Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:06 pm
((Knuckles xD))

"Probably missed Leo." Adam shrugged. "He usually hides for sneak attacks or just to not fight."

"Im brand new." Olive smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 pm
((.....marvelous misadventures of flapjack :3 captain k'nuckles! XD ha.. I miss that show))

"Leo." Josie smiled. "So that's your player's name?" Interesting. She looked at the girl. "Do you have a player yet? What teams are y'all on?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 pm
((Me too!!!! Effing love that show!!! I sing the theme ALL the time xD))

"I do." Olive smiled.
Dont share any info. Im not very fond of her....
"But I dont think I should share any information."

Adam smirked at them, smelling the food.

((GET APPLES!!! DX))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:39 pm
((I'm not on the computer I'm on the iPad!!!))

"Smart girl." Josie laughed. "Most new people tell everyone everything. That's why they die." She nodded over to the boy, whose name she already forgot. "I'm Terra. Silver hair, green eyes."

((notice how she says "I'm Terra" instead of "I'm on Terra" that has importance))  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:01 pm
Olive's head snapped up at her.
Heh. Thought so.
"...Terra?"

Adam smirked. Hey, she just knew a name, nothing more. besides, its been a while sense he'd seen Leo sweat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Josie sighed. "Ya. The killers." She twisted her hair. "Honestly.. I don't know how we can kill so much. I find it disgusting." She grimaced. "All the blood- it just splatters and it gets everywhere! And the stench! Ugh." she slid into the chair. "Is the food done yet?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm
Adam chuckled. "Yeah the talk of blood amd gore makes me hungry too." He joked. He opened up the pot of potatoes the same time the oven dinged. "Yeah. But should we wait in the others?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 pm
"You'll never eat if you do." She drawled. "By the way, that accent is cute. If Leo sounds anything like you, I hope it saves him."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:36 pm
Adam chuckled, taking out plates. "Thank ya, love. Not really but it kind of developed on him from talking to me. Its rather sloppy." He walked over, giving the two plates.

"Thank you Adam." Olive smiled, eating. "Yuuuum~"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 pm
Josie dropped her fork. "You talk to him? When?" She bent over, covering the top of her shirt.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 pm
"Before the game. When you converse with your player." Adam said.

Huh. Its seems to be a big deal if we communicate Olive. Keep it on the down-low.... Specially sence shes Terra....
Olive agreed silently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 pm
Josie sat up straight again. "Most people don't talk about that..." She said flatly. "People tend to fight with themselves during the hour." She tried a potato, picking it up with her fingers. "This is good."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm
Adam simply shrugged. Both him and Leo were pretty sick of the game. He smiled softly. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 pm
Josie yawned. Her constant naps left her always feeling tired. "So how do you like the game? Was it anything you expected?" She layed her head down on the table, occasionally looking at the girl. She's awfully quiet... And he's only played in one game... How can his player have an accent? She narrowed her eyes slightly in thought. Come to think of it, Anne acted like her for a while... Now Anne just talks weird, like it's not really her.. I wonder why.. Come to think of it, the Merge doesn't effect Ryan any more. He used to hate it... She was staring at the floor. "So," She said to the guy, "What did you think about the Merge?"

((that's right after the hour where characters and players talk. The Merge is when the players are dropped into the game, and when they come out of the game, when the characters come back to the real world.))  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 pm
((Ah. I think I get it.))

"I hate all of it." Adam grumbled, eating his food.

Olive ate quietly. Alex appearently fell asleep sense visions of an ocean appeared in her head. Olive loved the ocean and would always talk about it with Alex. Alex had appearently grown fond himself.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff