Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 am
Layam knew where she was, still upset over all the procautionary cleaning she'd have to do afterward, "She's spending quality time with Elijah." she said, pointing at the bathroom door. Layam turned back to Lena, "His release is not an option. After my passing, all hope would be lost if he were to escape, with no preistess' of the Sudent family alive. I will see to it i put powerful magic on his prision before i pass away, and Freyak will assume the role of his guardian to see to it he is not released." she explained with a serious look in her eyes.

Alaster had planned to apologise to Eli for attacking him, until he heard of what he'd been doing with Alice-- to Alice. Alaster stormed up to the bathroom door, firmly knocking on it sevral times. What a hypocrite, he thought to himself, and he calls ME the *****> he added, now scowling.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am

[[ how do you want to handle it? 8D ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:52 am
[[ Any way you want, i always find Eli and Alaster's arguments to be funny. c: ]]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am

[[ c:< ]]

Eli stopped sucking on her neck and turned to the door, then back to her, "Wait here," he smiled and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. He hopped out of the shower and shook out his dripping hair like a dog would, then wrapped a towel around his waist. He opened the door and poked his head head out to see Alaster, all back to normal and super pissed. "This is too good," he thought. "Can we help you?" he asked, looking at Alaster with a cocky grin. He was sure to put an emphasis on the "we" so Alaster would know he wasn't showering alone, though he probably already knew.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am
[[ Lol 8D ]]

Alaster narrowed his eyes at Eli, "Is that really appropriate?" he asked with a sour expression. He knew exactly what Eli was getting at, which made him angrier.

Alice continued to soap up and wash herself as the two talked, eave's dropping on their conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 am

"No. It isn't," Eli managed, about to burst into laughter. He put on a more serious expression, but his cocky grin remained. "And what is it you wanted?" he asked.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 am
Alice couldn't resist laughing as she washed her hair, quickly quieting herself to a soft giggle. Alice turned the water tempature down to the coldest setting, relaxing in the cool water.

Alaster paused momentarily, he haden't gotten a reason to disturb them other than "Well," he began, "i just woke up and i wanted to apologise to you for my behavior, only to find out you were fooling around with a 17 year old girl." he said with a stern look.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 am

"You're a bit late. This is just the post-sex cleanup," he lied convincingly. "But yeah, we accept your apology," he said, sticking out his hand for Alaster to shake, then taking it back. "Wait.. You might want to shake this hand instead," he smiled fakely, sticking out his other hand.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am
[[ ROFL. ]]

Alaster looked at Eli's hand, his expression was a bit disgusted, "You should be ashamed." he said, rolling his eyes. "How about we shake hands in a few days?" he said, putting his hands in his pockets.

[[ I'm gettin tired :3 should we put them to bed? ]]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 am

[[ Yeah I'm falling asleep lol ]]

"Should be. But I'm not," Eli bursted into laughter as he shut the door in Alaster's face. They hadn't actually done much yet, so he didn't feel bad. He dropped his towel and hopped back into the shower, feeling the freezing water, "WOAH," he stepped out of the range of the water, "Thats a bit chilly no?" he said, lathering soap in his hair and scrubbing his body.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 am
Alaster narrowed his eyes as the door slammed, turning to walk back to Lena and Layam. He plopped down on the couch next to the two, "Next time, talk me out of doing something like that." he said, leaning back and sighing.

Layam shook her head, "I don't see what you're crying about, you don't have to clean it up." she said, frowning slightly.

~*~

Alice laughed a bit, "Sorry about that," she said, turning the heat up, "i liked it like that." she added, rinsing soap off of her body. She was almost done.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 am

[[LOL Poor Layam, Eli will clean up any mess he makes d; ]]

Eli stepped back under the water with Alice, soaking his hair to get all the suds out and washing the soap off his body and then getting out, "I need to shave," he said, opening a cabinet to find a razor and shaving cream. "Bingo," he said, reaching for them. He squirted some shaving cream in his hand and then spread it across his face, then shaved his stubble and the little soul patch he had going. He dried his hair with his towel and then put it around his waist, then proceeded to brush his teeth and comb his hair into his usual faux hawk, but his hair on the sides was a bit longer.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:07 am
[[ Layam will be going on about that for awhile, lol. ]]

Alice smiled, stepping out of the shower, "The cold water. It felt great." she said, bending down to get her towel. Alice dried herself off, squeezing as much water from her hair as she could. She pulled on her underwear and the white shirt she borrowed from Layam, picking up her clothes. She sat on the edge of the bathtub next to the shower, waiting for Eli to finish.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 am

"I need to see if Layam has anything for me to wear. Come on," he grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the room they had all been sitting in, preparing himself to wear something white. He stood in the corridor with a towel on, "Layam do you have some clean boxers or something I can wear to bed?" he asked, and he couldn't help looking at Alaster.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 am
Layam nodded, "Of course, one moment please," she said, walking into the study. She opened a large trunk on the floor by the wardrobe, sifting through clothes that filled it.

Alaster picked up a news paper sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch, flipping it open to the business section. He skimmed the paper, ignoring the two.

Layam pulled out a baggy pair of boxers, which of course were white. She stood up and closed the trunk, walking out into the sitting room towards Eli. She held them out, "Here." she said, returning to Lena's side after he'd take them.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff