Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:56 pm
Aaaaaaagh. WE MUST END THIS. WE MUST HAVE FUN. scream

I really feel like their power levels are being over-exaggerated, though. That's my only problem.

I usually read it there, but don't check the forums.

Mm.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 am
YEAH!!!! OTHERWISE WE"LL GO ON A RAMPAGE!!!! scream FEAR US, THE YAOI & SHOTA HOUSE!!!

They probably are over-exaggerated, but we won't yet until they actually fight. I'm wondering about that guy that told Unohana that her healing was useless. Will he be any better?

You should read some of those. Some are quite hilarious and now some people want Ulquiorra back alive. Stupid people. But then again, the fulbringers are back and yay, Grimmjow is alive and well!!!! heart heart

Please new jobs, come faster!!!  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 am
Ooh boy, we'd be a powerful bunch, eh? XD

He's gotta have somethin' goin' for him if he's part of Zero Squad.

No, oh my ******** god, he's ******** DEAD. ULQUIORRA IS DEAD AND HE IS NEVER COMING BACK. scream (Pardon me, I'm just tired of people thinking he's coming back.)

I'm kinda meh on the Fullbringers, but hooray for Grimmjow! You should've seen me flipping my s**t over seeing his arm. It was great.XD

Yesss~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 pm
Oh, yes we would. Do you know how much mayhem women can cause if we started a rampage? We can get a few more fangirls and fanguys and we'd have an army to overthrow the government. It's full-proof!!! XD Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah, but I'd like to see how much more powerful he'd be compared to Unohana. She's the only female character that scares the hell out of me in this series if she were to get serious.

I'm tired of people saying he's coming back too. Yeah, he was a cool villian, but we all clearly saw him die in front of Ichigo and Orihime and Ishida.

I'm kind of surprised that the fullbringers are back though, considering that majority of them were killed by the soul reapers. I know for sure that guy Ichigo killed (I forgot his name, but it's that one that helped Ichigo get his fullbringer powers) and Tsukishima are back but those two were dead last that I knew. When I saw the waistline of Grimmjow's pants and an arm, I was squealing like a crazed fangirl and jumping up and down in my seat screaming, 'Grimmjow's back, Grimmjow's back!!!'

One of us should go sign up for Congress and make more jobs. I vote you. XD  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:19 am
Yesss, yesss~ twisted

Goodness, that would be terrifying. o_o

HE'S DUST, MAN. DUUUST.

Well someone pointed out that since they were human, they were reborn into the Soul Society, which actually makes quite a bit of sense. I just don't know if they remember anything they did in their human lives or not, since it seems most souls don't, last I checked.

Oh please, I'd be an AWFUL Congress member. How about someone with better leadership skills?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:08 am
Now you see my true colors! I should re-title the guild and somehow get more minions. twisted

You see my point? She's one of the original captains that's been there since who knows when, even before shunsui and ukitake, and everyone else is terrified about getting on her bad side.

Yes! If if dust was to suddenly come back to life, we'd all be screwed.

I actually forgot about that, haha. But I don't remember if they do retain their memories or not. Wait, that kid in the parakeet at the beginning of the series, he was able to remember Chad after Ichigo and them went to the soul society for the first time and the boy recognized Chad, so maybe they do.

Hm.... any suggestions?  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 pm
How many active minions do we have at the moment? I haven't actually been to any threads other than this one. sweatdrop

Indeed. I heard she's going to actually fight at some point in this arc, so that might help at least gauge his strength a little bit.

I'd cry. Kubo, please. No. D:

Maybe. But wasn't that child already dead? Maybe it works differently if they've already passed? I dunno.

...Is there anybody else in the group better suited for the position?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 am
We are the only one active, sadly. No other minions to control. sad

Yay, I'd love to see her fight, but I'm still terrified of her. Lol.

He better not bring him back, no matter what the fans say. What's dead is dead, it cannot come back!

He might have been, but his soul got stuck in a live bird, so I don't know how that works. Time for me to re-read the beginning again and see if I can come up with an answer.

Not that I can think of. Kami might have been a good candidate. Ah, Kami, I miss reading his comments and opinions.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 pm
s**t, really? Man, that's a bummer. D:

I think that's understandable.

Yes, yes, exactly!

Good luck.

I miss Kami, too. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 pm
Yes, it is. It's depressing to think about, as a captain. -Sigh- It was active about six-seven months ago, then they all basically dropped like flies.

At least someone knows what I'm talking about.

Some people are so dumb if they think Kubo-sensei can just bring people back to life. Okay, Orihime was able to bring Menoly back to life, but that's because most of her body was still there after Grimmjow obliterated it with his Cero, and somehow Orihime was able to undo all that damage. But that's not the point!

Found it! Chapters 10-12.The boy's soul was forcefully taken out of his body while he was alive by the hallow that was trying to kill him and placed in the parakeet. The hallow wanted revenge because the boy killed him by making him trip over his shoelaces when the boy's mom was killed by him when he was alive.
So, when the guy became a hallow, he made the boy's soul seperate from his body and made him play a game that he was to run away for three months and if the boy won, his mom could come back to life. And when everything was settled, the boy's soul was disconnected from the body too long, so he did die eventually due his soul being out of his body for too long. Maybe that might be the reason as to why he remembers Chad is because his soul was taken out forcefully instead of him dying while in his body.

Waaaaaah!~ crying Now we're both going to be in waterwork land since I mentioned Kami. I just mentioned him again!! Waaaaaah!~ crying  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:50 am
Aww, I'm sorry. At least we still have this thread. ; u ;

I should think a decent portion of the fandom would be afraid of her powers.

Orihime has magical powers and the will to not see anybody die. I've read her powers depends on her feelings towards the situation. Since she doesn't like to see people die, I think her desire to see them alive again gives her the ability to make it come true. Or somethin' like that, I dunno.

Maybe so. Souls are deep stuff.

gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:02 am
True, very true. I'm glad that I can talk to you.

Especially since we don't know any of her other powers besides her healing power. By the way, what did you think of that guy's healing method?

That is a very powerful ability. No wonder loly called her a monster.

Indeed they are.

crying gonk Now when I got sad, I watched a very sad movie just to make myself stop feeling sad.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:34 pm
I'm glad we can talk, too. :3

Well, it was certainly... interesting. Didn't make a whole lotta sense, though. :/

I read it's also because she and Menoly were created from death, so watching something being brought back to life that was made from death is like, terrifying, I guess.

Deep s**t, man. Deep s**t. 3nodding

How did that make you stop feeling sad?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 pm
We are internet best friends! :3

I'm glad you think it didn't make sense. I didn't get it either. Poor Byakuya, he was put underwater to somewhat drown and he was thrown into lava. sad

I guess it would be. Though I'd have to experience it like they did to fully understand it.

It's so much deeper than anything I've heard or read about. Now I sound like a hippie that's high, lol.

I bawled my eyes out for like 10 minutes and then I felt better after watching the movie. It was a very sad, tearjerker movie, but none the less good. Never expected to love a Korean movie so much. America needs more movies like that, instead of the mediocre movies that we've been coming out with.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 am
Hooray!! Best friends~

I guess if it's worked before, it should work for them? I'm just curious where Kenpachi and Izuru are. Also Yachiru and Yumichika.

Yeah.

It happens.XD

Ahh, yeah. Something about foreign films just brings out more emotion than American ones a lot of the time. I don't know what it is.  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games