Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:15 pm
Just as Kim finished reloading her rifle, rapid fire came from the right flank of remaining androids. Alarmed and curious, Kim looked over to see the Lieutenant, late but finally arriving with his automatic rifle. As the androids scrambled to react, Kim rolled out from behind the tree, taking shots at the necks of the enemy which dropped like flies between her and the Lieutenant's attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm
"glad you could join us sir," Azm replied after they took out the last of the androids. He walked over to where the two were standing.
The spy reluctantly came to join them, giving Azm back his side arm.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 am
"Got here as fast as I could." The Lieutenant chuckled at Azm for a moment before his attention caught the woman, ending his brief laughter.

"Who is she?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 pm
His weapons and shield folded back into his arms. "The spy. Apparently she's been blackmailed," he said, looking over at her. "We will need to take you in for questioning. You'll need to tell us everything you know before we can help your family."
She nodded.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 pm
"I guess that explains how these others came here to join the party." The Lieutenant grunted as nudged one of the fallen androids with his foot.

"And Kim? Where is she?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:51 pm
Azm looked over at where he'd last seen Kim shooting at bots when the LT had shown up.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 am
After the fight had come to a stop, Kim let out a sigh of relief. Just as she side her shoulder flared up in pain, reminding her of the new soon to be battle scar. She set down her rifle and began to work off her armor and looked at the wound. The armor did its job and stopped most of the bullet. It still punched through the Kevlar and went into her skin, but it was no deeper than most splinters. She hissed as she pulled out the bullet and threw it away from herself.

"Can I kill the b***h now?" She called out, rolling out from the tree and glaring rig at the spy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:29 pm
"No. We don't kill P.O.W.s," Azm replied. "We're going to take her in and question her."
"You also might want to take that device off the bottom of your bag..." she quietly suggested.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:10 pm
((I'm starting to work now, hence why I don't post as often and day time posts may be kind off shitty compared to my usual.
And I am aware of what I'm about to do is borderline, if not completely, auto-hitting/God modding. Buuuuuuut, it's a plot thing that I got planned so I gotta throw in some extra power to get it going where I want.))

"And you might just wanna watch your God damn back." Kim growled at the woman as the Lieutenant walked towards her.

"I don't care that you're a prisoner now, so our stupid broken laws grant you some protection. I'll ******** end your life the minute I--"

"Yes, yes. That's all wonderful, Kim." The Lieutenant grunted as he casually tossed something back towards the woman and Azm.
An electro magnetic grenade, one of the few perks to come out of the war as it was built to stall anything robotic. And this was a large one, and had been 'cooking' in the Lieutenant's hand shortly after the fight stopped, leaving little time for reaction after it rolled to Azm and the spy and detonated.

"What the?!" Kim stared at the grenade in disbelief. Before she could say or do anything, the grenade went off and blue waves were actually visible from the grenade, showing it was no joke. Since the level of the EMP was high enough, Kim started to feel immediately nauseated and weak.

The Lieutenant also felt sick, but he threw a kick right at Kim's head, knocking her out. He groaned, trying to control his body's sickness and reaction to the high level of energy he just released.
Without a word, he grabbed and threw Kim over his shoulder and ran off as best he could with her on his shoulders and vision fading between clear and blurry, leaving the other two behind in the dust and stalled from the EMP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 pm
(I approve biggrin )

Azm dropped like a bag bricks as all of his systems spontaneously shut down and any energy released by the blast was stored in every capacitor his body had. Even with these emergency systems in place it would be a good hour our two before it would be safe for him to power up again.
The spy fell the the ground in the same way as her limbs shut down using the same functions Azm's body had used. She also felt incredibly sick and immediately started to vomit.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:36 am
With all the time gained from the EMP, The Lieutenant made it to the truck used byhim and Azm. He tied and gagged Kim, before throwing her into the back and tyiing her once more so she was bond to the truck and could make no mistake. After she was secured, he hopped into the driver's seat and drove away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:41 pm
Azm's eyes opened slowly. He'd never been more angry in his entire life. "You'd better not have known about this," Azm growled.
"I swear I've never seen that man before in my life," she replied the spy replied. She'd been up for about 15 minutes now.
"Good. We're going to go get a couple motorcycles and we're going to chase after them."
The woman nodded and got to her feet.
Azm stood up and charged back towards the city.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:53 pm
What felt like ages to her body, Kim awoke with a groan.everything was dark, her body ached and throbbed in many places and she couldn't move. Great. ******** great. She looked around, trying to figure out where she was. She couldn't see much, it was dark, and there was no obvious signs of light so she couldn't even tell how late in the day it was. All she could tell was she was on a vehicle, one that was moving fast because the engine was loud, yet softer than a truck's. Must be a car.. She thought, because even at it's louder volume it was nothing compared to the rumbling of the trucks.

"You have done well, Rogers." A low voice spoke, catching Kim's attention. "Geminoid will be very happy with what you have done."

"Good." The Lieutenant's voice sighed. "I was worried I was losing time and patience with the man."

"Please." The other snorted. "Do not demean him by calling him man.

"Geminoid is nothing like you disgusting creatures."

"S-Sorry... Slip of the tongue..."

"Mm, yes. Last thing to come from it too." The android grunted before there was a soft, high pitched pop, and then the sound of a body sliding down across the seat.

"Good evening, Miss Harland." He spoke with a confident smirk, looking to the back of the car at Kim. "I know you're awake. Your breathing pattern has changed. It's no longer relaxed, but now heavy, intense... Afraid." He smiled darkly as Kim shifted uneasily.

"Good. You might want to hold that fear. Geminoid might want you alive, but he won't want that cute little attitude you have."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:22 pm
Azm stopped at where the truck he and the Lt. used to get here.
"What's wrong?"
"They've been gone too long. There's no way to pick up the trail..." he replied.
The woman sighed.
Azm walked down the road.
"What now?" she woman asked.
"I take you in for questioning..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:43 pm
No more than hour after Azm and the spy began their journey down the road, a small and slick black car, with dark tinted windows all around, approached them at a slow speed before coming to a complete stop a few feet ahead of them, the engine still purring quietly.

From the back of the car, two men exited the car, wearing black SWAT gear with automatic rifles in their hands. Painted across their chest, where the word SWAT once laid once upon a time was now a bald eagle with it's wings spread out fully. Unlike the days before the war, where the eagle looked to the left to the olive branch for peace, the eagle was now looking right at the arrows in his talons, for war.

"Azm." The men who exited from the passenger side looked directly at the android. "We have been told Kim has gone missing." He glanced at the spy, who clearly was not Kim. "In light of this information, you have been summoned by the president." He stepped aside, making an opening to the car. "Please come with us."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games