Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:34 pm
Vincent sighed.

"I suggest you stop.."he growled and her mark began to burn..like she was in a fire..he starred down at her.

"Pull it out...and drop it."he said coldly as souls whirled around her..each tried to enforce Vincent's will on her..trying to make her do as told.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna hissed through clenched teeth as she felt the mark burn but she didn't stop. She then felt the souls whirl around her and she growled as she slowly pulled out the glock. "It's not like the bullet was going to hit you." she muttered under her breath as she let the gun fall to the ground. "Can we just get this over with already?" she said softly before she chuckled. She looked up at him and smirked. "You're starting to bore me." she said mockingly as she rolled her eyes. She then took a quick look around her surroundings before arching a brow. "I forgot to ask you, where are we headed exactly? Do you have some sort of dark fortress filled with all of your evil little henchman or something, huh? I bet you wear a mask and cape when no one's looking." she said as she laughed hysterically just trying to release the tension of the situation for herself. "Oh no. Look out for big bad Vincent." she said with a tone of fake fear and sarcasm as she continued to laugh.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:06 pm
"Your the one talking."Vincent sighed and suddenly Luna was sent flying threw the window of a Tower. Vincent landed gently and walked toward her.

"Theres no henchman..theres no joke..just me..and you. Your gonna either learn to shut up..or you will never stop feeling pain around here."he said looking at his fingernails.

"No sarcism..no stupid bullshit..it'll just get you beat the s**t out of..and trust me..I know how to hurt you..without killing you. If I have to.."he said picking her up he lifted his right hand.

"I'll beat the sillyness out of your stupid a** you b***h..then I'll go kill every single one of your friends."he growled...this wasn't a threat...it was a god damn promise. Vincent wasn't in the mood for this little girls games.

"And if you annoy me to much..I'll make sure you'll have a front seat when I destroy Cross."he said clearly..then he lifted her into a kneeling position..he groaned.

"You won't leave this room."he sighed gently..and turned walking to the door..opening it.

"My friend Jackle will keep an eye on you."he said and left..closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna was silent as he talked but as soon as the door closed, she laughed again. "Technically Jackle, you are sort of a henchman. And I'm not a b***h! I'm part cat! Not part dog! It doesn't make any damn sense and you call me stupid." she said as she glared at the door before she sat up and rubbed her mark. She rolled her eyes and huffed. "This is no way to treat a woman. You know, if he would've just asked me nicely and said please, I would have gladly taken his hand and willingly let him take me here. Kindness goes a long way." she said mainly to herself as she laid back to stare up at the ceiling. "I'm so screwed. Thank god Nyx is still safe." she said with a heavy sigh. Nyx gently rubbed her seal as she felt it burn with a comforting heat and then she slowly stood up. She took the bird charm out of her hair and walked over to Cross. She placed the charm in his hand and then grabbed his hat. She giggled as she put his hat on her head tightly. "Don't follow ok. Angels don't deserve to die." she said softly as she kissed his cheek. She then turned on her heel and walked over to the broken window that Jack had thrown her out of earlier. She jumped out of the window, landing gracefully on her feet, before tracking Luna's faint scent in the air and following it.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:26 am
A sudden weight wrapped over Nyx..Cross's arms went around her waist..his chin on her shouldar.

"Pleas just wait won't you? You can't do this alone."he said softly and he sighed.

"Shes there becuase he wants me..she won't get killed..inless I do."he said.

"Please..listen to me just for once...and don't leave..your needed Nyx...my sanity just wouldn't last if he got both of you. Let our new friend rest...then we'll talk about this."he said gently.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx stopped in her tracks as she felt Cross's arms around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. She giggled slightly and rolled her eyes. "Silly Angel, sanity doesn't exist. Or, well, I don't believe in it." she said before she grinned and turned in his arms to face him. "Now I'm an instinctive child and my instincts are telling me to go after my sister. But I'm willing to ignore them and stay on one condition." she said as she tipped the rim of his hat which was still on her head. "I get to wear our hat whenever I want and you can't take it from me. You can only wear it if I say so. I don't want you hurting its feelings." she said with a wink. "And promise me that everything's going to turn out ok even if it isn't." she added quietly.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:52 am
Cross flipped the hat back onto his head.

"Its been my hat for nearly 15 to 20 years..you barley have ever wore it..so I wear it when I want. My items are very dear to me..so the hat isn't part of the bargain."he said in a reply. He however responded to the 2nd favor nodding.

"I promise."he said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:27 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx gave him a stubborn look before she reluctantly nodded. "Fine, you can keep your hat." she said before she looked down at a young spirit who was tugging on her sleeve. "The spirits were dear to me too and now there's only one left that I can see. I guess taking your hat away from you would be the same as having all the spirits taken away from me. Therefore it wouldn't be nice if I took it." she said as she smiled softly. "Though you can be nice and let me wear it every once in a while." she muttered under her breath as she took the hat back and put it back onto her head. She then felt the comforting burn of her seal and she rubbed her shoulder as she bit her lip. "For once in her life, Luna's breaking down." she said with a frown before she turned and started climbing back up to the window. "Come on bird boy. Let's wake up our new friend so we can go get Luna. I'm not wasting another second." she said as she slid through the window and back into the hall where Shadow laid passed out.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
His body lied there motionless as Abyss closes his injuries. With all the stress and exhaustion caught up, Shadow's mind lies with in a dormant slumber. He begins to grunt silently in agitation as his face looked like something was attacking him. A nightmare.

The day takes place eight years ago, a child in the base was being rebellious as he almost critically injured five men. One of the scientists enter the main office and makes his report. "Well, what did he do this time", asked the vice president. The scientist's face was white as he lead him to the main laboratory where the child was strapped down to reinforced steel cables and hooked to a machine. "We tried to extract subjects 102, 103 , and 104 from the room, but he retaliated and attacked the staff. But thats not all, he's somehow already learning how to control the dark matter. He blasted away the security system like it was nothing". The vice president looks up at the energy reading from the machine as his eyes widened in surprise,"My god. He's already at this level? At such a young age?". His grin widens as he walks over to the boy and looks down at him,"Interesting...it appears his powers are adapting." "I believe its time for the next stage. Well be moving him to the Bio-weapons facility", he ordered the staff.
Suddenly, a young teenage girl burst through the doors frantically. "Insolent child, you know this place is off limits!!!!", shouted the vice president. The girl's eyes widened in worry seeing the boy strapped and chain like an animal as she whimpers,"What are you doing to him? How could you do this?" He tries to walk over to him, until she is stopped by the guards. "Take her away!!!", ordered the vice president. "No let me go!!! He needs me!!!", she screams frantically as the girl pulls her to the boy reaching for him. The boy looks to his side at the girl as he tries to pull himself off the table and rip the chains off. "Damn, hes already awake. Sedative, now!!!! Increase the dosage!!!!", shouted the Vice president. The boy gets held down being tasered by the entire staff as he growls and roars angrily kicking and biting his way out. "Stop it!!! Your hurting him!!!", she shouts as she watches in horror seeing that the child she raised was being treated in such a horrible manner. "Dont bother, this was meant to happen. After all, he is a monster. Just like his siblings and his creator before him", said the vice president maliciously as he taps his glasses in a grin. "Your wrong, he's not a monster. He's just a scared little boy!!!!", she cries out tearing up as every inch away from him breaks her heart further. "We dont need you to settle him anymore. Its time for him to be transferred to his new home. So say your farewells ", said the vice president. "NO!!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!!! SHADOW!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY SHADOOOOWW!!!!", she cries echoing down the hall as her tears fall in a trail of sadness like a child being taken from its mother. The young boy's claw reaches out for the doors as tries to call out for her, but his frustration has blocked out his voice. The needle get violently plunged into his neck as his body immediately goes numb. The sedative begins to take his toll as the vice president looks down at his closing lifeless eyes and places his head on his forehead. "From this day forward, your name is now the Eclipse", the name echoes into Shadow's head

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 am
Cross sighed.

"You know he won't kill her Nyx. He needs her to have this advantage over us..if we go and Shadow isn't at his best..he'll die. If we go and you aren't thinking straight..you could die too...we got get a handle on things."he said softly.

Abyss shook his head and the bone popped as it was put back into place, He looked at Shadow sighing.

"Well thats finished."he said softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx turned to Cross and she smiled. "I know he won't kill her. But he can make her break down. And bad things will happen if she breaks down." she said as she pointed to the seal on her shoulder. "Besides, I don't mind risking my life if it means saving her. She'd do the same for me you know. And we'd both definitely would risk our lives for you too. We're family now ok. That's what families do." she said with a giggle and a wink. "But you're right. We do need to get a handle on things. So let's start with the first thing on our list." she said as she walked over to Shadow and kneeled down beside him, poking one of his ears. "Do you know how long it'll be before he wakes up?" she asked Abyss as she kept playing with Shadow's ears. Luna was still staring at the ceiling as her body was growing colder and the floor beneath her was starting to freeze. She was becoming impatient with Vincent and was tired of trying to figure out why the hell he brought her here in the first place. "He's a mad man. A total annoying murderous perverted mad man!" she said with a huff as she rubbed her sore mark.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 pm
Vincent came back..sitting down in a chair..he put his feet togeather.

"I hope you learn that we can get along..you need to just take things easier. You all take my approach so violently..but if you cooperated I wouldn't have to do all of this."he sighed grabbing a guitar.

"If you knew what happend the day I finally became able to contact the souls and summon them from the void..you'd know why I want to cleanse this planet.."he said gently.

"Just as Prophecy would have wanted..I just want the world to be woken.."he said  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna looked over at Vincent and noticed the guitar in his hand. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. She didn't feel like being stubborn or sarcastic so she just grinned at him. "Play me a song. Something soothing." she asked softly as she chuckled. "And tell me what happened. Tell me why you are the way you are. Why you're doing these things. Tell me the whole entire story. Everyone deserves to share their point of view right?" she said as she put her arms behind her head and closed her eyes. "Even the enemies." she added quietly with another chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm
Vincent sighed and starred at her.

"I was born into this world by Project Prophecy...I studied under him for as long as I remember. Soon enough...the wiser I got..the more experiments he did to expand my powers. One day the government's president urged Prophecy to release us into a war against Russia. Prophecy didn't do so..and the U.S lost. The man under Prophecy released three of the others..who studied under Prophecy and his invention of the dark matter."he sighed and starred at the roof.

"I met a woman..named Caroline. She was the watcher..she kept an eye on everything..but I got to like her. We became close..and she was much like you. Sarcastic and stubborn..but I loved her anyway. That was the dumbest thing I ever did."he said gently. Vincent then starred at his guitar.

"I took her on a cruise. I proposed to her infront of every person I had ever known."he said and smiled..a black tear fell from his left eye.

"Then the government came. Airplanes shot down the transmitters. Killed the few familly members I had. I watched the President and Russian President come walking down..there energy changed..and there power absorbed the air. My friends..Zero and his brother attacked me..my arms where broken..and I was forced to watch as they killed my fiance. Yet..also..Abyss stood by..my best friend..the one I considerd an older brother. Then the Russian President..Cael..destroyed the boat with a radioactive blast..I don't know how..but I survived it."he said and chuckled.

"I came back..and I was attacked on my own makers doorsteps. Prophecy came just in time to see Abyss, Zero, and the other attacking me..he simply told me one thing that day..before he sacrificed himself..taking all the dark matter into himself..and trapping all 4 of them in the void."he said coldly.

" Cleanse the world..through the very dark matters..that the world has become." he said gently..and he began playing his guitar..letting his story leave his mind.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPmdKhxMfGk&feature=autoplay&list=WL09C77246ED4723F0&index=1&playnext=15  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna listened quietly as her eyes never left the ceiling. She didn't see the black tear that fell from his eye but she heard it hit the ground. "The souls keep suffering you know. This battle, all the things you're doing, aren't going to cleanse anything. It's just going to bring death and destruction. And do you really think Caroline would want to see that? Do you think Caroline would be proud of you for it?" she asked him, avoiding his gaze still. "People who have died, never truly leave us. I bet Caroline's been by your side this entire time, watching you completely destroy the Vincent she once knew. Why would you change the world for a man who turned you into a monster when you could change the world for the one person you loved? Can you answer me that?" she asked as she finally glanced at him from the corner of her eye. Her expression had turned emotionless as the ice beneath her started spreading across the floor.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games