Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Big Brother Program Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:30 pm
Light smiled, hugging Jack as they walked."I love you." He whispered in Jack's ear, not caring if other people heard or saw them together.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 pm
jack blushed lightly "hehe i love you too light" he said cutely leaned into light's embrace  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:18 pm
Light's gaze soften, he hadn't once gotten tired of hearing those words. He knew he never would.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm
they arrived at the park Jack walked up to the booth the woman inside smiling hading him some passes and waving them on "here this will get us into the rides faster and get discounts on food and stuff" he said handing light a temporary vip card  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:42 pm
Light took the pass and smiled. He tried, but failed to hold back to kiss Jack passionatly. Jack is just too cute, Light couldn't hide his affection.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:29 am
Jack's eyes widened at the sudden kiss but giggled to himself kissing back  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:10 pm
Light pulled away after several seconds and kept his arm around Jack, in a very protective matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:36 pm
Jack looked up at light mesmerized a bit at how someone could make him feel this way giving him butterflies making his cheeks burn with a blush at a sudden word since his father left he never really trusted others let alone other males being gay he was really attached to his mother and learned of what men were supposedly like from her but light wasnt like mother had described so this confused him but he was glad.

( sweatdrop sorry ive taken so long i was really busy with my school and deviant art n stuff i kinda forgot forgive meh!)  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:54 pm
((it's okay cupcake-sempai! I kept busy too))

Light smiled looking back into Jack's eyes. He wonder to himself, how could he ever fall for a guy, but somehow he did. Light had never really gotten to involved with a guy romantically, but Jack was different from who he used to hang out with. Jack was vibrant and happy-go-lucky and just lite up a room with his smile. From the first time Light saw him, he'd fallen head over heals for the boyishly handsome kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:07 pm
jack smiled "well what ride should we do first" he said his eyes lighting up feeling extremely excited pulling light along the colorfully paved walkway past people chatting laughing and running around
(ah well good as long as i wasnt like causing too much trouble hehe)  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:00 am
"Whichever one you want." Light said calmly and gentlely as he was pulled along.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 am
jack smiled and pointed upward "That one!" he said his eyes lighting up looking upward he is pointing to a big roller coaster that from the top they would look like ants its was big it was fast and jack was excited  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:13 pm
Light raised an eyebrow, but made no protest." Alright then." Then he added playfully," That is if you're tall enough to be let on."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:39 pm
"eh!!!!! i wasnt allowed last year but i grew two inches in that time yea im like a growing machine i cloud be tall enough by the time we get there" he said in a joking protest his mouth in a small pout his arms crossed in front of him standing in front of light looking up at him  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm
Light lovingly returned," Really? From first galance you'd think you'd been that tall since middle school."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff