Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 pm
"......GO TO BED!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 pm
"Oh come on." Edge rolled her head and eyes.

"I'm not sleepy! I spent the whole day sleeping!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 pm
"BED TIME!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm
Edge grumbled under her breath, tossing the remote lightly aside as she got up.

"Fine." She grunted, going past the kitchen and to her room. "Not even sleepy..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 pm
"Good night, Kelly~" Hal called, already starting to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:22 pm
"Yeah, goodnight." Edge grunted.

"I hope your cold gets worse!" She added as she went into her bedroom for the night.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 pm
"Oh now that's not even NICE..." Hal grunted.
After he finished his dinner, Hal would also go to bed as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:46 am
Edge laid in her bed, quietly and patiently. Ginger had gotten close to their home, too close. Far too close for her liking. She couldn't let him be so close to her home without doing something. No doubt the b*****d figured out which home they lived in, probably sat and watched as they went inside after her patrol.

Having no choice at the current time though, Edge waited. Hal was a creature of habit, and would peek in her room as a father normally does on their sleeping child. And sure enough, he checked on her. Satisfied with her still figure, he left and Edge immediately got out of bed and went to her window. Slowly, as to lessen her chances of making noise, she opened the window and scanned the area outside. Nothing imm--

"Well hello there~" Ginger cooed, sitting on the neighbor's roof, looking down at Edge.

"Shouldn't you be asleep, friend?"

Edge answered with a feral growl, red eyes, and almost leaping through her window, hitting the ground sprinting to get to Ginger.

As soon as the Hunter was on the ground, Ginger giggled and bolted off as well, checking over his shoulder to make sure Edge was still close enough to drag on the chase.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:56 am
Steam was on his way back to the Hunter's base, helmet tucked under his arm as he walked slowly down the street. Usually the particular street he was headed down was peaceful at this time of night, but he could clearly hear two sets of footsteps heading towards him. He sighed. "I guess something exciting had to happen today," he grumbled to himself as he put his helmet on, activated his cameo systems, and waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 am
As the Hunter and Nuisance to Society ran across rooftops, the street, yards (and accidentally hitting a few garden gnomes), Ginger laughed the whole way, periodically looking back at Edge.

"You really should be in bed, Edgey."

"GO TO HELL!" She screamed, grabbing an unsuspecting gnome and throwing it at Ginger.

Ginger spun around and caught the gnome with ease, and then tossed it back to Edge.
"You want to play catch? It's such a boring game." He whined, just before the gnome came back and shattered in his face.

"Now that's just mean. You could have hurt me."

"I WILL HURT YOU WHEN I GET YOU!!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:17 am
Steam waited for the footsteps to get closer. After a few seconds ginger went racing across one side of the street to the other. Steam didn't have to see who was throwing the gnomes to know who it was. "Why does she even waist her time," he groaned. He ran Edge, turning off his stealth systems as he kept pace next to her. "You know how incredibly dangerous this is without your armor on right? Chasing someone who's known to work with mavericks. I thought you had more brains then this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:22 am
"I DON'T CARE!" Edge replied, picking up another gnome to throw at Ginger.
"I'LL RIP HIM APART WITH MY BARE HANDS IF I HAVE TO!"

"What's this?" Ginger cooed, looking at Steam as he joined in the chase.

"Sorry, but this is a private play date." He grunted, glaring at the second Hunter. "Scram off to deal with other problems."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:34 am
Steam ignored Edge's screaming. He'd probably have to drag her back to her house before this chase is through. "Didn't mean to crash you party but edge really shouldn't be out and about right now," Steam replied. He stuck a quick hand in front of Edge's face, palm down, and emitted a blindingly bright flash from one of the casters in the center of his palm. "Sorry my dear, but this is for your own good."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:00 am
"What are you--" Edge growled as she tried to shove Steam's hand off her face. Obviously, she couldn't see past his hand and the lack of sight made her uncomfortable. Ginger could get away, or worse, she could fall and possibly hurt a civilian running blind.
As the thought of accidentally hitting someone came to her mind, there was a bright light in her eyes. Edge yelled out in pain, immediately stopping to grab her eyes.

"b*****d!" She yelled at him, blinded by his light thus ending her end of the chase.

Ginger had watched curiously as Steam grabbed onto Edge's face. At the flash, he flinched away as the sudden bright light got to him as well, though not as bad as Edge. His vision remained fine, to a point. He felt like he was stepping out of a well lit room and into the dark. Larger or brighter objects he could see fine, but most everything blended into the dark.

"I see we're done." He growled angrily, as one of his creations slinked out and slithered alongside him, acting as a guide until his vision fully cleared up. He wanted to fight against this other Hunter, but he didn't know much about him. Wasn't one of Ginger's usual encounters. He'd have to do research first...

"She'll have this night." He added, before he and the pet ran off into the night to leave the others alone.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 am
Steam stopped once Edge did, waiting for the maveric to leave. Once ginger was gone her turned to edge. He grabbed her under the chin and moved her hand away from her eyes. "Hold still for a moment, you can beat me for that here in a minute," he growled as he checked her eyes for any permanent damage. Once he was sure there was none he let her go, and removed his helmet, tucking under his right arm. "You've gone absolutely mad! For all you know he could've been leading you into an ambush! For an A class hunter the was pretty damn stupid!" he yelled, scolding her like a small child.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games