Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 pm
knightly gave a sad smile as he watched her singing, wrapping her in a hug when she started to cry. "that was beautiful.." he murmured softly, kissing the top of her head.
Drake gave him a soft smile and hugged him close. "i don't think i want to leave is the thing..." he murmured, blushing lightly as he rested his head on the rider's chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:32 pm
Ailey relaxed in his embrace, burying her face into his neck. "I'm sorry...I seem to be crying so much these days."
He started to finger-comb Drake's hair, his other arm resting beneath his head. After humming for a few moments, a song entered his thoughts, and Grigorii knew what to sing. He used the hand under his head, flicking his fingers towards the dark blue ceiling. Suddenly, the ceiling began to twinkle, like stars. He'd made the ceiling of the room mirror the sky. Then, with a tiny smile on his lips, he started to sing, watching the stars.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm
"its alright... you can cry.... " knightly murmured as he held her. "let it all out..."
Drake gave a small smile as he listened to Grigorii singing, holding him closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 pm
Ailey pulled away, wiping her cheeks. "No, I'm fine. I just-OH MY GOD!" Her jaw dropped as she pointed at the stove, which was currently on fire. "We broke the kitchen!"
As the song ended, Grigorii pointed at a shooting star. "Look, make a wish!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 pm
"oh...s**t.." Knightly frowned and looked at the stove. "XAENE! HELP!" he called, unable to breathe ice like his uncle.
Drake gave a smile as he made a quick wish, only to frown. "you just heard knightly, right?" he murmured, looking warily to Grigorii.
Xaene gave a sigh as he heard his other nephew calling for him and stood up, running to the kitchen as fast as he could with Alex next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm
Ailey covered her face, blushing. "Grigorii's going to kill me. I promised him I wouldn't break this house!"
Grigorii sighed, already getting out of bed. He pulled his jeans on, not bothering to find his shirt. "Let's go see what those idiots are up to."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 pm
"you didn't do it.. i did..." Knightly sighed and shook his head as he re-wrapped his arms around her, ready to move in front of her if the fire got dangerous.
"oh jeese.. you did it this time." Xaene groaned as he walked into the kitchen. "knightly, do me a favor and get her a bit further away... Alex, i might need your help with this one..." he sighed, turning from one boy to the other as he spoke.
"ready when you are." Alex shrugged, a light smirk on his face as he stood beside his uncle.
"let's go see the damage..." Drake agreed as he slipped into his slacks, his shirt slung loosely over his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:17 pm
Slipping an arm around Drake's waist, Grigorii headed to the kitchen, nudging the door open. His eyes grew in shock as he quickly noticed the fire. "AILEY!!" he yelled, his grip on Drake tightening.
Ailey winced at his shout. "Can you scold me after it's out?!" she replied, her arms holding Knightly against her tightly.
He rolled his eyes, then nodded at Xaene and Alex. "I'll leave you both to it."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 pm
As soon as they were close enough for drake to hear the flames crackling the dragon's grip had tightened on the rider, ready to hold him back when he got angry. "love, why don't we wait until after so we can hear their explanation?" he murmured softly, holding him closer.
"Xaene! get it out already!" knightly frowned, holding Ailey closer as he felt the fire growing.
"working on it!" Xaene murmured as he nodded to Alex and the two let out icy breaths that instantly had the fire out.
"there.... now would you all relax? it wasn't like it was gonna kill anyone." Alexander mumbled as he pulled a hand through his hair, letting it shift to its natural black and red, similar to that of his dad's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm
"You didn't tell them, did you?" asked Ailey as she turned to glare at Grigorii. "Tell me they know. Tell me that at least Drake knows."
The Rider sighed, kissing Drake's temple. "He knows, but it's not anyone else's business."
"Yes it is!" she cried, clutching Knightly to her. "They will be apart of our family soon, Grigorii. They deserve to know what really happened to the Morozov family, the real reason why Myka isn't welcome in the castle."
He hung his head, closing his eyes. "I...I can't..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 pm
Drake gave a sigh as he hugged Grigorii closer. "relax love, i'll tell them for you later... right now... let's just be glad no one was hurt, alright?" he murmured, gently brushing his fingers through the Russian's hair
"Ailey, relax...." knightly sighed softly and held her to him, rubbing her back soothingly.
"Chm .... Ntóminik ... mou eípe." Xaene murmured as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at drake. "i think... they need to know.... now." he murmured, glancing at both his nephews who nodded lightly.
"i suppose we should... otherwise we may never tell them." Drake mumbled as he lightly ushered Grigorii into the room. "we have to tell you something about our family... and i'm afraid it won't be able to be put off any longer after that..."
{translation: Um.... dominick... told me.}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:49 pm
Grigorii tilted his head, furrowing his eyebrows. He turned to Ailey. "Do you know what's going on?"
"Not really," she shrugged. Ailey laced her fingers with Knightly's squeezing. "What's wrong?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm
"you both know us as the Darkheart family, a small family of simple demons with a few outstanding members..." Drake mumbled as he held onto Grigorii.
"What you don't know is that our real last name is Drabenok; we're from the last living family of Dragon-demons." Xaene drawled as he looked at the floor.
"which means, we can all breath flames. and we turn into the beasts inside when we're feeling extreme anger or sorrow...." Knightly sighed as he hugged Ailey tight.
"although... some of us can also breath ice, as you just saw." Alex whispered, glancing at his dad cautiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:07 pm
Ailey's cheeks flamed. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"
Famine's grip on Drake slightly loosened. "Did you not trust us? And does Dominick know?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm
knightly let out a sigh and hugged ailey to him. "i couldn't... it wasn't up to me..."
"i'm the one who had to decide if it was okay... i'm the oldest in the family." Xaene mumbled as he looked at grigorii. "i haven't told dominick yet... but i will when he gets back." he sighed and again looked to the floor.
"we haven't been able to tell anyone who we are... because our family has been hunted down to the last child, leaving only about seven of us..... most of which are men... we've had to keep in hiding as we waited for more of our family to be born..." Drake sighed and looked at the ground.
"its harder then hell for pure blooded dragon-demons to be born these days... since normal dragons find our forms rather terrifying." Alex sighed as he looked to his dad again before looking away.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games