Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:21 pm
"Dancing." he repeated swiftly and nodded slowly. "Quite admirable. I'm not much of a dancer myself." he coughed and looked away to hide his small humiliation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 am
Rose smiled sweetly "What are you talented at then??" She asked with curiosity, while watching the circus.  

roseswan95

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:23 pm
He saw someone walking through the crowd in the bleachers, waving a bag of peanuts around to show what he was selling. "If anything it's drawing." Erik whispered and waved the man over. "But I came here because I have money." He pulled out his wallet and pulled out a twenty then exchanged it for two bags of peanuts. He handed one bag to Rose and told the peanut seller to keep the fourteen dollar change.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:10 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian walked down with Arwen on his shoulder. The circus was filled with clowns, small games, and giant tents, each with a small crudely drawn picture at the entrance. "So if I were an emo rich kid where would I go?" he mumbled to himself and looked around.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Myka shrugged. "I don't know but-OH MY GOD IT'S AN ELEPHANT!!!"
"Where?!" cried Arwen who looked around frantically.
"Right there-oh wait, that's just a large woman."
"Mummy! That's unkind!! Oh, she IS large."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 pm
The fat woman was a few steps in front of them when she turned around. "Oh you just think you're hilarious, don't you." she hissed in Damian's voice. Before the two could remark he added, "I'm going to see which tent Erik's in without him recognizing me."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:39 pm
"Thank you" Rose said to Erik politely when he handed her the bag of peanuts. "I think drawing is a great talent too" she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:39 pm
"Let's follow him!" whispered Arwen.
"Devious...you ARE my daughter." Silently, the two followed Damian, waiting for him to find Erik.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 pm
Damian used his new hulk to push past the crowd and looked into a tent. It showed a few people on a tightrope that were shooting each other with squirt guns to see who would fall first. No Erik. The tent besides it had three motorcyclists riding in a metal sphere together, but still no Erik. The third one, though, brought luck. It was an elephant with an ostrich on its back. On the first row with a bag of peanuts in hand was the one and only!

"It's okay. And thank you." Erik smiled softly at Rose and tossed a few peanuts towards the elephant. He felt eyes on him and turned to see a rather plump woman eyeing him. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and focused back on the show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 pm
"Do you see him?" asked an impatient Arwen.
Myka smiled and pointed at Erik. "There he is."
Without waiting, the little girl ran to Erik, jumping and landing in his lap with her arms around his neck. "UNCLE ERIK!!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

roseswan95

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 pm
Rose looked at Erik and saw someone who was searching for him, then turned her attention when she found a little girl jumping into his lap. She tilted her head and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:56 pm
{{Gotta run for a bit, be back in about an hour, k?}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 pm
Erik blinked when something fell on his lap. Next thing he knew, there was a little girl squealing his name and hugging him. "Erm... I think you have the wrong man." he mumbled and gave Rose a questioning look that asked, 'Do you know her?'

Damian shifted back to normal with a sigh when he saw the blur that was Arwen race to Erik. "She really wanted to meet him." he murmured and made his way to the two. "Hey Erik." he smiled and held a hand up in a hello.

Erik was still struggling with the girl when he heard a familiar voice and looked up. "Oh Damian. Hello." he muttered, his face still expressionless. He remembered his roommate and turned to her. "Rose, this is Damian. Damian, Rose." he introduced.

Damian looked over at the girl and nodded at her.

"Now then," coughed Erik. "Would anyone like to help me?" He waved his hands down at the girl on his lap.

"Sorry, I guess Arwen likes you." the angel snickered.

"Arwen?"

"My daughter."

"Daughter?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Rose returned Erik with the same questioning look, now confused. She waved at Damian when she was introduced to him then continued to look at them all with confusion as to what was going on.  

roseswan95

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 pm
Myka ran up, panting. "Good Lord, she's fast. Hello Erik, love. How's it going?"
"Oh Uncle Erik, Uncle Sebastian and Uncle Dom have told me so much about you! Like how much Uncle Sebastian wishes Mummy had chosen you-"
"What?!"
"-instead of that half-witted angel. But Daddy's not half-witted! He's more like three quarters-witted."
"You know, for someone who just got a father, you are well on your way to making him cry."
"Oh no, Daddy don't cry! Uncle Grigorii says that monsters gobble up criers!!"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games