Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lighted Dark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:33 pm

What to call me
Dark or Andy

Who Accepted my Application
WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I haven't been on Gaia for quite sometime and I was wanting to get back into role-playing.

Gaian Age
1683 days with this account, but 6 years in total.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably, Fantasy since I'm a sucker for it.

About me
I am a junior in high school right now and I like to write. I can be shy, but I think I am starting to come out of my shell and overall I think I am a nice enough guy.

Secret Code

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:48 am

What to call me
Kittysaurus Rawr or Kitty!

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
To have fun, of course! And meet new people! I heart meeting new people!

Gaian Age
Around two months, I think?

Predicted Favorite Forum
I love School RPs, Romance and Fantasy! But I'd like to break out and maybe even try Action or Horror! xD

About me
Hmm... Let's see... Well, I'm an easy person to talk to, quite shy at first though, I admit. But once I'm comfortable, I can get really talkative and all! Lol. I'm nineteen irl and working, and in my free time I love writing poetry, short stories, watching anime, playing online games and drawing! xD

Secret Code
Symbol of my username? You mean cats? *slapped* I'm kidding! I mean Ks Rr! Wait, that made no sense. ._.

Kittysaurus Rawr

Cat

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 am
What to call me? Guenivere or Guen is fine either if you come up with something else that isn't offensive i'll take that as well
Who Accepted my Application? not sure...
Why I joined? i love to rp
Gaian Age? 3-4 years i believe
Predicted Favorite Forum? Fantasy though I do wish someone would post a nice rp in historical forum i love history i'm just not good with plots...
About me
im 19 and married thats all you need to know... <.<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:42 pm
What to call me
Kat

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying for a while now

Gaian Age
Oh dear. This is by no means my first account. Think... Uh. Think back when Gaia was in Beta and you had to put the server name in the URL bar.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I don't know yet. I'm gonna have to look around and see what suits me most.

About me
I'm twenty-two, female. I live in America (Sin City, to be specific). I have a one year old son, and I work for the fast food industry. I enjoy reading online comics, playing around on my guitar, communicating with my boyfriend through any means necessary, spelling "Colour" the right way, doodling... You name it, and it will probably interest me. I recently deactivated my facebook and twitter accounts, and I recently deleted my tumblr account. I've been spending too much time there. I can't think of what else to say, so I guess you'll just have to talk to me to get to know me.

Secret Code
Ai

Privjet Kiwi

Dapper Genius

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:57 pm

What to call me
Petite

Don't remember... D:

Why I Joined
I love writing and role playing and want to make some new friends.

Gaian Age
Been goin' strong since 2006.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably Fantasy or Love! smile

About me
Hey there, I'm a junior in college studying Graphic Design. I've been RPing on and off for a long time (Several years!) and I still love it! I tend to take breaks from it when I get busy though so that's why it's been on and off. I love fantasy, science fiction, and love stories, so that's probably where you'll see me most! Hope to get to know some people here and be friends.

Secret Code
EL I think. Or LE. one of those.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:05 am
What to call me
NVRAM, or just Ram. Wonder what that means? It stands for Non Volatile Random Access Memory.

Cadenza of the Heart.

Why I Joined
This looks like a bustling guild with a niche for everyone.

Gaian Age
Not long. I once tried Gaia a year or two ago, but lost the account. Now I'm giving it another shot.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Dice Roll and Fantasy.

About me
I'm usually reserved and contemplative, but it seems I've become more outgoing and ambitious as of late. I also compose music as well as play it with my bass and guitar.  

NVRAM

Slavin Novaken

Indebted Vampire

5,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:08 am

What to call me
Slavin

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
The reason why is I've lost connection to my roleplay on problems of lacking communicational tools, and I really need this guild to keep my skills up to date and not go south... I really like roleplaying, and to lose it would bring a weight down on my active life.

Gaian Age
1,378 days = 45 months = 3 and 3/4ths in years

Predicted Favorite Forum
A three-way cross between Fantasy, Action, and Fiction.

About me
I'm an elite tier roleplayer. I mean I've roleplayed for years, starting at 2009. I've been able to get the feel of energy of the roleplay, how people have been towards the roleplayings I've been to, how they wanted to keep roleplaying. I've lost connection to my roleplay on problems of lacking communicational tools. I can fight as good as I can be specific, and I'm not a gutless person who can't take a hit. I'll take in damage so long as I'm allowed to dish it back. Anyone who noobs out and keeps blocking my attacks or dodging them, I just instakill. I also can provide really good roleplay stories: Medieval, Sci-Fi, Future, Fan-based, Real life, Fiction. Just about any of these categories can I build a story ( with help of others ). I always design my characters with a flaw ( it's never fun at all to go without a weakness. Puts a real damper on the roleplaying energy ). But mostly Iove roleplaying, because in a roleplay it makes me feel free. That I can do things I've dreamt about.... flying, magic, sword art, living an amazing life... I've dreamt of a world I will probably never see come to life... but I CAN at least describe it... the seasons, the climate, the weather, the temperature... the people that live in it, the characters we make, the stories we tell... The most beautiful thing of roleplay, is that here, you can do things you never can achieve in real life...Here, you can be free. This is my story, my view of roleplay.

Secret Code
NS or SN ( Unsure of order... )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 am
What to call me

Blaire

Who accepted my application

I dont remember..

Why I joined

This looks like a good guild and alot of fun. :3

Gaian age

Ive been on gaia since... late 07

Favorite forum

Hmm... I like them all :3

About me

Well.. ive been roleplaying since 09 and im okay at it.. im not exactly a pro.. I dont really know what to put on here.. im kinda shy  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Kitten Meow

Shy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:51 pm
What to call me...
Kitten.

Who accepted my application...
Gandering Fool.

Why I joined...
If there is anything I love most in this world, it's writing and acting. Combining those two is roleplaying. This looks like an amazing roleplaying forum, so I figured, why shouldn't I? And here I am.

Gaia age...
On this account, I'm only 20 months old, but I've been on Gaia for five years.

Favourite forum...
I have three forums that I frequent:
~ Writers
~ Books
~ Life Issues

About me...
Hey, or should I say g'day considering I'm Australian? Either way, I greet you fellow gaians in one way or another.

I could do the whole date website thing and tell you I like long walks on the beach, romantic candlelit dinners, but I don't think that would really be appropriate.

Perhaps I should mention my roleplaying experience? I've only been 'roleplaying' since the start of this year, but I have been writing and reading since...well...a long time. I also love to act and I found that roleplaying was an excellent way for me to intricately develop characters, create my own worlds and collaborate with other people in a wonderful, artistic environment.

IRL, I'm outspoken and many would describe me as 'upbeat'.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 pm
It's been long enough that I thought I'd do this. ^^

What to call me
Zeto, Z or Enza

I joined a long, looong time ago. I don't have that PM anymore. ;-;

Why I Joined
I love to RP and I'm in search of a steady RP partner for some OCs.

Gaian Age
Er....a long time. Let's say between 5 and 15 years. sweatdrop

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy or Love

About me
Hello. I'm looking for a compatible RP partner. I'd prefer someone who's willing to reply on average, once a day (ex: replying back and forth multiple times in one day if we're both free but then maybe only once the next day or the day after if we're both busy) and someone who uses proper grammar, spelling and punctuation, though I won't be a complete hard-a** about it.

No one under eighteen please, and in fact, older is better, since I am well over eighteen myself.

The style of RP I prefer tends towards paragraph form (anywhere between 1-4 paragraphs, though the occasional, well-placed one-liner has its moments), written in past tense, third person. Sometimes, if I'm doing a modern setting, I get caught up in the details and making it as realistic as possible (ex: if an RP is based in Seattle, December 2013, I will actually look up the temperature for my RP, and look up real restaurants and locations) but that's just me and my OCD showing.

Characters you RP:
I've got three flawed boys. All of them are switches and I'd prefer yours to be too.

Characters you’re looking to interact with:
Other flawed boys.

Any specific storyline ideas, or general feelings involved with RPing:
I don't mind fiddling with the ages of my boys. I've had plots where they're in high school or university/college.

I usually do Slice of Life RPs with a modern setting, but I've done magic/fantasy settings before, AUs, etc. Maybe something with a supernatural twist would be fun. Vampires, faeries, mutants, wizards and witches, a boarding school? I've yet to try medieval.

Hit me up if you're interested. If we click, that's awesome and we can go from there. I'd much prefer to be friends with the person I'm RPing with. Get to know them a little first before we dive into it, if that's cool. If our interests don't line up, that's okay. No harm, no foul. Just let me know you're dropping the RP. smile

Zeto

Dangerous Glitch

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:22 am

What to call me
Dragon Scorch

Gandering Fool

Why I Joined
I'm looking for a group to RP with.

Gaian Age
2128 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
I will probably most often frequent the Love and Fantasy forums.

About me
I am twenty years old. I am a junior in college, going for Mechanical engineering. I like fantasy and mythology and romanticism, but I also like steam punk. My characters are normally kind and friendly like me. Yeah. that is pretty much all you need/want to know about me.

Secret Code
8D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:13 am

What to call me
Flame

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
I love to roleplay and have been trying to find a guild that would accept my style of writing.

Gaian Age
Around four years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Either Fantasy or Science Fiction

About me
I am a big fan of comic books and science fiction. Also don't like writing 'about me's.'

Secret Code fn

flmgrlldchkn

Fey_Of_The_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 am

What to call me
Bunny

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I joined because I'm looking for a good RP guild that is active and diverse. With different genres and different kinds of people.

Gaian Age
This is my second account my older one got hacked. I have been on Gaia for about 8 years now.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy

About me
Hello my name is Britt but my Nickname is Bunny. I am humorous, kind, fun to be around, and a little crazy. My favorite genre I supernatural or fantasy adventure. I love being something other than just human. Let's face it. That's all we are in real life. I want to be something more in my writing. I'm not shy so feel free to just add me as a friend talk to me or pm me. I love meeting new people :3

Secret Code
xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:36 am

What to call me
Panties or perv, if caught in the act hehe. I usually prefer hey you.
Gandering Fool!! heart
Why I Joined
Umm, to RP ja?
Gaian Age
1272 days, and this isn't even my first account! whee
Predicted Favorite Forum
The rping one.. hehe just messin. Umm mystery and horror! It's not a matter of if I did it but when!! Mwahahha
About me
i'm super awesome. seriously. ask anyone. I'm really good at being a poopie buuuttt I'm equally good at being your friend, so let's be friends!.. Pl-please crying
Seriously though I love everyone and I wanna make a buncha friends and stuff. Like, cmon, if you see me and youre like hey that looks cool but she's weird just message me and I will just convince the pants off of you wink

Secret Code
NS!111!!!!1111!2!!

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:01 pm
What to call me:
Just Xela is good because its pretty long if you were to type it fully

Who accepted my application:
Witch Alchemist was the one who accepted it

Why I joined:
Probably the same as about everyone else to rp

Gaian Age:
Not sure probably only a couple of days by now

Predicted favorite forum:
It will probably end up being the fantasy forum

About me:
Not really sure what to say here, I am twenty and studying to be a programmer so I won't be able to be on all the time but I do have some free time still. I have quite a bit of experience rping having been doing it for a while but I recently took a hiatus from it and I am only now returning.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games