Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:54 am
Tails1990

User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
XXXXX
"Sometimes if I sit still and let my kind go blank, I can feel his presence growing. I can still suppress him, but I can almost see him...or hear him more clearly. As far as I know, that's the only way I can contact him. That...or sleeping." Armand looked at Hiro, making sure to show him the dark hue forming under his eyes. "I don't sleep as much as I used to. I can always see it in dreams. I can still sleep...I just don't like to. I try to only take brief naps."

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 5 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
48/48
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 pm
thefire158

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro paused for a second, it seemed as if he wouldn't be able to talk to both of them at the same time. "I see...let him through so we may speak to one another." Hiro's orders were awfully vague, nut knew that Armand would understand what he was saying.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 pm
Tails1990

User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand was against this, in a lot of ways, but this was still an order. Eventually, he sighed and gave up. "Yes, sir. I'll let him through as much as I can without him taking over." He sat down, shutting his eyes, and letting his mind go blank. He breathed in an out, slowly, until he barely breathed at all. He forgot where he was, who he was, and what he was doing. He felt tendrils of insanity and malice creep across his head. He let them take hold instead of fighting them back. "What is that you want, mortal? This vessel seems to have weakened itself...it is letting me through. I am guessing that you are that reason. Well...why is it you pester me, mortal?" It screamed out. It was a mix of Armand's voice and something more demonic. Armand could feel the Hachibi talking in his mind, but he was speaking for it, however, it seemed to leak out into his voice. His eyes turned from brown to green.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
48/48

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm
thefire158

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro listened to the Hachibi as its demonic voice took over. The demon seemed somewhat provoked, furious with Hiro who simply stood his ground as if this was normal. If anything the look on Hiro's face was more confident then it should have been. "Ah the Hachibi there you are, im sure you remember me?" The chunin was almost intentionally poking at the tailed beast as he brought up their last encounter where Hiro assisted in the suppression of Hachibi last time. "Enough small talk, I have a proposition for you." Confronting the demon head on was foolish for Hiro seeing that he was both alone, and that this mission was off the record. Not Kemuri or Madame Amekage knew what was taking place on this night. Potentially making Hiro look like a Heretic, this had to be done even if it risked his military career in the rain village.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 pm
Tails1990

User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand seemed to growl, cocking his fist back, but holding it there. "It seems this vessel has immense willpower. I don't like that. Your boy here is suppressing his first...my chakra." Armand's fist was partly glowing with a deep purple and black chakra. A punch from this could severely injure Hiro. "As long as your boy here can hold on...I will listen to your petty words. But if his grasp so much as slips...I'll tear your throat out, mortal." He seemed to speak. It was obvious that Armand was struggling to suppress the demon that was trying to attack Hiro.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
48/48

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 pm
thefire158

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Tension Rising: Making a Deal With The Devil

Hiro interrupted the demon as he threatened to pull his throat out, "And then what?! You would have pushed your vessel into the nearest Bingo Book in a hundred miles. You will be pushed to a life of running, and protecting your excuse of a mortal vessel just so that you have someway to survive! And once your description hits these Bingo Books, how long do you think the Akatsuki will take to find you?!" This was Hiro's biggest bargaining chip. To kill a squad leader would most definitely expose the tailed beast to the public making both Armand and the Hachibi quite vulnerable. "Besides why stop at my blood when there's more blood out there just ripe for the taking?" This would surely stir the demons interest as Hiro began trying to persuade the Hachibi to listen.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:50 pm
Tails1990

User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand let his fist down for a second, then made rapid handseals. "Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell." This would not be an ordinary genjutsu. This was demonic chakra being put into the illusion. It would be frightening...scarring even. The Hachibi's voice could be heard through the vision. "I have killed more than you could ever hope to, mortal. I don't care about blood or the akatsuki, I just want to be free from these pathetic mortal bounds!" the voice roared. "I don't need your blood...but I can make you feel pain." it whispered. Armand was doing his best to try and take his body back from the control of the Hachibi. "Perhaps I'll listen to this...perhaps not. There is very little in this deal for me, nor the boy."

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
48/48

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm
thefire158

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro felt like he had the Hacibi's attention when suddenly the beast began to stream through handseals. Quickly raising his fists to defend himself he prepared whatever this monster was willing to dish out. The light in the room began to fade and Hiro found himself consumed by the darkness. "The beast uses genjutsu," Hiro thought as he made a mental note to himself for future references. Shooting from the darkness were chains, thick, rusty chains suppressing both his hands, feet, and neck. Hiro tried to Release from the genjutsu only to have his hands pulled away from each other. The strain on the joints and his neck were unbearable as the next step of the genjutsu took place. Somewhat ironic, shuriken fired out from the darkness in masses as the stabbed into the chunin's body, blood pouring from each wound. "End my life now and you put your vessel at risk, then what will you use to do your bidding? Listen to me and the amount of pain and violence you can spread will be indefinite." Hiro was unsure how much of his word he could keep, but at the same time the strain around his neck was growing tighter as he became light headed.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 pm
Tails1990

User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
"It seems we are at an impasse. Very well, mortal. I shall let this young boy use me...but remember, I am the Hachibi. I am all-powerful. As soon as this deal does not show results, then I will not show them either." WIth that, the genjutsu stopped, and the Hachibi seemed to charge at Hiro, ready to punch. It stopped short, and Armand toppled to the ground, breathing heavily. "I got it...I got it..." He panted out, making a mental leap and grabbing control back from his body. "I was aware of everything you said. And frankly...I think it's a horrible idea. But...we've at least got him satisfied for the time being."

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
48/48

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 pm
thefire158

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

As the grip of the chains, as well as the genjutsu weakened Hiro clutched his neck with his hands, finally capable of breathing once again. "...Not to worry Hachibi, war is on the horizon. Just keep your destructive temper out of the Rain Village walls, and when the time comes our enemies will surely quench your thirst for blood and violence." Although this plan was borderline sick, and diabolical, it would restrain the Hachibi for the time being as well as make him a valuable ally in the rain. The Hachibi appeared to have a neutral standpoint on the idea as he verbally agreed, but then charged at Hiro to attack him. Hiro's fatigued state left him raising his hands to simply brace himself, but fortunately Armand gained control over his own body. Hiro felt bad about Armand being in the state he was in, and having no choice but to refer to him as a weapon. "Don't worry Armand, at least he seems with us, and not against us for the time being. This will allow us time to find a way to protect you from Hachibi, or at least restrain him."

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:08 pm
Tails1990

User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand nodded. "It doesn't matter anyway. You're right." He stretched a bit. "There's very little for me in this village. I am a weapon of the Rain. Nothing more...nothing less." He sighed. His hate had subsided, but seemed to bring on a form of sadness. "An expendable number, it seems." He paced around the room a bit more. "I'll just keep requesting suicide missions until they lose need of me. I bet that Maka girl doesn't have to deal with a monster. Angel's are probably a good bit easier to live with."

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
48/48

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 pm
thefire158

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro could see that this was troubling Armand, almost into a state of depression. Placing a hand on his shoulder he tried to cheer him up. "No, your more than just a weapon. Your a good person and a great friend. You may have been born with this...curse so to speak, but at least you weren't considered an experiment by your peers." Hiro then removed his hand and pulled the collar of his shirt to one side, revealing a circular symbol of arrows on his neck. "Like X, I too was a lab rat of a mark, though I choose not to use mine periodically. Everyone told me this would make me stronger than I could possibly imagine when really i wanted to become stronger through my own determination." The mark lit up with a green aura as the mark crawled across his body like thorny vines. hiro's facial expression showed that it was a uncomfortable transition.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 pm
Tails1990

User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
"That curse mark is a tool. A weapon. It doesn't feed thoughts into your head. It doesn't urge you to kill your friends while they sleep. It doesn't try and force the ideology in your mind that killing everything is fine." Amand sighed again. "It doesn't matter anyway. I should probably be getting back to the training grounds. I just realized I never asked Kemuri for permission to come out here."

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
48/48

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 pm
Tails1990
thefire158

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

"You're right, it doesn't feed thoughts of destruction into my head, but it does have its thirst for blood." As Armand began to walk away Hiro allowed his curse mark to go a step further, reaching it prime potential to show how much alike they really were. "Hey Armand..." His shoulder blades extended out of his back as his arms became stronger, and more streamline. His body turned to a sick, mossy, camouflage green as his body became a streamline figure of accuracy. His face became almost unrecognizable as his innocent eyes were overthrown with a demented red glare as they multiplied into eight eyes running in two straight lines down his face. His mouth had vanished from his face and his nose flattened into his face. Being the Curse mark of Accuracy turned him into a weapon of swiftness, awareness, and dead on accuracy.Hiro's real voice could be faintly heard, but consumed by the curse mark it had a aquatic gurgling. sound too it. "You don't know what its like to be a monster until you become one." What Hiro meant by this was that Hachibi was the monster, not Armand, and that maybe someday the monster from within would be lifted and the genin may have a shot at a normal life.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 pm
Tails1990

User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand shrugged. "I'll keep that in mind. I need to be heading back. I'd like to grab something to drink...but I have a feeling Kemuri wouldn't be pleased." He made his way to the door, giving a wave. "I'll see you later, I guess." He said with a sigh. He quietly made his way out of the door, heading towards the training grounds. He was focusing on everything that had happened in the past few hours.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
48/48

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]