Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:37 am
having already eaten before he got back to the cave, Whedaba smelled the food, but was already satisfied. instead, he went over to the boiling pot and cocked his head to one side. "whet er yoo dueng ter the meet?" he sniffed the air above the pot. "kookeng et?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:39 am
Mont smiled and chuckled,"Yes, I don't think my system would take too well to raw meat. I could cook for you sometime, if you like." He didn't think all that blood still gushing from a deer would be pleasant to take in.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:50 am
River of Time
Mont smiled and chuckled,"Yes, I don't think my system would take too well to raw meat. I could cook for you sometime, if you like." He didn't think all that blood still gushing from a deer would be pleasant to take in.

whedaba shook his head. "it es kend of yoo ter offur, but i perfer raw meet." he looked towards the cave's mouth." we ned ter git ter yoor lussens sun, et is nut en easy lenguege, end will teke a lung teme to lern. so when yoo ere done wieth the fud, we shood get to lerneng."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:04 am
Mont wondered if he was being totally honest, if he wasn't careful, he could have worms or worse. "Thank you for the gift of food, Whedaba." He smiled, wondering about what he has done completely. He ate a quarter of the pot, his small body structure didn't have to take much. As much as he wanted to finish, he was full from that and started trying to save the rest by turning it into jerky. It was difficult, because of how soaked the deer meat was. Maybe he could take it with him on an emergency. "OK, I'm ready."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:10 am
Leo took a couple of bowls of the stew and ate it. He nibbled on each of the vegetables but left them alone after a bit. "That meat was delicious." He sat watching Mont prepare the rest for jerky and then him and Whedaba talking about the lessons. "If you need me I'll be in my forge. Vinxa Whedaba ihk maulkir and thank you Mont for cooking the meat. It definitely added extra flavor." He gave a soft bow and dashed out the cave entrance.

("Thank you Whedaba for hunting")

(Oh and I'm thinking of adding conflict here between a dragon hunter and the group. The storyline will be a surprise razz Leo will be missing from the forge if you search for him. He never made it to the forge actually. Well. . . I'll reveal more as it plays out razz The quotes below were just so you both would get a notice to summon you here lol)

River of Time

gendol_the_dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:20 pm
LeoLeonal
Leo took a couple of bowls of the stew and ate it. He nibbled on each of the vegetables but left them alone after a bit. "That meat was delicious." He sat watching Mont prepare the rest for jerky and then him and Whedaba talking about the lessons. "If you need me I'll be in my forge. Vinxa Whedaba ihk maulkir and thank you Mont for cooking the meat. It definitely added extra flavor." He gave a soft bow and dashed out the cave entrance.
("Thank you Whedaba for hunting")

Whedaba looked at Leo for a moment before he dashed off to his forge. and called to him, "Veyet'toon, Leo. si geou ocuir wux poktosh, huena si mi authot ankuir Mont." and then began to teach mont a few basics in draconic.
(goodbye Leo, I will see you later, once I am done teaching Mont.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 pm
Leo waved goodbye to them all and sprinted for his forge. Halfway to the forge his ears flicked. 'Huh. . . Something doesn't feel right.' He thought to himself and stopped to survey the scene. A burly dwarf jumped down from a tree landing a heavy kick against Leo's back knocking him to the ground. "Well well well what have we here? The dragoness' prized cub seems to be losing his edge."
Leo growled and forced his way up to square off against the hunter. "You will not harm her!" He launched himself at the hunter bringing a fully functioning sword out of what looked to be a piece of scrap metal on his belt.
The hunter deflected the blow but got a deep scratch on his arm. His blood splattered onto the folliage around him. "The little kitty wants to play eh? Very well" He pulled his spear off his back and swung it around. "Get ready to become my newest pet. Bow before me and I won't hurt you. . .much."

Leo backed slowly "I will never bow to you." He grunted as he deflected a swift thrust from the spear with his shield. Growling he pounced the hunter and starting slashing away even managing to pierce through the thick armor.

The hunter used his feet to launch Leo off of him"Is that the best you can do?" The hunter was wounded heavily but he didn't seem to be bothered at all by his wounds. He roared and charged at Leo with full force. Leo got the shield up barely in time to deflect the blow but recieved a deep gash on his cheek. The hunter followed with a backhand of a dagger catching Leo right in the side.
Leo was losing conciousness fast as he clutched his side. He fell to his knees. "I win cat" The hunter smiled evily and kicked Leo right in the face with his heavy boot knocking him unconcious. He threw Leo's shield gauntlet off and moved the sword away then picked up his prize. "You're mine now" He laughed and carried Leo away leaving the battle area a bloody mess.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:10 pm
"i thnek we ere dun fer the neght. ets teme fer me ter go gut yer brether." whedaba said, as Mont finished up his last sentence. he turned to Elara and said,"nomeno ir ui sva gekip yscik ekess yor. si nishka qe spical mrith jacida isthasy persvek vi lauth klewari." at that, whedaba opened the corridor that led down to the forge, and halfway there, he smelled blood . at first it did not disturb him, but as he thought about it more and more, he grew more and more wary and angry. he dashed forward as fast as he could until the smell of blood was absolute and looked around to see blood spattering the wall s that led to the surface. Whedaba raced forward to the forge, but found the scent was stale, and so fled back to the cave, and burst in, hurrying to Elara, but whispering to keep Mont from overhearing "si siofme leo tepohaic coanwor taken de udoka. si ehtaha iejir persvek wer waere batobot gethrisjic ifnitot shafaer wer idol ekess jacida akuech, korja mrith jacida laraeki."
(this one is at least able to learn. i shall be back with his brother in a few moments.)
(I think Leo has been taken from us. I found blood in the cave that goes outside on the way to his forge, along with his weapons.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:10 pm
Mont was saddened, he wanted to help. He grabbed his things and the jerky and followed the trail of blood. He had to take time finding each small drop and bits of fur, but as he could tell, he was going slightly faster than whoever did this. He wasn't wearing his red hood, in fear that he would have been noticed. Instead, he wore the vine clothing that Leo gave him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:14 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
"i thnek we ere dun fer the neght. ets teme fer me ter go gut yer brether." whedaba said, as Mont finished up his last sentence. he turned to Elara and said,"nomeno ir ui sva gekip yscik ekess yor. si nishka qe spical mrith jacida isthasy persvek vi lauth klewari." at that, whedaba opened the corridor that led down to the forge, and halfway there, he smelled blood . at first it did not disturb him, but as he thought about it more and more, he grew more and more wary and angry. he dashed forward as fast as he could until the smell of blood was absolute and looked around to see blood spattering the wall s that led to the surface. Whedaba raced forward to the forge, but found the scent was stale, and so fled back to the cave, and burst in, hurrying to Elara, but whispering to keep Mont from overhearing "si siofme leo tepohaic coanwor taken de udoka. si ehtaha iejir persvek wer waere batobot gethrisjic ifnitot shafaer wer idol ekess jacida akuech, korja mrith jacida laraeki."
(this one is at least able to learn. i shall be back with his brother in a few moments.)
(I think Leo has been taken from us. I found blood in the cave that goes outside on the way to his forge, along with his weapons.)

Elar lowered her head sadly. "Yth tepoha ekess tir creolnali. Yth tepoha ekess letoclo jacion ghoros..." A rumbling sob swept up from her chest. "Clax ve ekess wer goawy..." She looked at the cave. "Si rigluin ekess ocuir coi."

("We have to do something. We have to help him before. . . Take me to the place. . .I need to see it"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:33 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

Elar lowered her head sadly. "Yth tepoha ekess tir creolnali. Yth tepoha ekess letoclo jacion ghoros..." A rumbling sob swept up from her chest. "Clax ve ekess wer goawy..." She looked at the cave. "Si rigluin ekess ocuir coi."
("We have to do something. We have to help him before. . . Take me to the place. . .I need to see it"

"di ekmiv myvish, si geou clax wux mobi harkt mojka, zoti si siofme batobot yth rigluin ekess qe maka di tikilvi batobot tiliw tuor ekess levnim udoka sjek nomeno shartlegi ekik ekess qe vi lorit, munthreki re malsvir hefoc batobot, ekess filki svent vur vessa svabol astahii tuor." he touched his head to her neck to try and comfort her, but had little success. "wiilirk ve."

("of course sister, i will take you there right away, although i think that we need to be wary of anyone that could want to harm us if this turns out to be a trap, humans are evil like that, to just kill and steal what they want." he touched his head to her neck to try and comfort her, but had little success. "follow me")  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm
Mont spent hours tracking them, he was sniffling the whole way with a single thought. The thought of his promise to never leave him, whenever he wasn't there to protect him. He was then filled with rage to whoever was the culprit, and the regret he knew that person would feel once he found him. He could now smell Leo's scent, he wasn't that far off. He got to a crouch and quietly made his way to where his scent was strongest.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:45 pm
She calmed only a little the embrace of her brother then followed after him cautiously.

As Mont got closer he could see a dwarf sitting by a cleaning his weaponry. "With you as bait I'll finally bag that dragoness." He laughed and spit at Leo. Leo was unconcious, splattered from ears to tail in his and the dwarf's blood. He was badly wounded, at this rate he would perish within a few hours if he is left untreated. The dwarf put his spear back on his back and went over to the lion holding the knife to his throat. "You damaged my favorite armor. If I didn't need you I would slit your throat and you would never wake up." He put the knife away and picked up a large warhammer aiming it for Leo's right arm. "I can't kill you yet at least but I can make the last hours of your life a living hell." He slammed the hammer against Leo's arm causing it to break with loud snap. "Too bad you aren't awake to feel that. Takes half the fun out of this." He laid the hammer down and spit on Leo again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm
Mont's eyes widened in agony, but put that aside with his wrath. He came up in front of the dwarf and began shooting at him. He lost his ammo after the short time and got out his rod, if the shots didn't take him, he'd have to be prepared. He turned around and his bracer arm was stabbed deeply by the hunter's spear. Mont only got worse, he broke it off and jumped on top of the dwarf, aiming at his neck with his teeth.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 pm
The hunter grabs ahold of Mont's head keeping his jaws away from his neck. With his other hand he slams a fist into Mont and throws him off, He brought his dagger out and faced off against him. He slashed repeatedly at Mont scoring a few hits but none of them very deep. It was like he was toying with him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games