Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 pm
Dee nodded, "Unless you count Andy's new cubs that is. But, the cubs are in egg form, oddly enough. I placed them near Andy's body so they'd incubate. They might have either a lizard appearance to them or a bird-like appearance. I think Andy wasn't entirely noble with Raditz with this one. Its the only way they'd be eggs and not... oh wait, Andy does have a Pokemon form and its a bird. So, we may see two torchics soon. These things are cute when they hatch, but they may have monkey tails instead of bird feather tails. I look forward to seeing them hatch."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 pm
Yumi said " And if they have an lizard likeness to them, we are to guess that he got with someone with a lizard look to them? Hopefully they don't hatch until you get back. Who knows what type of damage they could cause."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 pm
Dee snorted then said, "I do not fear this place even if they should hatch. William is a capable boy if in the event Andy is still unwell. I understand your concern though."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 am
Yumi said " I assuming if these babies are in fact born what a lizard likeness and they happened to be the children of our scare from earlier. Then we could be have been in trouble. But if there is nothing to fear from it then whatever."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:28 pm
Meanwhile, a hooded man, wearing the same Assassin outfit as Xavier, walked into the lounge. The elder assassin had black hair, from whatever was visible, including a small beard. "I suppose I should go help Xavier and his beloved." He whispered to himself, in an Italian accent. However, he didn't need a dragon. His best friend, Leonardo Da Vinci, had made a flying machine for him, so as long as the cannons on the machine could light a fire to make an updraft, he would stay in the sky.

Xavier couldn't believe his eyes. "What is Master Ezio doing here!?" He asked himself, and Bianca. He was more than shocked to see the grandmaster of the Assassin Order outside of Italy, let alone in another GALAXY!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 pm
Dee then snorted, "We have no more time to wait on the saiyans. Come, we ride to the West. Everyone who is intending on going with me on the Sprite Hunt, save for William who will bring the rest of you like it or not, the following day, hop on my back. In five minutes, I shall be airborne and there shall be no going back until my task is complete."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 pm
Yumi didn't make any comment after Dee made the comment about everyone going on this sprite hunt whether they want to or not. She just had a seat at the bar and said " I don't think any of the saiyans are going. So you should just go on ahead."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:01 am
Dee glared to Yumi, "Do not try and change what has already been agreed, young Yumi. Raditz and Andy shall join me tomorrow then along with Iori, Bardock, Celipa, and Rio. Be sure that both Iori and Andy are ready for the journey tomorrow. Will knows the way to where I am going. Until then, farewell."

With everyone aboard, Dee extended her wings and took for the skies. Looking to Xavier's leader, Dee said, "Taking something like that beside me is dangerous. When I fly, I bring thunder and lightning. I suppose its your funeral though I did not wish it."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:17 am
Ezio nodded. However, since Dee already took off, the glider was his only ride. He then decided to wait until tomorrow, like the others in the lounge. He would be useless as a corpse.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:55 pm
When Dee arrived on her ranch, she was greeted by Rock Inner and Violet. "Hon! You're finally home!"

Rock gave Dee a hug and a loving kiss. Dee explained, "This guy is Rock Inner. He's my King of Forget Me Not Valley. Terry, you've already known this, so please don't act like you didn't. As for everyone else, lets get inside. I want to show you all something."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 pm
Xavier nodded. However, all he wanted was to get the sprite search over with. The sooner it was over, the sooner he could take on the witch who cursed Bianca. However, he was kinda hoping he didn't run into another metal spider again.

Toren looked around the ranch with a smile. For once, the impulsive giant was calm and content.

Verdant was kinda hoping to meet this witch himself. If a witch took his voice, another one MIGHT be able to give it back, or give him a new one, at least. He knew it was a long shot, but he was kinda sick of chirping in dolphin language.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 am
(while you're waiting for Dee to post, Why not check out the game I posted.)  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:31 pm
Terry chuckled, "You have no worries, my sweetheart. I know that Rock Inner is your king in this land."

He followed his wife to the first basement level. Inside were autumn crops growing! "What the? These are autumn crops growing in the basement! How?"

(I am going to play as Violet Inner)

Violet then pointed to the seasonal sun on the box and giggled. Terry looked at the stone, and then realized that she was indicating that because of the stone on the box, the crops can grow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm
(FYI, not my turn. Read the posts then post accordingly.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:14 pm
Xavier was surprised by this. Why wouldn't he be? There were crops growing in a basement! He's seen some crazy stuff, but nothing like this. He looked to Violet, who pointed at the seasonal sun. That stone reminded him a bit of the stones that he and Dee gathered.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games