Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Its ze truth, my sister slept in ze same room as me so even if I wanted to have sex with zem I couldn't. I had to set a good example for her, otherwise what kind of brother would I be? "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:27 pm
konaustin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her smile widened a bit. "Better than mine. My brother would've ripped apart anybody around and yell racist comments at them." she said before flicking his nose. "I'm sure he'd have a book of things to say to you since he's a self-proclaimed patriot."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Patriotism is a fine thing, but using itnas an excuse for racism. Though if he dares try to insult my people I will show him how terrifying a lycan is "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 pm
konaustin

Lena only waved her hands dismissively. "It's okay, you won't have to worry about that for a loooong time." she said with a saddened expression. "He had to, ah... join the Army."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:04 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Zat is unfortunate. Hopefully misfortune will not befall him."
he finished thenlast of his water and sighed
"I wonder if they haven any dishes from Russia here? "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 pm
konaustin

"Russian dishes? In a fancy French restaurant like this?" Lena blinked and laughed. "I really doubt that!" she said breathlessly from all her laughing. "And I don't even know what they'd really serve. Vodka and a shish kabob are all I know about their food."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Well in France zey sold Russian dishes from time to time. Just as well you cans blame for wanting something from Russia. For ze longest time I was in Russia receiving training from my master all I had to est was their food. After a while I aqqired a taste for swirl food, especially ze sweet rolls.Fey were particularly good with black coffee "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:59 pm
konaustin

Lena just smiled as she drifted off into space. "I've never had any of those." she said thoughtlessly before returning to reality. "Training in Russia? What for?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Being an elder's favorite isn't just an image or a title " Jacques explained as he stroked Nikolai's head
"As future leaders we need to be leaders, diplomats and warriors. It was very much like being royalty. We even had to learn to dance, play an instrument and for some reason receive etiquette lessons "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 pm
konaustin

"Oh, what instrument do you play?" Lena asked. "And maybe you can teach me to dance? I learned just a little of it, I've still got two left feet." she said with an embarrassed laugh and a hand tucked under her chin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"I'm good with a guitar and bass and if you wish to learn I would be delighted to be your teacher. " he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm
konaustin

"Alright! That settles it, you're my fine arts teacher." Lena smiled. "But we'll have to start the lessons after I find this young stud here a gal pal." she teased and nudged her head in Adrian's direction.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:13 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Good luck, with an attitude like zat I doubt any woman would enjoy his company. "
he sighed and mussed his hair a little.
" But if you wish. To find him a genius perhaps look into an academic club?'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:20 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

This whole time, Adrian had been staring out a window, a bit unable to believe that some kid had stolen his date. Oh well, not the first time. Turning his gaze back to them, he chuckled. "Thank you for acknowledging my existence," said the Scottish boy. "And thank you for forgetting that, technically, I'm as foreign as Frenchie here. Only difference is that people hear his accent and think "what I wouldn't give to bone him". People hear mine, and all I get is "do you think he plays golf?" I don't, by the way. I'm no good at golf." Turning his gaze to the young man, he sighed. "And you. Enough with insulting me. It's ungentlemanly to insult another man in front of a lady like Miss Foster, as you should know. Unless, of course, your breeding has taught you otherwise. I hope you remember all your little quips and sentences directed against my character and manner when I talk to my good friend and former sister-in-law, Miss Kiyaka Mayazaki."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah

konaustin

Lena blinked. "You don't play golf?" she said in disbelief before shifting a little uncomfortably. "Yikes, the principal was your sister-in-law?" she groaned and ran her hand through her black hair. "Crud, I'm some kind of trouble already, I just know it."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games