Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm
Firu Shinra
(Pffffft, why would I say you are fast? To me, that is nothing.)

(( I meant the other genin, I didn't see that he left. and when I'm a Sannin, I'm going to be even faster cool ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:37 pm
{{Firu...you should toootally let me in to your village real quick xD I'm stuck at the gates. crying }}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:44 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia shook her head, her mission was to get him to the rain village but she perked up being offered cookies and hot coco. "No, I need to take him to the rain ...and I would like some." she said her voice turning stern to soft like how a child voice was sappose to be. She leaned on Kuro a little bit with a smile "Thanks.."

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 pm
"Hey, broken hand kid, you want some too?" Nanashi asked as he was getting Nanao to go get everyone some hot cocoa and cookies. "And whatsyourface on the roof, quit shifting your feet so much, it sounds like static. You want some stuff too?" He called to Zadok.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro shook his head. He wasn't about to drink something offered to him by a potential enemy. It could be drugged. He wondered why he walled broken hand kid, 'cause his hand was farm from broken.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:55 pm
I Kuro I
Firu Shinra
(Pffffft, why would I say you are fast? To me, that is nothing.)

(( I meant the other genin, I didn't see that he left. and when I'm a Sannin, I'm going to be even faster cool ))

(Of course you're faster than Nakamuro since he has a weak body, stated in the Puppet user class. But Nakamuro is more of a turret like, his puppets are made to be his offense while his Iron Sand is there for his defense. So in truth, Nakamuro doesn't really need to do much since hes only moving his fingers and commanding his sand while his enemies our wasting chakra. XD)

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro finally made his way back to the office, bowing his head at Nanshi and giving the list of E-rank mission back to him which check marks by the missions. He had finally finish 5 missions and is ready to spar with a person. A smile on his face as he looked over at the others, bowing his head with an apologetic smile on his face.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

A tall man followed by a dog entered the Otokage's office. The man's milky eyes looked about the room as he took in the scents of the area. "Otokage," he stated as he looked at the eldest man within the room, Nanashi, figuring it would be the Otokage. "I hail from Kumogakure where the Raikage wishes to ally himself with the might forces of Otogakure," he said, heavily hinting at a treaty/alliance.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

He Broken his silence after hearing the man from cloud speak. " How about a Trade Otogake. I'll stay here, they take stitch. Torture me, put me to work, I don't care. Just let the others leave with the rogue, and Kuro Kaguya the Taijutsu expert will be your b***h until Stitch comes back." Kuro didn't know if it world work, he assumed it wouldn't. He didn't want to either, but he was telling the truth.

User Image

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:13 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at the beautiful man walking passed them to the Otogakure. She stuied the man for a brief secont and then saw a dog! It was so CUTE! Sabia contained her self from the lovly looking man and his dog but she couldn't help but sneak behind Kuro.She was a bit shaken by hearing Kuro's suggestion and she pulled on his sleve shaking her head. Sabia didn't want him getting hurt.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:17 pm
Nanashi gave Nakamura a thumbs up for finishing his missions. Turning his gaze to the elder of Kumo, Nanashi gave a smile. "As long as I get a cute pup like yours." Nanashi said with a laugh, indicating that the part about the dog was merely a joke. Though he would like to converse about a treaty with Cloud. After this, he quickly shot his gaze to Kuro. "Sorry, but the rules were already set. I can't get willy nilly and change them all the time."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm
"If you really want to take me back, then let's deal with this now. I'm missing out on important mission time." Vilmos said to Sabia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"Sebia.. My Mother always told me that the Kaguya are stronger than others, and we must use the strength to protect the things we love." He smiled. "I'll be fine, in a few months I'll probably forget it even happened." He tried his best to reassure her, but he wasn't even sure himself. He looked over to the Otokage, then back at Sebia.

User Image

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox chuckled at the joke as he ran his hand through Nezumiiro's fur. Nezumiiro, however, wasn't too please even if it was a joke. "I ain't no pup!" the wolf blurted up. Velox smacked him atop the head for the rude comment. "I'm dearly sorry for that. Anyways, on with out discussion. I am Velox V. Sokuryoku, Sannin of Kumogakure. I have come to discuss a possible alliance with you seeing as how there is an upcoming war..."

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:23 pm
(( I need an IC Reason for the Dizzle and Regula to visit Rain. Mr. Flash, can you tell them you saw a Kaguya wearing a Rain Band? ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:27 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia jumped a bit hearing that dog...talk? She shook her head trying to shake off the insanity and looked at the run away Stitch "Yes of cores." Sabia replied taking off her shoes and backpack putting them on the ground. As her feet touched the ground flowers once again appeared around her in a three foot ring. Sabia made sure he sword was strapped and was ready to fight.

User Image

((What's in this area? o-o))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games