Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:27 pm
HaHaHa! You have me beat lich. I do have one thing in my favor. Coni-miahkawy!

Hasmat and Miloshes life was snuffed out before the song ended. The spell tried to snuff out "Player Two's" life but it was already gone. And all that remainded was Hasmat's body already starting to rot away.

The Orchilam Omega was nowhere to be found.

The Black Cloak melted back into darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:29 am
Li chuckled as Milosh attempted a suicide escape.
Milosh respawned back on the Dan Dan Rev pad.
"Did I mention that Dan Dan Rev was made by the king of muses? You can't escape by any means and when you lose, you not only die, your event ends, for good?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:39 am
((Sorry i have not been able to get on in long time sorry.))

Traven ran into the darkness and sat by blin.

"Hello sorry bout the lateness did you bring the charcoal?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:07 pm
A collection of magic-user starunes appeared with various artifacts chanting an ancient song with words that weighed mountains. The song spoke of a power that preceded decay and had no quarrel with good or evil. It neered an end and one starune stepped forward. "It takes two to tango" The song changed to a tango which Milosh and Li began to perform as Hasmat was pulled by ancient power away from the dark being heart, mind body and soul were now seperated. a Fat Bandit picked up her limp form "Lets go home. The new leader is expecting us." The assembled Starunes gathered around a heartless wizard imbued with a blinking rune and they telaported away from the park with Hasmat as Milosh and Li continued there dance off

((to Aria))  

Blight_of_Luca

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 am
Milosh was feeding on Hasmat when he was extracted. The darkness still had a grip on Hasmat. Milosh would soon find him and reposses him. Though Milosh was still standing and fully aware of everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:39 am
Li glared at the starunes and pulled a small Megaman figure from his pocket.
"Dissolve."
The tiny Megaman fell slowly and was absorbed into the Dan Dan Rev.
Seconds later, the entire apparatus disintegrated.
Li strode over to Milosh.
"Enough is enough. You are a threat, but not one as large as those bumblers that call themselves the Hunter Clan. Would you join forces with me and wipe those fools from this reality?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:00 pm
They stole my body I intend to relaim it and finish off those who get in my way if your plannig on coming along then don't get in my way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm
"My pleasure."
Li pointed his finger at the ground.
He frowned.
"What the hell?"
He then flicked his finger through the air, drawing a transport array.

(To Aria)  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:26 am
He might be welcome in My Utopia... Might.

to Aria arrow  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:36 pm
Milosh slips back into the darkest part of Firma Parks petrified forest and starts restoring energy.  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:34 am
By the time Brett's mech reached Firma Park he was awake. In a bit, the mech located Milosh and hovered above him. This was where Brett climbed out, sword in hand. "THIS...IS...THE...END!" He was clearly trying to pull off some kind of Legend of Zelda move used to finish Gannon. Waaaaay too many video games.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:50 pm
Milosh stored enough energy to move relibly and stepped to the side of the sword and Brett hit nothing but petrified grass  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:09 pm
Brett yanked his sword out of the petrified grass and swing it at Milosh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:00 pm
Milosh stumbled back and closed his blind glowing eyes Maching the darkness around him completely. Brett could now only see darkness.  

HasmatX

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces