Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 pm
Devossy

Sin nodded with his smile fading. "I was the youngest trainee in my faction, yet i excelled upon the others... after i was of age i was at a tavern one night and got into a little russle with one of the captains... we were both arrested..." he finished his glass and poured another. "The king was cruel then... the people didn't know that but... he made us fight to the death for his amusement ... After that... Well i was a captain..." he smiled lightly. "Now tell me some of your history..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:55 pm
13th King

Astrid gave him a hug before she finished her wine and held it out to him to top up. "I was born in the north and grow up there...we did not know much of what was out side the ice tribe but for what trading was done and what the traders brought back and told" she said, "I grow up in a big family of four but both of my brothers are died now." They where killed on a hunting and fishing trip and it was hard on her mother as she remembered. "my sister Maeforst is still alive and has a son. She is a hunter and very good at it. I could never follow in my families dreams of being a hunter or trader. It made my father very mad at me when I told him I wanted to be a healer."

The fight with her father is what got her to live home after some time and she was happy with that choice. "After some time I went to train under the healers of the maind kingdom where I learned much after I trained form those of my home" she said, "it was in the main kingdom where I meet Amity's father. It was love at first site. After we have a secret wedding we moved here to vampire island to start a life....but his past followed us."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:37 pm
Devossy
]

Sin smiled. {She is a healer... she's healing me...} he thought to himself. "What do you mean by his past?" He asked as he sat his glass on the bedside table.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:41 pm
13th King

Astrid sighed and emtpyed her glass and fulled it up. This was her third one and she was starting to feel it hit it and made her warm and a bit buzzed. "Before he came a inn keeper he was assassin and thief" she said as she sipped more then what she should be doing, "I found out and told him if we wanted to be togather he had to change....and he did but some one very powerful from his past caught up to him and was not to happy with him. They cursed us and I lost him to that curse."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:59 pm
Devossy

Sin only nodded pulling Astrid close to him wrapping an arm around her. "Please..... go on"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:06 pm
13th King

Astrid felt safe in his arms as she finished off her glass and sighed. "We were luckily not to loss Amity when she was born to the curse but still after her father died I was bed riddled and she had to take care of me and the inn" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 pm
Devossy
3t"]

"I am glad you are alright now..." he said as he ran his hand through her hair. "And Amity also... What was the curse?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:11 pm
13th King

"Our powers where sealed and are health would;d kept getting worst and worst...it was thanks to Amity finance that we were cured" Astrid said as she looked up at him Smiling she lend up and kissed him. She did not know why but she felt so comfting with him right now.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

*̣̣̣̥▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬*̣̣̣̥

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: little scared but uneasy. I am with: no one My fav thing to do: Singing
My music: Rise and fall

It had been a long night for Lumina, she wanted to rest and have some blood but she was still getting used to being a vampire. Even if its been almost two hundred and fifty years ago she still feel like she a knew vampire.
Lumina was walking along a path when she found what looked like an inn, it was small but Lumina didn't really care, as long as there a room inside with no windows then she would take it. Lumina stepped in a bandana mask was up and her hood because in time she became a super star singer but only to.... kill herself off as in time people would tell that she is not aging at all so she fake her own death.
Lumina sat down on a chair just happy to sit down for a bit, eyes feeling heavy as she could tell the sun would be coming up not long.

Devossy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:08 pm
Luminaxxx

Devossy

Sin loved the feeling of her lips on his so he kissed her again then looked deep into her eyes. "I'm so sorry your life has been so rough my love... But no more pain will come to you!" He said carressing her face with his fingertips.

Sin heard a chair slide on the floor down the hall. If he hadn't been trained so well in stealth and such a good hunter he wouldn't have heard it at all. "I do believe you have a customer darling..." he said as he stood. he had stood so fast and with the alchohol it almost made him stumble. He reached out his hand to help her up so they could take care of business.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:53 am
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: little scared but uneasy. I am with: no one My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina was so tired she almost fallen asleep on the chair she was sitting on but she manage to keep herself awake from her stomach hurting her. She was hungry and had not feed for a long time. After faking her own death as she was one super star singer, Lumina just kept on moving place to place, not stopping and must had forgotten to feed. Even when she is a vampire, she feels bad biting a human being because sometimes for not eating for some time makes her lose herself, almost killing someone.

Lumina looked around before cleaning her glasses and placing them back on " h-h-hello?...i-is there anyone here? " Lumina called out as she got off her chair looking around. Even if she was a star singer, no matter what she never stop bring shy around people. Lumina was a good person, never did anything wrong and always work hard. Lumina just standed next to her bag woundering if there was anyone here.

Devossy

13th King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:53 am
Astrid was happy being in his arms. He was so kind and caring and she loved that about him. Giggling as she watched him get up she let him help her up for she was a bit wobbly. This was all she need, to be a bit tipsy and having a costumer come in. Fixing her self she went to greet them. "Sorry miss I did not hear you come in " she said as she found Lumina, "how may we help you this eveing?"

13th King

Luminaxxx

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Lumina bowed at the woman that would be the owner of the Inn. " im so sorry if i bothered you, in any way. " Lumina was a nice, kind person that always felt like everything was her felt some how.
" i-i was just wounding if you have any rooms with no windows?. I know its a bit silly to ask it but... lets just say i don't like to be waken in the day time " Lumina tryed her best not to give too much away about her being a vampire.
" w-who much would it cost for the day?. I would leave in the night time... " The more she talked the more nervous she become. She had no where to go, no family to stay with. As long as she had money that she had made in her job as a singer to keep her in a nice warm bed and clean herself then she could do anywhere.

Devossy

13th King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

"No need to apologize, its my fault for not hearing you come in" Astrid said as she headed for the front desk. She opened and book and began to look through it as she found and page and wrote in to ti. "We have rooms made for vampires so no worry. Some have blackened windows but we do have ones with now windows" she said smiling, "now would you like a single bed or a double?" It had been some time since she worked at the front desk but she knew where every thing was and was happy Amity kept it clean.

13th King

Luminaxxx

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very nervous and dizzy. I am with: Astrid My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina became nervous as she started flapping her arms up and down fast " i-i-im not a v-vampire! im just a normal person " Sometimes she wished she was, lumina always though of herself as human even when she not. Lumina guess she didn't want to let go of her human past. Soon she calmed down and stopped moving her arms about " m-may i have the single please. " you could till that Lumina was british by her voice.
Lumina started to feel slightly dizzy for not feeding for a long time, making her weak but didn't tell the woman as she seem to have someone waiting for her anyways and Lumina was just being kind and not rude. After all she used to being alone by now.

Devossy

13th King

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games