Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 pm
Official Genesis
Rahenno
Rahenno seemed to be more alert. A scent re-entered the area. Being an ANBU, Rahenno knew no one would re-enter a fight since unless they were in it or played a signifgant role in the battle. Putting this together, Rahenno stood up and sniffed out this scent. He looked towards the window and pointed. "Choas: Grand Blast." He said as he focused a black energy, forming a petite sphere. Through the smoke made by Ryugan, Rahenno fired at the scents origin. A beam hit the ground three feet from Kaisen, seeing how he was behind a spot were a direct hit would be almost impossible. But to Kaisen, that was a warning shot.

(What is that technique? Custom or some bloodline? I've never heard of it is all)

((Custom bloodline))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 pm
Rahenno
Official Genesis
Rahenno
Rahenno seemed to be more alert. A scent re-entered the area. Being an ANBU, Rahenno knew no one would re-enter a fight since unless they were in it or played a signifgant role in the battle. Putting this together, Rahenno stood up and sniffed out this scent. He looked towards the window and pointed. "Choas: Grand Blast." He said as he focused a black energy, forming a petite sphere. Through the smoke made by Ryugan, Rahenno fired at the scents origin. A beam hit the ground three feet from Kaisen, seeing how he was behind a spot were a direct hit would be almost impossible. But to Kaisen, that was a warning shot.

(What is that technique? Custom or some bloodline? I've never heard of it is all)

((Custom bloodline))

((Cool, what's it called?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Rahenno
Official Genesis
Rahenno

((Custom bloodline))

((Its called Dark Choas, but you may have seen it as YamiKonton, means the same thing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:57 pm
((Once again, Things slow down stare ))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm
(I. AM. SORRY. XD I have school, y'know?)

"It's just me, Rahenno." Kaisen's last remaining clone said softly; he figured that, had Rahenno been able to detect him before by his scent being carried by the wind, that he'd definitely be able to track him with hearing as well. "All I plan on doing is observing. Katsuro needs to know how this fight ends, so he sent me to watch the conclusion. I'm assuming he came here to speak with the Raikage, but it appears that may not be possible..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 pm
Rahenno
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Rahenno
Official Genesis
Rahenno

((Custom bloodline))

((Its called Dark Choas, but you may have seen it as YamiKonton, means the same thing.))

((Don't you have to watch your friends die or some s**t to make that work?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Rahenno
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Rahenno
Official Genesis
Rahenno

((Custom bloodline))

(Yeah, OSU, that's the one that Jin had. XD

I had it for a little while, but I got bored of it. Originally, Kaisen was supposed to be the exact same as Jin, except for he was going to be a Medical Ninja.

But, I turned into an Uchiha Tosa Fire Sage. NUR has a way of ******** around with you, doesn't it? XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:30 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Rahenno
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Rahenno
Official Genesis
Rahenno

((Custom bloodline))

((Yea, something like that.))

Rahenno thought for a moment as the clone spoke to him. "Hmm. and would why would the Kage of Rock want to know how a simple sibling fight would end. It wouldn't make a difference either way." He said folding his arms. He was curious to why another village wanted to know about something that wouldn't effect them at all. Rahenno also realize that this man knew his name, but then again that didn't really surprise him since Rahenno is both a host and a Sage.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:37 pm
"There was an attack made on Rock a while ago by a Mist ninja, who MIzukage Yun Sung later killed. However, there was also a Cloud ninja there as well, and, since then, Rock's had great doubt about the stability of their friendship with Cloud." Kaisen's clone stretched a bit before continuing, keeping the personality traits of its creator. "I think you know as well as I do that what's going on in there is no simple sibling battle. That look in Ryugan's eyes was like nothing I've seen from him before; it wasn't because of anything else that I decided to send clones here. I wouldn't feel safe within a one mile radius of that man right now. Not with a look like that in his eyes." Of course, Kaisen had only heard these as rumors on the wind, but they were rumors he wanted to confirm. "Rahenno...I've heard rumors that there's a....special, rare ninjutsu that you possess, and you're a Sage because of it. I heard some kids talking about it before the Chuunin Exams, and I was wondering...could you teach me that technique?" He was--obviously--referring to the Rasengan, a technique that only Rahenno could teach to other people.

(Sorry Rah, but my body demands sleep, so this will have to resume tomorrow. Night.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Rahenno thought for a moment. "That technique is something, I need to stop throwing out so willingly, come back to me when you are Jounin and ask me that question." Rahenno then spoke on the matter of Rock, as Kaisen had explained it to him. "Your not going to find if you rumors are correct. Those siblings, had the same bloodline and I figure I know Ryugan better then most people, seeing how I was his sensai." He said unfolding his arms and pausing before speaking again, "I'm sure his motives are not one that involes Rock, but more on the lines as a test for Regula." He said as he thought that maybe that could be the fact Ryugan is here. Rahenno noticed that could be the case, when Ryugan threatened him with death if he got in the way. Rahenno knows his former student would'nt say that without reason.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 pm
(Lol, sibling love can sometimes be a b***h itself. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:24 pm
"Well, that's too bad." Kaisen said with a chuckle. "I'll take your word for it, then." As the clone formed a hand seal, it would prepare to turn into smoke and report all its findings to Kaisen. "Unfortunately, I can stay no longer--I have to report back to Katsuro. Be careful, Rahenno. You never know what's gonna happen for sure if Ryugan's involved." Without another word, the clone vanished in a plume of smoke; everything it had learned was now Kaisen's.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 pm
Rahenno nodded. "You don't have to tell me that." He said turning as the clone disappeared. He knew he didn't have too, but Rahenno wanted to watch this fight. He felt as though it was sort of a duty as Sannin. He sat down and started to think.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

As soon as Vesta's clone got hit the dust particles soon entered Ryugan's eyes. The Vesta outside of the building felt as if their was an earthquake but knew it must have been Ryugan. She jumped up to the nearest tree as she tried to look inside what was happening in the house.

User Image

Rockgirl809

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 pm
Rockgirl809
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

As soon as Vesta's clone got hit the dust particles soon entered Ryugan's eyes. The Vesta outside of the building felt as if their was an earthquake but knew it must have been Ryugan. She jumped up to the nearest tree as she tried to look inside what was happening in the house.

User Image

((This is the BS-IST BS EVA, Get this God mod crap out my face..no way some freakin dust could find me in a room full of haze edit this irrelevant post or Im deleting it.))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff