Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:18 pm
*Leon wheels up to a door and reaches for the handle* "Gah... so... short... stupid chair! *Leon turns his back to the door and wheelchairrams the door, bursting it open* Hah! *looks behind him and sees Mr. X* ...********... *he wheelchairs away as fast as he could and falls down a flight of stairs* Ow! *cracks his head on the wall and goes unconcious, dreaming RE4*

:O  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:22 pm
Capcom had a press-conference today. They released that the main character is actually, Brad Vickers. They explain that nemisis's tentacle actually only went out the side of his neck and he survived. He was knocked out when Jill examined him as he bled. Apparently, he crawled into a sewer and floated out of racoon when the sewer dumped into a river in the Arklay Mountains.

The last they released was that Brad and come into contact with Barry and Rebecca and is in a desert city as a meeting point.

I never expected that s**t, man...
confused  

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:14 pm
Gawdamn stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:35 pm
Are you... are you serious?! That badass is Chickenheart?! CHRIS, I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU!!!!!!! D: *runs to his room crying*  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:17 pm
Seta Frost
Capcom had a press-conference today. They released that the main character is actually, Brad Vickers. They explain that nemisis's tentacle actually only went out the side of his neck and he survived. He was knocked out when Jill examined him as he bled. Apparently, he crawled into a sewer and floated out of racoon when the sewer dumped into a river in the Arklay Mountains.

The last they released was that Brad and come into contact with Barry and Rebecca and is in a desert city as a meeting point.

confused

I've been doing research on that and I have found no infomation on it. Where did you find this information?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:28 am
Vash Thompson
Seta Frost

confused

I've been doing research on that and I have found no information on it. Where did you find this information?
me too..give us something so we can see it ourselves. Bio's going to have a field day with this bit of information.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:49 am
Like I said... Somebody said that the fifth one was gonna be starring Rebecca and be on PSP. You know why people make Rumors like that? Because people are stupid enough to believe it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:21 pm
I don't know whether to be more pissed at someone spreading rumors, or the fact that it might be true ......... but come on they've dropped way too many hints for it to be a new dude ..... n00bish rumors fuxit  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:41 pm
I tell you I was pissed myself...Brad Vickers....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:47 pm
Yeah, sure, Brad Vickers.... neutral He was a zombie in RE2....  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:50 pm
Resident Isaka

This is the dumbest rumor of all so far. Floated down the sewer. I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka

This is the dumbest rumor of all so far. Floated down the sewer. I'm sure.

That would be a stupid thing from Capcom indeed.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:21 am
* nods *
Argh, all this rumor nonsense leaves me frustrated * boots up PS2 and plays her other 'Shinji' games *
On an unrelated note your hello kitty pic in your random sig looks like me ........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:47 pm
In Resi: Nemesis, we saw Brad Vickers get a tentacle through the back of his mouth and not to mention, as earlier said, he was actually the zombie carrying the secret key in Resi2! It could not be Brad Vickers.

I first thought it was Billy Coen personally. But, to me Chris seems a more likely candidate. However, it makes me wonder ...

How will the fact that Ada and ultimately Wesker got the last sample of the Las Plagas affect Resi5's story and enemy mechanic? For instance, the zombies were sprinting (Dawn of the Dead style) in the trailer. Harrowing stuff.  

starvigilante

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:09 pm
starvigilante
In Resi: Nemesis, we saw Brad Vickers get a tentacle through the back of his mouth and not to mention, as earlier said, he was actually the zombie carrying the secret key in Resi2! It could not be Brad Vickers.

I first thought it was Billy Coen personally. But, to me Chris seems a more likely candidate. However, it makes me wonder ...

How will the fact that Ada and ultimately Wesker got the last sample of the Las Plagas affect Resi5's story and enemy mechanic? For instance, the zombies were sprinting (Dawn of the Dead style) in the trailer. Harrowing stuff.

You forgot a few things, Ada and an unnamed Organization have the Plagas sample. While Wesker has the T and G Virus.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games