Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:51 am
Quote:
Name: Damen Sage

User Image

The young boy was surprised when he heard Bess call them jerks and blinked a bit. It would seem she had bad experiences with them. To him it was an interesting challenge to befriend one and fly with them, but he wouldn't even know where to start. He had been glad to hear that he wasn't to be super sneaky in the village though and that they had only meant he could be seen but if with Bess or the other people he was to meet.

Damen giggled a bit when she explained about the dragons. "But they are. They are beautiful. But the best in the world is Water Lilies! They smell so good and they look pretty with how they float on the water. They sound like my cousin Gerrin." He looked at the cloak and smiled happily. "Thank you, Bess." The boy laughed softly and watched as she placed stuff ready for a bath.

He smiled happily, that sounded great, he was still feeling cold cause of his wet clothes. Nodding at what Bess told him he walked into the bathroom and closed the door before he got ready for the bath. Once he was done and dried himself, taking extra care to dry his ears and tail well, he looked at the other clothes to see how they had to be put on and smiled when he was done and looked in the mirror. Tilting his head slightly he looked at the new outfit.

With the Forest Green Tunic and the Earth colored pants he definitely fit in. He liked it though it was strange to not be dressed in the colors of his family. Even so he smiled and walked out of the bathroom. It felt much better with warm and dry clothes. "They fit perfectly, thank you." Damen smiled at Bess and walked to her.

Quote:
Mood: Content
Company: Bess
Theme: Brunuhville - Children of the World

Appearance:
Light Blonde hair, Forest Green eyes, Forest Green tunic and Brown pants.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:47 am
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

Hoofed Tribe – Midnight/Morning's Cabin

Used to heavy rain and wind from his days as a sailor, Morning stomped around outside their small cabin with a simple cloak shielding him from the worst of the storm as he attempted to clear the leaves and patch the small leak. Midnight remained inside with the children.

Dawn sat beside the newly resealed window chewing on a toy and watching the rain. Dusk skittered about the floor, aggravating the dust bunnies and discovering all sorts of things that had fallen to the floor and been kicked away. Noon held herself tight against her mother's breast praying the storm pass them by faster.

(Might be able to have Noon manifest another power if she's being scared by the storm.)  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:18 pm
Kazu Saeki

Viper 9000
''

Large forest – Werebears’ House

She smiled when he said they were beautiful “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And some dragons are ugly. It just depends on the individual. However, I will admit; there are some that are pretty inside and out, those are the ones you want to befriend” Her smiled softened when he said that water lillies were the best. “Water lilies huh? Yeah, they sound really nice! I know the ones you mean” she petted his ears “Keep thinking like that, Damen. Don’t ever change” she said warmly.

“Such lovely manners” she said when he thanked her. Bess went to her room and got changed out of her old damp clothes into a pleated red skirt and a brown tunic. She brushed her hair and put in into a ponytail with a red ribbon in it then pulled on her spare pair of waterproofed boots that were dry and clean. She grabbed her cloak and put it on.

Hearing Damen’s voice, she looked around and saw the fox kit was all dressed. She grinned and gave him a thumbs up. “Looking good. Let’s get going. I’m going to take you to my friends’ house so you can meet them. They have triplets there so be on your best behaviour” She placed his cloak around him and pulled the hood up to cover his ears. Bess opened the door to her home and led the way to the werebear’s house on the edge of the forest in the clearing.

Bess saw Morning outside fixing the leaking roof. She waved “Hi Morning! I’ve brought a friend to visit. Can we come in?”

A big crash of thunder startled her and she jumped and screamed. “Ahaha, wow, that was a big one” Bess laughed, her hand over her leaping heart.

The rainwater flowed through the guttering more easily once the leaves were scooped out of it, and the drip of water inside the house soon stopped, only for another one to start in the bathroom. Wind rattled the closed shutters of the windows, and rain pelted them. A loud crash of thunder boomed through the forest, shaking the walls of the house.

Ghostly light flickered inside the house, from the lightning that crackled across the afternoon sky. It looked like the storm was giving it’s all before it would die out.

Dusk would discover an old cookie, a ball, a wooden spoon, and for some reason, a round gem that glowed orange when touched. It was about the size of a tennis ball.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:13 am
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

Having discovered what Dusk was up to, Midnight followed him around making sure he didn't attempt to eat any of the newly discovered objects especially the old cookie. The gem struck her as something strange for somebody to lose, given its size how did nobody notice its disappearance. Figuring that a question for Bess later, the werebear mother pocketed gem for later.

While not the best handy man, Morning did his best to at least block off the small holes. Once the storm had passed he would head into the village and see if he could find somebody who knew what they were doing.  

Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:34 am
Quote:

User Image

Damen smiled happily and twitched his ears when she gave him thumbs up. He was happy with the clothes and they fitted well. The bath and the clothes sure helped him to get rid of the cold of the rain.

"I will Bess." he assured her. The kit had no reason to misbehave in any rate. They had all been so kind so far. He stood still while she put the cloak around him and the hood over his head and laughed softly. "No rain will get me now." He followed her to the door, put his boots back on and then went with her outside.

He didn't know which way they would go but he knew that if he stayed near Bess he wouldn't get lost. As they entered the clearing he looked around them a bit. It was a little strange without trees around him, and he he had never been this far from their territory at home, but he was curious. What kind of people would Bess introduce him to? They had to be nice since she was nice. It didn't take Damen long to notice the man in cloak working on the cabin. Bess knew him obviously cause she greeted him happily.

"Hello Mist..AIE." He stopped and screamed mid sentence when the loud thunder suddenly ripped through the sky and near well jumped at Bess shaking. The kit had never been under so little cover with a storm. The place he had sheltered before meeting Bess had even more above him and it honestly scared him to be without.

Quote:
Mood: Scared
Company: Bess, Morning

Appearance:
Light Blonde hair, Forest Green eyes, Forest Green tunic and Brown pants, hooded cloak.

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:13 am
Kazu Saeki

Viper 9000

She smiled at Damen and grinned at his words “Yep that’s right. You’re practically impervious. That rain doesn’t stand a chance” she agreed. Gosh he was so darn cute. Were all kids this adorable?

Once she heard Damen shriek, she gently put an arm around him and led him to the front door. “Here, come inside. The thunder is a little scary, even for me”

Knocking on the door gently, she opened it and walked inside with Damen, making sure he got in safe and sound. “Hi Midnight, hey everyone. Sorry to just barge in like this but it’s raining cats and dogs out there” She greeted Midnight and the kids, closing the door behind them so none of the triplets could escape.

“Morning’s repairing a few leaks I see. I’ll have to point him to our resident thatcher, Jyorn. He’s able to repair any roof no matter how bad it is” She looked around, taking off her cloak and boots and putting the cloak on a peg, and her boots on the shoe rack.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:00 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

(Sorry, I missed that part where you two walked up to their cabin XD I should have spotted that and replied sooner)

Midnight of course welcomed Bess with open arms. After greeting them both with a brief hug, the female werebear grabbed another small log and tossed it in the fireplace, the smallest of her triplets Noon still snuggled close to her chest.

Midnight was about to say something when she was interrupted by a weighty but wet thud and some light cursing. "Raining pandas too apparently." Midnight said smiling to herself as she watched Morning pick himself off the muddy ground and wipe himself off a little bit.

"Fixed them the best I can," Morning called from outside the door. "Once the storm lets up, I'll head into town and find somebody to help fix those holes." With most his clothes now soggy and covered in mud, the male werepanda figured it best to leave those and his boots outside. Cracking open the door he entered the small cabin shirtless with his loose pants rolled up above his knees. With the months he had spend wandering the wilds looking for his mate, Morning had lost a great deal of his previous pudginess and made a rather cutting figure.

"How you doing sport?" He asked, playfully tousling Damen's hair as he walked past with a slight limp. "Who's your young friend, Bess?" He added as he ducked into one of the back rooms to change out of his soggy pants.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:49 pm
Quote:

User Image
((No worries smile ))
The kit was still shivering from the shock of the sudden thunder, but he calmed down a bit when he felt Bess put an arm around him and happily followed her to the door. When she knocked and walked in, Damen hesitated for a moment as he was not accustomed to just walking in, but Bess' gentle encouragement made him feel it would be alright. As they walked in, the kit looked around them at the house. It wasn't much different from Bess' on the outside but inside it showed clearly others lived here.

Hearing the door behind him he looked around a bit before he followed Bess' example. He noticed the kids and smiled. But then he took off his hood and took off the cloak like Bess had revealing his fox ears and tail and hung them up next to hers before he sat down on the ground and took off his boots so he wouldn't trudge in any mud. Once he was done he got up and could feel the warmth of the fire as he had stopped shaking now he was inside and sheltered from the loud thunder. He was surprised a bit with the sudden hug and blinked before he hugged back. These people surely were something else. They didn't even seem surprised at his appearance.

It made the fox happy to see. "Hello Mrs. Midnight. Nice to meet you." At least Damen assumed the lady bear was the one Bess called Midnight. When he heard the thud and the cursing he perked his ears up and turned to the door quickly as he looked surprised. Hearing the other speak from outside he sighed a bit, glad he hadn't hurt himself, even though he just met them. The kit watched as the Werepanda walked in as he did and for the first time noticed they were both pretty big, though what surprised him most was the fact they were also not like Bess or the others. "See I knew we could all live together without no problem, but you think the elders listen to a kit? Nu-uh." he said and shook his head as he looked a little smug at being proven right on that part.

Damen laughed a bit when the big man tousled his hair and smiled to them, finally giving a gentle bow to both. "I'm doing well now, thank you Sir. Are you?" He tilted his head as he asked. The other seemed unharmed but he did just fall off the roof. Since he asked Bess about him, the kit decided to let her answer as he asked. After all it wasn't polite to interrupt grownups when they were talking to each other. Soon enough his curiosity was drawn to the little children again and he smiled gently. He was young, but they were even younger. He liked these people already, they were so open and friendly even to a stranger.

Quote:
Mood: Happy, Curious
Company: Bess, Morning, Midnight

Appearance:

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:58 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

(I forgot to add the babies reactions to Damen so I'm making another post rather then editing the previous one and causing confusion.)

"Ah, I'll be fine. Just landed badly coming off the roof, I'll right as rain in the morning." Morning replies from the backroom, surprised by the young child's manners (go go were-creature healing factor =P).

"Would you like some of the pie Bess gave us earlier? Might help sooth your nerves a bit." Midnight offered the young kit as they all made themselves comfortable in the living area of the cabin.

It wasn't long after the bigger two of the triplets discovered the newcomer and came to investigate. Dawn quickly crawled atop the couch and invaded Damen's personal space as the large baby girl took in the kit's unusual features. Dusk tried a similar tactic but swiftly derailed as he stumbled across Damen's tail and began to play with it (no claws or anything, just large tumbling babies).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:41 pm
Kazu Saeki

Viper 9000

Bess returned the hug from Midnight (and Noon), and watched her toss a log on the fire. Fortunately there was a guardrail around the flames so the babies couldn’t stumble into it. The house had been made as baby safe as possible before they were born.

She heard the thud. Midnight’s comment made her look out the window. She cringed in sympathy as she laughed a little “Ouch. That had to hurt. The roof must be slippery”. She heard Morning’s shout from outside and smiled as she waited for him to come inside. “You’ll be wanting Jyorn. He’s the village thatcher” she said, as Morning entered the cabin. “I can draw you a quick map to his house” She blushed lightly and looked away from the shirtless man. She didn’t have a crush on him or anything. It was just a really nice view.

She grinned when he tousled the fox kit’s hair. Morning was pretty friendly and he seemed pretty good with kids. “This is my friend, Damen. He’s having a little holiday with the hoofed tribe for the present. But I’m sure he’d like to introduce himself” she said casually. She watched proudly as the kid copied her by hanging his cloak up and putting his boots in the shoe rack. His manners were perfect.

She almost squealed when he addressed Midnight as ‘Mrs Midnight’, stifling a giggle behind her hand. She did laugh at his comment about living together with no problem. “The wisdom of children. You just can’t beat it” Bess murmured to herself. “Don’t worry Damen. You don’t have to be an elder to know the truth. We’re listening to you” she said and smiled at her friend once again.

Her experience fighting with other tribes and seeing them attack each other over the years told her different but maybe there was some way they could form alliances and get everyone to be friends. If only some people could stop hating others. She had tuned out Morning’s comment to Damen, looking around to see what the babies were up to as she made her way into the living room. Dawn and Dusk were crawling around and exploring but the minute they spotted Damen it was game on. Bess giggled watching them. “Looks like you made some new friends Damen. I think anyone that a baby likes has gotta be a good person” she added thoughtfully.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 am
Quote:

User Image

Damen followed the invitation to the couch and sat down as he looked around them. There was always this sensation when in someone new you met their house. Kind of like you wanted to be careful of everything. But it wasn't suffocating. The young kit smiled and nodded. "I'd love to. Thank you Mrs. Midnight." he said on the cake offer. What child would decline cake after all?

It didn't take long for the babies to notice him and started to come to him, but Damen didn't mind. He only flinched a little bit when the third stumbled over his tail but he then giggled softly. It had more been of a startle that he suddenly felt something over his tail, once he saw it was one of the babies he relaxed as he looked at the other that was leaning in close to him as he swayed his tail a bit for the one on the ground.

When he realized what Bess had said he blushed a little. "Oh, ehm.." He felt a little shy just speaking about himself but he then smiled after gently poking the baby next to him, after the few babies he had been around at home, they were not a bother to him. In fact he found it fun he wasn't the youngest this time. "My name is Damen, I'm from the Canine Tribe, but I lost them after I ran from the last fight they took me to." He spoke softly, he wasn't fond of the fact they had taken him to a fight when he just hated it.

"They were so angry when they found me playing with non-canine related children." Damen felt a little sad recalling that day. He had made friends, they had been having fun, till his parents found out. His ears perked up a bit when he heard Bess that they would listen and he answered her smile before he let out a small giggle. "We never had a problem, we never fought and any disagreement we had we solved with a game or a race. That is why I know" The kit blushed slightly again at saying that and decided to not say more of it.

Hearing about new friends he laughed a bit again and nodded. "They are cute. We don't have many of them. Maybe one or two. They are cute too." The boy smiled and played with his tail so the baby on the ground had something to do as well.

Quote:
Mood: Happy
Company: Bess, Morning, Midnight

Appearance:

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:04 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

Standing from her spot in the living room, Midnight fetched Damen the final piece from the pie Bess had just given them that morning. Handing the young kit the plate, Midnight removed Dawn from his lap so he would be able to eat it without Dawn attempting to get herself a bite.

Dusk happily gurgled baby gibberish from his spot on the floor and busied himself chasing Damen's tail back and forth.

Returning to the living room with a fresh shirt and pants, Morning took Dawn in his arms and settled down in the seat beside his mate. "Midnight here gave some of the residents a scare when she first came into town but beyond that they've been very tolerate of us and our meat eating habits."  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:55 pm
Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Bess was glad to see the final bit of pie being eaten up. It meant people liked her baking and that made her feel good. She decided to make that particular dish again using the store of nuts from the winter storage supply. She listened to Damen introduce himself but remained quiet. He was doing a good job of speaking for himself and didn't seem to need any help.

She listened to Dusk babbling away and smiled. It wouldn't be long before they were talking and saying real words. She watched the baby play with Damen's tail while Dawn was picked up by her parents.

Bess nodded at Morning's comment. "Yeah. If our tribe could adapt to and accept others then I don't see why other tribes can't do the same thing. Sadly, all I ever really see is tribes attacking each other and making themselves easy targets for the monsters sent after them. But Midnight and Morning and now you", she said to Damen, "have proved it can be done".

She heard Damen talk about himself playing with kids from other tribes and nodded "I think kids are smarter than adults in a lot of ways. What you and your friends were doing is what we need all the tribes to be doing. Don't be embarrassed. It's good that you think that way!" she said, clapping him on the shoulder. "We need to convince more people to think that way. When you go back home, if you want to go back, you should tell them what a good time you had in our tribe and maybe they won't be so hostile. Of course, we have to convince them that we didn't kidnap you".

She looked at Morning and Midnight. "Do you guys have any ideas on getting in the good books with another meat eating tribe? If we could win over just one tribe it will become easier to convince others"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:27 pm
Quote:

User Image

While Midnight got the piece of the cake for him, the kit was giggling a bit as he watched the baby chase his tail, all the while trying to make sure the one on his lap wouldn't fall or accidently poke his eyes out. The boy's face lit up a bit and a smile played around his mouth when he was given the cake. "Thank you for the cake Mrs. Midnight." he said happily and when the baby was taken from his lap, he took up the plate and started eating while being careful he wouldn't make a mess on the couch. He listened to the grown ups as they spoke while he ate and nodded when Bess mentioned the tribes.

"It is why we were in the forest. To hunt and fight. When my parents caught me with the other children again, they dragged me with them...But I don't want to fight. I don't like fighting. So I left. But when I got back I didn't see anyone anymore."
Damen sighed a bit, though he was relieved he managed to escape the fight itself. It was then that he heard Bess call him by name about proving and he couldn't help but smile a bit again and shook his head. "No one but you guys are listening to what I am saying about it. How am I to convince them?" The kit wasn't sure how to go about that.

He nodded when Bess finished to him about telling his tribe. "I'll be sure they hear you helped me." The boy smiled and when his friend turned to the bears he continued eating his cake so the grown ups could talk to each other. Though like any other child, he overheard it and paid attention to it, though not meant as eavesdropping, after all they were right here in the room with him.

Quote:
Mood: Content
Company: Bess

Appearance:

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Kazu Saeki

(I think we tossed Midnight and Morning in that misfit tribe of other mammals so pardon me if thats wrong. I'll fix it if I am.)

Placing Dawn on his knee, Morning slowly began bouncing her all the while supporting her tiny arms with his own full sized arms. "Well from what I know of my short time with Midnight's tribe, is we aren't likely to get lots of backup there. No offense honey." Midnight shrugs. "Most the mammals who make up that tribe are the lone wolf type, perfectly comfortable fending for themselves and surviving in the middle of nowhere. The only thing I can think of would be to return Damen home to his tribe and use that interaction to plead our case with their leader."

"This task would be easier if we had a leader who didn't belong to a single tribe..." Midnight said. "You sure nobody else from your ship survived the trip here? No normal humans?"

Morning shook his head no. "Not that I could discover, you were more of the tracking type anyway. I was busy trying not to die when I first woke up here."  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff