Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 pm
Horus didn't know why, but he was suddenly tempted to put a bullet through Johan's head. "No. I didn't, also, why should I care?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:09 pm
Damian looked down and slowly followed Lena. "How do you think she became a demon?" he asked to man and left.

Johan chuckled. "She's my little project. Turning a pure soul into a cold-hearted demon."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:13 pm
Lili and Rena went through the portal to go to the hotspring  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 pm
"Yeah, it's called marriage. Am I right?" And he proceeded to laugh his a** off, still having the gun pointed at Johan's forehead.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:47 pm
the twins gave small sighs, cracked their necks and then porpousfully flipped off Johan. "Fotterla il foro di asino, uno e di noi Tempo-Guardiano; lei non puo pasticciare con le nostre linee cronologiche." they muttered, not really carring if he could figure out what they said. "hello again, Horus...." they added, giving him a set of smiles.
(translation: f*** you a**hole, one of us is a Time-Guardian; you can't mess with our timelines.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm
Johan smiled. "I suppose so." he told Horus then looked at the twins. "Pistév̱o̱ óti ékana akrivó̱s" (I believe I just did)  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 pm
"الكوكيز!" Horus said, raising his free hand and waving at them.

((Translation: COOKIES!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:04 pm
Johan chuckled and turned around. "There's nothing left for me to do here, now." he sighed calmly and began walking away.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:06 pm
"no you didn't." the twins murmered, small smiles on their faces as they bent backwards, grabbign something from their heals; holding the items tightly in their hands. they smirked at Horus and nodded softly. "اپ سے بھی ان کے ذہن پر توجہ کی گھڑی ہے?" they chuckled
(translation: good to see you too, mind focusing on him for the moment?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:06 pm
"Wait!" Horus said, firing a bullet right over Johan's shoulder and shattering the wall just in front of him.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 pm
Johan didn't even flinch. He just smiled at the small group and slightly waved while he kept walking, leaving the lodge.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 pm
"we weren't done with you." Amaryllis muttered, tossing the blade she had in her hand at him, aiming for his spine.
"you really shouldn't go messing with people they way you do..." Ixia muttered, spinning her blade on her fingers, waiting for him to move again.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Johan froze the blade in motion and opened a portal up. "Tell your sisters I said hello." he said calmly and walked into the portal as it disappeared back into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm
(what did i miss?)  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:20 pm
the girls frowned and walked over to the knife, grabbing onto it and pulling it out of the freeze he'd put on it, gaingin a few cuts on their hands. "our sisters don't need to see you...." they muttered. they've already known their share of demons in Tartarus... they finnished in their heads, looking at eachother with small worried looks on their faces.
(pretty much everything dude.)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games