Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:57 pm
Neo-Ignignot
Sorry about all that, it just seem sever sense Ive joined Gaia Ive had people either bash me or say negative things about me ar other crap like that!

I dont say much and I let my opinon out, and if somebody disagrees theyve usually been a jerk to me, Im not saying that u guys were its just that Ive kinda been on edge from people pretty much harassing me.
and yes, I admit that I did over react, I just wanted to stand my ground and not have a chance for people to push me around for once!

So sorry.

From this point forward, please read through posts carefully, so you don't make yourself look like an a*****e and then get banned from the Guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:06 pm
Yes, like I said b4, Im sorry about that.

and I think it would be a good Idea to have an official place to post opinons about the movie thats a little easier to understand wrather than just being called "for those who dont like the movie" because this thread obviously has people who do like the movie, I tryed but Im a failure....so, ya, that didnt turn out to good.  

Neo-Ignignot

La Duchesse

I didn't read everything because there was much flaming but I'll tell this: it's a free guild where a lot of us come from different places and have different opinions. And if someone does not have the same opinions as yours, it doesn't mean that you must hate him. Bio hates Nintendo but I'm not making voodoo dolls of him. razz

We're open to every opinions and if you didn't like the movies, fine, but some of us do (me counting) and it would be more pleasant if you don't bash on them but thell in a construtive manner why you disliked them.  
Well, I can change the topic title, but it may get changed back.  

Elliot Salem

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:07 pm
Neo-Ignignot
Yes, like I said b4, Im sorry about that.

and I think it would be a good Idea to have an official place to post opinons about the movie thats a little easier to understand wrather than just being called "for those who dont like the movie" because this thread obviously has people who do like the movie, I tryed but Im a failure....so, ya, that didnt turn out to good.
Even if it's not stickied, it's still a good thread to post opinions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Vash Thompson
Well, I can change the topic title, but it may get changed back.
I have no problem with that title.  

La Duchesse

Neo-Ignignot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:27 pm
Thx man, and sorry for causeing so much trouble sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:36 pm
Okay, that's it! Who goes shanging topics! Acting like they own the place! Darn kids, I'm gonna!! *Explodes*  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, that's it! Who goes shanging topics! Acting like they own the place! Darn kids, I'm gonna!! *Explodes*
Another mod gone...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

lol biggrin  

Neo-Ignignot

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:46 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Another mod gone...
Damn right... I'm no mod, I'm a God!!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Another mod gone...
Damn, I crossed your name off in pen.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:49 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Another mod gone...
Damn, I crossed your name off in pen.
I'll cross yours off in BLOOD!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:50 pm
And who am I? A goddess with 2 forms? xp  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:52 pm
La Duchesse
And who am I? A goddess with 2 forms? xp
Sure, anything you want, kid.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games