Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 pm
"Wait, are you serious??" Eri slides her sword outand points it at Takeshi. "Just how the hell are you real? I though gods were all just myth? But you... your a demon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
All he could do was lower his gun and watch in disappointment. This fight would not go well. He has seen Takeshi and his power. Summoning meteors everywhere and even transforming into a demigod. It was insane. However, the girl is unknown to him. Maybe she will know something.
Instead of saying anything, he waited to the side of the building, leaning against the wall and lighting a cig as he watched closely.

" Let's see what happens. This is an honorable match. "

He noted, taking intense study of what was happening.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm
"Honerable, are you kidding me? She is just a were, but he... hes a... a demon! theres no way that this would be honerable!" Eri walks over to him, grabs him by the collor and lifts him into the air, staring at him angrily, and she points to where Cameron had Takeshi pinned. "You cannot sit back and tell me that your not going to do anything are you!!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Cameron looked at Shinzo as he walked away. So you're not going to help us get this evil b*****d?! You yourself know what kind of power he holds and you're just going to stand around and watch?!?! She talked to him through telepathy in a sharp, angry voice. She had never used this powerfull and strong voice and she had no idea where it came from. All she knew was that she wasn't going to just stand around and be stomped around on without a fight any longer. This new found confidence gave her the confidence to take a stand. She looked at Eri and spoke to her as well. Just a were, huh?! We'll see about that sword lady.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm
Shinzo didn't even budge a finger, he only allowed himself to be lifted, starring off angrily into her soul.
" Watch your place. I'm not the enemy here. "
The anger than subsided as he grew an unemotional face, still starring at her.
" I know you can read minds. However, no matter how much you can understand literature, there is still mystery inside a book you can't know and weren't suppose to. The girl can be much different than you know as well as that demon. Give her credit and atleast let her try to fight. After all, look at her. She feels used and hurt. The kind thing right now would be atleast to see if she can hold her own. If not, I'm jumping in. Either way, there will be one less demon in this school. "
He noted, looking to his side and not looking back.
" Put me down, please. "
He noted, inhaling his cig and breathing it out.
" I rather not blow smoke in your face and you're too close to me. "

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 pm
"hhhh, alright." she said. she let the man go, and turned to slump on the wall. looking up, she thought back to when she was that angry. she spoke into Shinzo's mind. "I dont just read mind's, but I can also use telepathy, and telekinesis. How do you think I kept myself from crashing into the floor earlier?" She looks at the couple on the floor, wanting to jump in, but restricting herself. "I admit that I judge people from just their looks, a nasty habit of mine, so I won't interfere. I want to see if she really is more than just a Were."  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 pm
He gave a slight nod, inhaling his cig and blowing out a planetary alignment shape in the smoke.
User Image

" Everyone in this school has a secret or two. Most of the time, it's power beyond compare. Pretty much, almost everyone is godly in some way. So, maybe this girl has potential. Just sit back and wait. Trust me, I've been in enough battles here to know how it works. "
He says, sitting back calmly and watching the battle.
" By the way, you can call me Shinzo. "
He noted, keeping a cold watch on Cameron and Takeshi duke it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm
"I guess" Eri said. "Nice to meet you, Shinzo." She took out an MP3 player, stuck the earbuds in, and with her head slightly tipped down, she watched...  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:15 pm
(Wait...What..? I'm confussed..)

Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi looked around with a shocked expression,Demon of lust? Demigod? What the hell? He looked at the werewolf ontop of him and vanished in his shadow and reappeared a few feet from it. "Demigod? I am no such thing.I am a demon but my Intentions are good,And secondly." He glared at the girl who tried to look in his mind. "I only block my mind off because I don like people poking into my mind,It's a personal place,I have had a bad past and don't want people to see it,I DON'T seduce girls and take them,Yes I don't get into relationships and have more then one girl but I tell each of them about each other and I do care for them,Calm yourself Cameron.Oh and bounty hunter.." He looked at Shinzo. "I already been shot three times in the back for SAVING someone." He growled and showed him his back with three holes in it and was bandaged.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 pm
Eri lowered the sound level on her music. "I still dont trust you. And you just confirmed what Shinzo said, by the way. I never new demons existed until now, so you are going to have to try a lot harder than that to convince me."  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:21 pm
Cameron turned around to look at Takeshi as he disappeared from under her. She listened to what he said and walked over to him and brushed herself against his leg. Takeshi... She closed her eyes and she transformed into a human once again. She laid on the ground unclothed, since they were ripped off from her transforming, and unconscious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm
(( Honestly, I'm confused how this all started. ))

He waved his hand, inhaling and blowing out smoke again.
" Don't show me your back. I don't care if you were shot more than 50 Cent. You not only insult me by mistaking me as a bounty hunter, but you fail to understand even your own powers to others. Then, you act innocent. I'm sure this girl doesn't want to be in an Octagon relationship yet you didn't inform her. Not only that, I just dislike your un-needidly destructive kind. For that, you can go to hell. "
He noted, leaning to the wall and looking at him, focused on only his movements.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked down at the girl and put his shirt over her to cover her,It had some of his blood on it but it's all he had he then glared at the other girl. "I don't need your trust,I didn't ask for it nor do I care for it,But if you try to attack me or have someone attack me again I will kill you." He said coldly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 pm
(it started with me jumping into the chat, expecting to be ignored, but everyone went with it)

"I believe hell is where he came from." She stared at the girl with a disgusted look. How could she just immediately accept this monster's word? "Prove to me that you have no ill intent. Until then, this girl will stay at my dorm, while she rests." Eri moves towards and picks up the naked girl, wrapping her in her own coat, still staring at Takeshi.  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 pm
(Sorry about the bounty hunter thing,Hiro (My RL brother.) told menyou were a demon bounty hunter.)

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi glared at them. "If she does not want to be with me because of me being with multipule girls then I'm not forcing her,I do like her alittle and I offered her a place to stay because I didn't want her sleeping in the streets or something,I know how to control myself and my powers,I have been trained since I was five and have done non-stop training,And don't judge me from what other demons do,there are different types,And so what if I'm from hell? I left there because I didn't like it,Again I don't need to prove anything to you telepathic girl because I don't need your acceptance." He watched her take Cameron away.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff