scream of immense agony and regret followed.
Kalan held his now black eye as he walked in the field outside of town, he touched his right eye flinching from the pain.
"Stupid horse, didn't have to kick me. It's times like these I wish the doctor was still around."
He stopped looking around, recognizing the area he crossed his arms and tried to recall his steps.
"That's right, I was running from Yolor and it seems I ran out of town....great..."
He looked back towards the village and let out a small sigh.
"There's no point in going back...it's just painful there anyway, almost as painful as my eye actually...no it's more painful...only by a little though."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 pm
"A sister?" Mirela's mind drew a blank as Jazz spoke these words to her. 'What could he be talking about? I don't have a sister... Unless my mother is... Mother... Mother!!' Quickly nodding at the words Jazz followed with, about what to do if someone tried to stop her, Mirela picked up her case and returned the violin to it before shutting it and running off towards the field. 'She has to know where my mother is, and if she doesn't know exactly she must have some idea...'

As Mirela ran, she tried not to think about how she was just abandoning everyone back at the fight just for her own personal interests. 'I'm sure that they'll be fine, Jazz is back after all. Maybe Luck will come back in time to help them out, too.' Continuing to run, Mirela kept her eyes forward eagerly awaiting to reach the field.

------------------------------------

Inae let out a tired sigh, feeling irritated that she had to wait that long in order to meet her sister. "That no good idiot tricked me, I know he did. Why I believed him is completely beyond me... He won't be coming back." The small girl peered down at the pouch she kept around her waist before narrowing her eyes slightly. 'He tore through you like butter, Fool. Maybe he just doesn't like Jesters.'

Lightly shrugging her shoulders, Inae brought her attention to where she was walking once more. 'Then again, when one fights with light and looks that much like a woman, its hard to be too surprised.' Upon seeing a young-looking male in the field however, Inae found herself stopping. '...That is clearly not a woman, surely he can't be that stupid. Ah, well. Maybe he's seen my sister. No harm in asking.'

"Hey, you." She called, folding her arms and walking closer toward him. "Blondie." Upon coming closer, Inae noticed that he had a black eye. "The man stupid enough to get a black eye. I'm looking for my older sister. Seen anyone else around here?"

Stopping a few feet in front of him, Inae raised an eyebrow before looking him over. He obviously looked pretty beaten up, as if he had just gotten out of a fight. He didn't look very wealthy, and she could almost pick up sadness in his eyes. Deciding that she didn't care to know why, Inae simply stared up into the man's eyes, awaiting a response.

"Well?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:11 am
Kalan continued walking away from town touching his eye still feeling it's sting, he heaved a heavy sigh and looked at the ground.
"Her hand only stung a little bit too..."
He shook his head and slapped his cheeks pushing down his memories, there was no time for that.

"Hey you."

Kalan lifted his head hearing a voice, he quickly raised his arms in front of his face for defense but saw it was a little girl and lowered his arms relaxing a little bit.
Hearing her address his hair color he looked up and touched one of his bangs.
He looked back down at her hearing her comment about his eyes and continued to listen touching the place next to his eye.
He remained silent until the mention of an older sister, his eyebrows drew down a bit feeling slightly bad for her.

"A sister, if you're looking for someone you could try in that village over there."
Kalan's eyes widened remembering what was in the village as he pointed at it.
"Actually never mind there's no one there you'd want to meet."

Kalan put his hand under his chin and stared at the little girl, he smiled and bent down on one knee so he was at her level.
"How about I help you then. I am the almighty Kalan after all, Tenth commander of the ninth force and the warrior of..." he trailed off for a moment before lowering his head.
"Justice and love....."
He shook his head pushing down his sadness before smiling again and looking at her.
"Do you have anything to go on? A name or appearance, is she cute or attractive, does she have a sister? Oh wait you are her sister....I think I'm asking the wrong questions. Anyway I'll help you find her, I'm not much of a hero but I can at least help a little girl find someone she's looking for. How old are you little one?"  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 am
Jazz stopped as Reaper flew past him, a small smirk came over his face as prepared himself.

"Well now...Besides the midget in the field, this will be my first real test."

He planted his feet as Continuum gained speed, his eyes meeting with the deity's. Jazz' hand burst with light before his arm came up to block the kick. Jazz knocked the blow away before his eyes burst with light, his fist making contact with Continuum's face, knocking him back a bit. Jazz shook his hand before putting his hands in his pockets

"Hey...Get your a** up. After breaking my knuckle from my own punch, you'd better show me what you can do."

Something in him made Jazz snicker a bit. He knew he was going to be in a long one. His unharmed hand came up, his thumb brushing his nose as he gave a small chuckle. As it stood, he was left with two broken knuckles from a punch at fifty percent, this deity was going to be a pain and he hadn't even released his power.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Force dealt with his brother. He ripped the blade from his arm, using it to guard two of the strikes only to take one to the chest. His eyes met with his brother's as he brought his head back, a smile on his face before going in for a headbutt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virtue brushed off her clothes as she turned to look at her brother.

"Seven isn't a person, he's a weapon. Oh and that reminds me."

Virtue gave a soft smile as she tilted her head. Her cute face staring into Luck's before her fist flew into the side of one of the buildings. A crack flew up the wall before the building fell beside them.

"If big brother Luck goes against Mistress Birth's wishes again, I won't bother Mistress with your body."

Her happy face remained as she shook her tiny fist, a small grunt coming from Seven as he stepped to the side to avoid some rubble.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:30 am
Continuum rubbed his cheek and looked up at Jazz, he rubbed the back of his head and nodded his head taking one hand out of his pocket.
"I suppose you deserve some attention...." Continuum said trailing off.
He leaned forward sprinting at Jazz again.
"Mr.Envoy."

He punched the air causing the air to shiver for a moment, he closed in on Jazz and jumping the air turned his body for a spinning kick towards Jazz's head, at the same time an orange fist came out of what seemed to be reality aiming at Jazz's chest.

Reaper grinned seeing the smile on Force's face before the headbutt connected and he stumbled back.
Reaper chuckled as blood ran down his face dripping onto the ground as he gripped the Rapier.
"Just like old times..."
The Reaper faded as the real one flew out of the ground drawing the blood from the clones connected hit into the Rapier before flying at Force.
"Right Force!"

Reaper slammed the Rapier down a large pillar of blood consuming the two into it as Reaper withdrew the Rapier into his body and sent a punch towards Force's face a toothy grin across his face as his pupils shrank.

Luck's eyes widened as his eyes peered over where the building once stood, he looked back at Virtue and flashed an innocent smile before looking over at her companion.
"Now Virtue I was just...concerned for Birth," Luck said grinning. "I was just worried about her after all, I mean Birth having to come down alone, what would any caring brother do but follow after her. She is family after all. I tied you to that pole so you wouldn't be put in danger. The mortal world is dangerous, even that barrel over there can contain a hideous ten legged monster."
He pointed at a nearby barrel against one the buildings

Linora ran through a small forest as Nature followed after her carried by vines.
Nature moved her hand slightly causing a tree to lift from it's root's and fly at Linora.
Turning Linora crossed her arms in front of her creating a barrier of lines which she materialized as the tree came in contact cutting it to enough pieces to avoid any damage.
Nature created another tree in the place of the old one and continued to pursue her.
"If I may ask Nature, why do you fix Nature after you hurl it at me."
"Well I like to keep things even, use something then fix it afterward. You understand right?"
"Yeah that makes sense," Linora said dodging a vine.
"Good now be a dear and accept your punishment, I promise I'll make sure your body is used properly. You'd make a nice tree."
"No thanks."
"How unfortunate."

Nature snapped her fingers summoning three trees before hurling them at Linora.
Turning Linora jumped and planting her foot on the first tree ran along it.
She jumped and turning sideways kept her moment running along the second tree.
She pushed off the second tree and turning her body sideways cartwheeled out of the way of the third tree before creating lines near Nature head, she quickly activated them.

Nature quickly leaned back dodging the lines but had one cut her cheek, lifting her hand up she touched it seeing the blood.
"Well that wasn't very nice," she said.
Raising her hand more vines grew around her, and the flowers near grew taller as some trees hovered near her.
"I'm thinking running towards a forest might not have been the best move....still I have to get her as far away from mistress as possible."  

yizel

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:47 am
"Grah! You have gotta be kidding me!" Shouting with rage, Mordikai twisted and turned, already encased in the frictionless bubble. "A ******** bubble...seriously, what the Hell is this!?"

Pausing to catch his breath, Mordikai watched the fight rage around him. With Mirela gone, it wouldn't be long before things began to really start heating up; no more reason for anyone to hold back. And Jazz...

Tch, that ignorant son of a...Might be a good thing I didn't end him when I had the chance. I hate silver linings.

"Enough. This is so stupid it's both comical and surreal at the same time." Just moments after Force ripped the blade from his shoulder, Mordikai extended his arm and clenched his fist. "No friction inside the bubble, sure! It's still just a stupid bubble!"

The blade came soaring back toward Mordikai, popping the bubble as it passed through the membrane, the handle coming to rest in Mordikai's grasp. Freed from the frictionless vacuum, he fell gracefully onto the nearest platform, his sword blade pointed toward the splintered ground as he glared viciously at Force.

"You're nothing more than a brute, you know that?" His breathing heavy, almost foaming at the mouth, Mordikai began to taunt Force, hoping to draw his attention. "Just a savage with the mind of a toddler! Get ready to die, you worthless neanderthal!"

With a running start, Mordikai leapt off of the platform straight towards Force. Gripping the handle with both hands, he brought the blade down over his head, tearing again into Force's right shoulder. The weight of the weapon and the momentum of the impact sent him flying in a different direction; pulling the blade from the wound, Mordikai hit the ground next to Force and immediately spun to strike again, this time a horizontal slash aimed at Force's ankles.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games