Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:26 pm
Kat frowned when she saw jurou get covered up by a mud dome. "ah man" Kat thought as she knew her jutsu wouldn't work. But then kat did the handsigns for Kaku no Sen’you (Enhance Sense) and choose to enhance her sense of touch.

Since Jurou was totally covered up by the mud dome. Kat knew that the only way jurou could send a jutsu towards her was underground.Also while Jurou is in the mud dome he cant see whats going on ,on the battlefeild, which gave kat a great advantage. The moment she enhanced her sense of touch. Kat felt something in the ground moving towards her. Quickly Kat did the handsigns for Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) .

Kat created one ember clone to stand in her place and take the blow for whatever was moving in the ground towards them. Once the clone stepped in front of the real kat . Kat jumped to the side and quickly started to run towards the mud dome.A few seconds after kat started to run towards the dome.Kat heard her ember clone explode from something. But kat did'nt look back to see what happend because kat wanted to trick jurou into thinking that he got the Real kat with his jutsu.Now while running towards the dome the real kat did the handsigns for Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique).

Once kat got close enough to the mud dome. She took a deep breath and a giant flame , that was shaped like a dragon , came out of her mouth and hit the mud dome with its powerful fire.

Jutsu Used:

Kaku no Sen’you (Enhance Sense)
By focusing chakra to a certain part of the body, the user may choose one of his five senses to enhance. Enhancing sight allows one to see clearly for around 100 yards further than the norm. Hearing allows one a broader range of detection and an enhanced range of roughly 50 feet. Smell allows one to detect familiar scents at distances 500 yards. Taste gives one a snake-like ability to ‘taste’ the air, giving one the ability to detect the presence, but not location, of a certain object within a radius of 100 yards. Touch gives one’s nerves a heightened sense of awareness, making dodging slightly easier in battle. However, one will also feel a greater degree of pain when enhancing touch. The effects last for up to three posts.

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.

jutsu left:
ACADEMY-14
GENIN-13
CHUUNIN-2
JOUNIN-1  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the lost sound♫

While Jurou wasn't able to physically see or hear anything beyond the wall of mud around, he was still able to sense Kat's chakra. So he waited and sensed Kat make a clone of herself, and had it be destroyed by Jurou's earlier jutsu. He knew that it was a clone because its chakra evaporated into the air, while if it was an actual person, their chakra would of been just snuffed out. Jurou then watched as Kat let out a long stream of fire against his mud dome. The dome held of the attack for a little bit, but was starting to get cut through. Jurou the went through a set of seals to use a jutsu before the mud dome was cut all the way through. Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld. Jurou the turned to the side to avoid the flames when the finally came through, and watched as the swamp around Kat turned into a murky swamp.

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

60 jutsus
68 Academy Jutsu
56 Gennin Jutsu
47 Chuunin Jutsu
39 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

Jutsu's used

Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
Description: A technique which creates a large viscous swamp underneath an opponent. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp, also it has the distinct ability to subdue any chakra effect, hence one cannot walk on it using chakra.  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 pm
x-Ski-x
A flash of lightning struck down in the training, grounds. And following the roar of the thunder that accompanied it, Tetsuya appeared. Awaiting Nanashi and his teammates.

(Well, since I thought your squad was coming, and Kats was going to fight you guys, i'll just post then.)

Nanashi appeared in the area, sipping a cup of tea. He was wondering how he should deal with this mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 pm
Kat started to smile confidnently when her flame started to burn through the mud dome. But then kats smile quickly dissappered when she felt her feet sink deep into the ground. Kat gasped as she looked down to see she was stuck in a muddy swap. Quickly Kat did the handsigns for Fukyouwaon: Wamekigoe (Dissonance: Yell) and started to yell in a minor chord, just below a humans sound tolerance level.

Anyone within this jutsu's 10ft radius will feel extreme discomfort and will become stunned by the scream, finding anyway to block the noise from their ears.

Fukyouwaon: Wamekigoe (Dissonance: Yell)
Wamekigoe is much higher pitched then Unari, and is also sung in a minor key to give it a sense of discord. All beings within 10 feet of the user are affected by the force of this attack, whether it is friend or foe. The scream that is emitted is just below the human threshold for sound tolerance, and extreme discomfort is felt by all those who fall within the radius of affect. Those who hear this scream often cringe as they are stunned by the magnitude of the sound, and more often than not seek to find a way to block the noise from their ears.

jutsu left:
ACADEMY-14
GENIN-12
CHUUNIN-2
JOUNIN-1  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou covered his ears when he started hearing Kat's jutsu. The jutsu left him uncomfortable but he could still work around it. So Jurou dropped one of his hand to throw a kunai at Kat before covering his ear again.

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

59 jutsus
68 Academy Jutsu
56 Gennin Jutsu
47 Chuunin Jutsu
38 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

Jutsu's used

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:57 pm
Firu Shinra
x-Ski-x
A flash of lightning struck down in the training, grounds. And following the roar of the thunder that accompanied it, Tetsuya appeared. Awaiting Nanashi and his teammates.

(Well, since I thought your squad was coming, and Kats was going to fight you guys, i'll just post then.)

Nanashi appeared in the area, sipping a cup of tea. He was wondering how he should deal with this mission.
((I was waiting for them, I'm not sure whats up lol))

Arata placed his hand against the side of his neck and rolled his head on his shoulders, stretching.

" Nanashi, how are you doing?"

He asked tilting his head, eyes wide and facial expressions emotionless.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Kat quickly did the handsigns for Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique) as she saw the kunai coming for her. Kat took a deep breath and shot out a bunch of fireballs towards jurou. But what Jurou did'nt know that there were shirken hidden inside the fireballs. Kat hoped that one of her fireballs would clash with the oncoming kunai.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

jutsu left:
ACADEMY-14
GENIN-11
CHUUNIN-2
JOUNIN-1  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:22 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Kat's jutsu knocked Jurou's kunai from its course, but all Jurou had to do to avoid her jutsu was move behind the wall of the earth dome. The dome was starting to crumble, but it was still usable so far. Jurou then poked his head out of the dome and grinned at Kat. "Looks like your in a little predicament." He said, pointing out that she was still stuck in the swamp. "Wana call it quits?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

59 jutsus
68 Academy Jutsu
56 Gennin Jutsu
47 Chuunin Jutsu
38 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

Jutsu's used

hentaiprince

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:30 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXXAxel stepped into the training grounds of the Hidden Sound Village, feelings of nostalgia rushing inside of him from the moment he had stepped inside the village. Five years...five years since he had left the Hidden Sound due to the disbanment. Rumors of the rebuilding of the village reached his ears and he couldn't believe them, deciding to come back in order to see for himself wether or not the rumors were true. It was in these very training grounds when he had trained under Nara-Sensei...the man who had taught him fire jutsu, sound jutsu, and had promoted him to the rank of genin. He had come such a long way since that time, having performed countless missions, becoming not only a promising medical ninja, but one of the best at gathering information. By this point, Axel had traveled to each of the hidden villages, having spied on so many shinobis and taking down their information on his shinobi cards. Now he was back in Sound...not knowing what exactly was it that he was supposed to expect.

Looking around, he sensed several chakra signatures. Some of them rather powerful, while others were at his level and lower. He had followed the largest of those signatures, hoping it to be that of the Otokage. Finding a group of shinobis gathered in the field, Axel approached them cautiously, showing them that he was no enemy. His Sound Headband was now tied at his right arm, to show everyone that he was a member of this village. However, the hood of his Brotherhood robe shrouded his face in a veil of complete darkness, hiding it from others. His weapons were tucked away inside of his robes, keeping them away from wandering eyes. He was in the perfect sense, an ominous spectre, one who had suddenly appeared from the beyond. "Excuse me...but it has been a long time since I have been here in Otogakure...can someone tell me where I can find the Otokage?" Axel asked politely to anyone that was listening.

Jutsus Available: 62 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:40 pm
Kat pouted for a secound then frowned

"i dont have jutsu that would help me get out of this swamp and most of my justsu you can easily doge, so once again you got me Sensi" Kat said smiling.

"but this fight was way better then the first one and i lasted longer without getting traped, of course this is the 2nd time i got traped by the ground. I think i need to learn some jutsu that would help me in these sort of situations" Kat said with a slight thinking expression.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 am
Katsuro Hitokage
Firu Shinra
x-Ski-x

((I was waiting for them, I'm not sure whats up lol))

Arata placed his hand against the side of his neck and rolled his head on his shoulders, stretching.

" Nanashi, how are you doing?"

He asked tilting his head, eyes wide and facial expressions emotionless.

(BLLLAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!)

"Good Arata, and yourself?" Nanashi said with a smile to the puppet boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 am
He returned his head to the upright position and spoke in the same tone,

"Can't Complain."

He kept his words as short as possible to not waste time.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 am
"Good, so you wouldn't mind a bit of a spar, hmm?" Nanashi said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 pm
Arata looked up placing his right arm across his chest and placing his left elbow on top of his right arm using his thumb, index and middle fingers to hold up his chin then raised his eyes to look at Nanashi, Arata was extremely short, child like and this caused his appearance to be misleading,

"I have nothing else to do."

His voice kept a solid note and never broke, as he spoke. His expression remained the same as well.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:37 pm
(Yea they're are complications as usual with the others and they won't be online for awhile so its just me for now.)

Tetsuya's eye blackened, and a white symbol native only to the seki-reigan flashed in it. In that instant he seemingly 'appeared' between the two shinobi, his hand on the hilt of his katana and the usual stone cold expression on his face. His large brown afro swayed in the wind which followed after such swift movement and the shadow it casts over his eyes gave him a more ominous appearance. "You two aren't doing anything until I have my fight and I become a jounin so that Nanashi-sensei can teach me the next stage of this here kekkai genkai of ours..." His eye returned to its normal pitch black state and his brown, african american skin became coated with a stream of small sparks of lightning from his Raiken heritage. "Arata. Name sounds familiar. You may call me Tetsuya, the Afro Ninja..." Although he was not one for words, he had done more than his fair share of dialogue for awhile. In his mind he wanted nothing more than a three-way free for all between them as he had much to prove to the Otokage if he were to ever have any hopes of obtaining the rank of Jounin. The image of Sengetsu Uchiha flashed in his head, and in those sinister crimson eyes of the former Wind Master he found ambition and driving motivation to follow in his footsteps in terms of pushing the limits of his body. However unlike Sen, Tetsuya would not allow his power to corrupt him. And he would stay on course and rid the shinobi world of its impurities.

(Ahh yea, no he's nowhere near as powerful as Sen yet, but he's a good start for my new rp style so let's go! I wanna fight both of you and see what he can do!!!)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff