Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 pm
Valentine and decided to watch the group a little while longer
he sighed and manged to get Alec to lay back against 3 chairs before turning back at the group
" What exactly is going on?" Valentine asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 pm
Damian stared at Hiro's hand then at Ray. "Hey, leave her alone." he said in a serious tone. "I'd do the same thing if my old Japanese jerk of a lover came." he rambled.

Lena looked over at Ray sadly then at the box. "Yeah... I deserve that." she muttered, referring to the hatred in his voice.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 pm
Hiro took his hand back and looked at ray. "It's my fault not hers, I asked her to help with my dorm, I dont know who you are but you dont have a right to speak with hate towards-" Hiro was cut off by a fist hitting him in the stomach.

Yumaki sighed and picked hiro up, flinging him over, then took a ten dollar bill and a letter out Hiro's pocket. "The ten is for the curly fries he was talking about, and the note...read it, dont read it i dont really care." He held the money and note out to Lena.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:50 pm
"damian, this is as much as your fault as it is Lena's." Ray pointed out. "so you have no say in this either" and Ray looked at Hiro. "and you think you have the right to take lena away from Nikolai when he was about to leave? you were gone for months, and the first thing you do is steal one of your friends girlfriends!" he scowled. "thats called minipulation, being a player, being desperate. stabbing Nikolai in the back, to be ore specific." he laughed, his voice still full of anger. "and finally, Lena. he was about to stay, you know" he sighed.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm
Valentine sighed and sat down and noticed Alec had sat up
" What happened..." Alec mumbled. Valentine shrugged  
Yumaki looked at Roy, the whole conversation Hiro had with Lena, Yumaki was reading his thoughts. "My brother isn't any of those, The reason Hiro didn't try and get back with Lena was because of Nikolai in the first place, and I dont know who the hell this Nikolai character is, but he should be glad I dragged my brother down to hell with me, making him leave you all, the one who feels like hs been stabbed in the back, no, the heart is hiro." Yumaki stormed out, carrying Hiro with him as the money and the note drop to the floor.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
"You think I'd be heartless enough to just leave him?" Lena said and walked up to Ray. "I talked to him, I apologized, I tried what I could! He didn't answer me.... I thought he hated me." she admitted, smiling softly at Yumaki while getting the note and money, and handed him back the box. "And I don't blame him."

"My fault! I just got here, man!" Damian scoffed, looking offended.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:21 pm
"he didnt answer because he was considering!" ray shot back at lena. "ever notice he doesnt answer when he thinks?" he looked at Damian. "and yes, your fault. if you had never lost your cool and attacked Veral in the hospital, Nikolai wouldnt have came to check on her. and if he never checked on her, he would never saw the X-ray. he would have never killed Veral, she would have died on the hospital bed, and NONE of this would have happened!" he explained and looked Yumaki. "and you know what? he is ALL of those. if he wasnt, he would have left like he said he would, and not tried to get Lena away from Nikolai." Ray scowled
(mind=just blown)  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Valentine sighed up and walked towards the group
" That doesn't explain why you guys should be fighting.." Valentine said a bit loudly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:04 pm
"And just what do you think I should do then?" Lena asked sadly. "No wait, I don't think you should answer." she said and turned around. "Look, I'm sorry." she said. "I'm sorry part of me still loves Hiro, and I'm sorry I'm an awful person." she sighed and avoided looking at Ray. "If I had to, I'd choose Nikolai, but the way you're talking, I don't think I can tell him anymore."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm
"you've got his attention before, you can do it again. the only reason he was mad is because he thought you knew about your mom was going to die, and still yelled at him for it." he explained. "there is still time. Dragon is occuping his time, but im not sure how much longer he can do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 pm
valentine nodded his head at Ray
" You still have time..." Valentine and shrugged  

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Takeshi watched from a dark corner with boredom in his eyes not really caring what was going on

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:33 pm
(( haha brother posted and nobody will respond to him now razz ))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:09 pm
"Fine." Lena nodded and started walking out of the bowling alley. In truth, she was a little scared of talking to Nikolai. She tried to talk to him once when he was angry, and that..... that was freaky.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games