Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 pm
Nykarian

User Image
"Thank you," Nykarian said, bowing his head. He turned, and ran. As he ran a few guards tried to stop him, but he sliced through them, not killing them, but making sure they couldn't go after him. It didn't take him long to reach the courtyard, and when he saw Sothe facing off against Kasuna he could guess what was going on. He'd fought beside Kasuna before, and knew that he liked a challenge. He went to Luna and Saen, and stood beside his sister.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image dO yoU wanT to PLaY?

Elisabeth stared as the two boys commenced with their attack. She tried to anticipate their movements. but they were much to fast for her eye to follow. While their zigzagging approach was unpredictable, each step they took had been carefully planned and they were moving in perfect tandem. Elisabeth's heart began to beat fast. She couldn't aim her axe at both of them.

"Hey now," she said, her tone was still light but she was genuinely annoyed. "That's just not fair."

It would be impossible to dodge this next one. If she blocked Nagi, Zack would get her. If she dodged Zack, Nagi would have her. As the two approached, and defeat seemed inevitable, a new wild look appeared in Elisabeth's eyes. She had made the decision.

Eyes flashing, she raised her axe high. There was no way she could take the princes out with just her axe. It was time to get serious. With a shrill laugh, she swung her axe earthward. Where the axehead made impact the ground split and soon began to shake. Then, the trembling ground shot spires of rock and earth upward towards the brothers. If they did not react quickly, they would be impaled.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:50 pm
((Just to check... it has started to rain, right?))

User Image Penelope
Thunder rumbled in the distance and the first of the rain began to hit Penelope. Fear and fury spurred her on as each step splashed in the newly forming puddles of water. Why had her brother rush ahead of her like that? What was he thinking? Actually, she knew what he was thinking. It was what she was always thinking, too. It was what she thought whenever she saw another eternal eyes, or one whose life had been ruined by the king... How sweet it would be, to avenge their own loss.

"But he's too young!" Penelope thought as she drew closer to where he hid. "He has so much yet to learn! I can't let him get hurt!"

User Image
Aedan•

Aedan received Ignis' message, and remained hidden as requested. It was what he was planning to do anyway, unless he spotted an opening, that is. He watched intently as the two men fought over the pale haired girl's fate. Whose side was she truly on, he wondered.

He could sense his sister approaching rapidly. He hoped she would not find him and make him leave.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm
Sothe adjusted his grip on the daggers so that both were held with the blades pointing behind him. Secretly, he was both happy and worried that Kasuna wouldn't allow any interference. Happy because this was his fight, and winning it would help him gain the trust of others. Worried because he didn't know if he could win. But he would try. More was at stake than most here would realize. Maybe that weird guy from before would have thought about it. He had to be pretty smart in order for him to know Sothe's lineage without even having met him, right?

But Sothe didn't have too much time to think about this stuff. The soldier was lunging at him, his gauntlet quickly coming at his stomach. Sothe knew what Kasuna would have expected him to do, and decided to surprise him. He waited until the right moment and jumped, Kasuna's arm missing his feet by a hair. While in midair, Sothe swung the dagger in his left hand at Kasuna's face while stabbing towards his throat with the one in the right. Unfortunately, it would be nearly impossible to dodge while in the air. A very risky move.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Growing soft, Mamoru?" Arisu asked, coming up behind him. She had heard at least that last bit of the conversation with Nykarian, that much was certain. However, she never gave him time to answer. "You know you can't hide from me. I know why you hide your emotions and do anything to keep others from getting close."

"Maybe you shouldn't be sticking your mind where it doesn't belong," Mamoru told her. The words were harsh, but neither his face nor his voice gave any hint of anger or frustration or anything else.

((Erm...Yeah. I'll just leave it at that for now.))

~~~~~~~~~~

((Um...I'm gonna hold off on Nagi for now, at least until I confirm one last thing with Pryo. Sorry, Bonnie.))  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm
Kasuna thought he would make it even more interesting by not using his powers. He knew he would dodge but had to admit he was surprised by the direction he decided to do so. He brought up his bladed gauntlet and blocked the swing while stepping out of the way of the stab. He reached out and grabbed the arm that he had stabbed with and grabbed it. He twisted his body and threw Sothe "Your going to have to do better then that" he said to him. He then prepared for an attack. "Your turn..." he said not knowing what to call him. "My name is Kasuna" he said to him "what is yours" he asked him so he could communicate in this fight better. He never liked fighting someone who's name he did not know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm
((Ugh. I'm sorry for taking so long. It's been one natural disaster after another. You know that earthquake that occurred near Washington DC? Yeah, it was centered just south of my county, so we were hit probably worse then DC was. After that, I was so shaken up I wasn't in the mood to role play, quite frankly. And then it's been storming, and now we're expecting to get the arm of Hurricane Irene. This is not a good year. -.-))

Sothe was not surprised when Kasuna blocked, then grabbed him from midair and threw him. He twisted in the air like a cat, landing on his feet. The momentum from the throw caused Sothe to skid back a couple feet, though he managed to stay standing, albeit with slight difficulty. Kasuna asked his name, and he kept his face expressionless as he answered. "Sothe." He charged at Kasuna. Rather than a direct attack, Sothe jumped over the man's head. Briefly holding one dagger in his mouth, he threw a knife at the back of Kasuna's head. When he landed, the dagger was in his hand again. "You're up."  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 pm
Kasuna smirked and moved his head slightly as the throwing knife flew passed inches from his head taking a few strands of hair with it he then turned around to look at Sothe. "Well Sothe lets try and enjoy this fight as much as possible" he said and once the throwing knife hit the ground he charged at Sothe with a wicked smile on his face. Its been a while since someone skilled with daggers fought him and he enjoyed these kinds of fights the most. He sent a fist towards his stomach. He wasn't planning on using his bladed gauntlet because he didn't want to kill him.
((Glad to hear your ok.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 pm
((Okay, before I post...

Is there anyone here besides me and Zeek?))  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:40 pm
((Maaya713 is just shes is not at a place with internet.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 am
((SOORRRY! I was..distracted b m small baby sister..she was born at the 15th and..then the thunderstorms surpised us >.>'
two days ago the sky was constantly flashing due the lightnings...I will ppost as soon as possible..and as soon as i get an idea what Ignis could do >.<)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:51 am
((Congratulations on the birth of your little sister. smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 am
(thaanks :3)

Zack dashed forward,noticing the attack of Liz a wee bit too late,He jumped to avoid the spires or earth and rocks but got hit at his knee,hoever he would ignore the pain in his leg for now and do part two of the combo attack! He swung his weapon and yelled loudly" Now brother! Let's blast her away!" With that he sent a big wave of wind at Liz and the surroundings around liz.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 am
Nagi noticed to attack from Liz and just barely managed to jump over the spike in time. He noticed that his brother wasn't so lucky. However, Zack was well enough to continue the attack, so Nagi decided to worry about that later, and instead focus on beating Liz. "Hope you're ready for us, 'cause here we go!" At the same time Zack sent a wave of wind at Liz, Nagi sent a wave of fire at her. When the two waves met, right in front of Liz, they exploded into a raging inferno as the excess oxygen in the air ignited the flames.

((A Sothe post will come up soon!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 am
Sothe back flipped away from Kasuna, noticing that the soldier hadn't used his bladed gauntlet. He must be hoping for a long, and interesting, fight, he thought. Well then, I'll give him one. Sothe ran at Kasuna, swinging his daggers at him as he got close.

((Ugh. That post sucks.))  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 pm
Kasuna watched as Sothe charged for an attack and he blocked one of the daggers but the other cut his arm. "This seems like it will be fun" he said with a tone of relief and jumped back. Once his foot landed he lunged forward and struck out with his bladed gauntlet.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff