Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 pm
Her blush deepened, but that and getting her to turn back to face him were the only effects he had on her. She lifted her hand and gently touched Keller's cheek, gazing deeply into his eyes...
Then she pinched his nose and tugged at his face. "As tempting as that sounds, maybe you should ask someone other than your sister." she insisted as she repetitively tugged his nose.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 pm
"Ow, ow, OW!" he yelled, pouting his lips. "That didn't stop you from grabbing me when we were twelve! Besides, your exes always said you were good at it!!" When they were almost at the top, he reached up and grabbed her breast, trying to shock her into letting him go.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:46 pm
"Yeah, when we wer - Why did you talk to my exes about that?!" Helen demanded. She felt the wind whip around them even more as they neared the top, she glanced sideways to see how high they were. Her brother used that time to his advantage and grab her chest. Unfortunately for him, Helen's reaction was a squeak, a tighter grip on his nose, and a harsher tug.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:17 pm
He groaned, his eyes watering. "Let me go, you big meanie!!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:22 pm
Helen gave Keller an amused look and released him. "Not my fault you're a big baby." she said in her defense.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:34 pm
Keller wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her as close as possible, his chin on her shoulder and her practically on his lap. He grinned cheekily. "You're my favorite sister, you know that? Even though you're mean to me~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:28 pm
"That's because I'm your only sister, knucklehead." Helen remarked and leaned against him. She rested her hand on his chest and lightly ran her fingers up until they toyed with his hair.
Then she gave her a merciless noogie.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 pm
He shivered  at her hands on him, then scowled. "Hey hey hey!! This hair is hard to get perfect!!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:31 pm
"Relax, I'm just perfecting it for ya." she teased before deciding that he suffered enough. She let go of him just as the ride came to a halt for the umpteenth time, she scooted towards the edge of her seat and gazed down to see how high up they were. "Hey, we're at the top." she said with a small smile then turned to see how his brother was holding up with the height issue of his.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:57 pm
By the time she looked back at him, he had one hand tightly clutching the bar and the other holding hers. His eyes were closed, and he honestly looked like he was about to burst with fear. "Um....is this thing secure? Are you sure?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:01 pm
A small smirk appeared on Helen's face for a second. Oh how fun it was to see him this way! She reassuringly squeezed his hand. "It's fine, quit worrying."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:22 pm
Keller pulled her by her hand into his arms, holding her tightly. "That's what they all say! And then they die!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 pm
She blinked at his fretful fit and sighed mentally. "Keller..." she sighed and pulled him into a soft hug. "It'll be fine, just relax." She pulled away from the hug and quickly planted a joint between his lips. "Here, this should help." she murmured as she searched around for a lighter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 pm
The teen took little to no time to light it up, taking a long drag. As he began to feel the beautiful feeling of an oncoming high, he relaxed a little and let her go, handing his unused joint to her. "You know...that Alan guy, the one that told me about you and being good at blow jobs...I almost killed him after he said that. No one's allowed to touch you." 'But me...Jesus, did I really just think that??'

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 pm
Helen squeezed her lips against the joint and leaned towards Keller so that his could light hers. Once it succeeded, she leaned back into her side of the seat and breathed in deeply. Some of the smoke went in wrong and gave her a small coughing fit, but it didn't faze the relaxation she felt. "Alan... I hated him, kept willing our relationship to die." she breathed through the smoke, her eyes watching the now revealed demons and creatures walking about harmlessly around the rides. "All he ever wanted was sex, sex, sex." She lazily turned to Keller and tossed him a sweet smile. "But hey, least I got you, yeah?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff