Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka gasped, pushing Gus behind her. "Go downstairs now, Gus. Your father and I will handle this." Her hands glowed a beautiful green, gorgeous but deadly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 pm
Iris gave a tiny frown then looked to Myka. "We have to stop him....." She murmured softly, her eyes now back to their normal sapphire. "The only thing I can think of that would stop him though is Daisy and Carnation.... But Eris has them..... " she sighed, holding the sides of her arms tightly.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:18 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

User Image

"Perhaps I can shed some light on this." a warm yet sinister voice mused from behind the two, chuckling at his own joke. Standing, or rather seated, at the foot of the nearly completely destroyed bed was the embodiment of light, who only smiled kindly at the chaos around him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:36 pm
Spinning on her heel, Iris's eyes widened. "Erik!" She hissed, now even more nervous then before he'd shown up. "I'm not so sure I want to trust you...." She murmured, crossing her arms and cocking out one hip. "Especially after what you did earlier." She grunted, her eyes cold.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:08 am
Awesome nerd

The young woman immediately formed a staff from the glowing energy, pointing it at Erik. "You! You aren't welcome here!" The sharp glow at the bottom of the stick flared with her growing rage. "You ruined my daughter, you mongrel. It's bad enough you tore apart my family. Now leave!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

User Image

Erik only looked at the energy with faint amusement before averting his gaze. "Oh hush girl, she was long gone before I stepped in." he chided with a low flicker of his wrist in her direction. "Don't act like you haven't noticed it. You'll only dig deeper into your denial." He turned back to her with a warm smile. "As for your family. Why, I believe your... king over there did that." he hissed the word 'king' and nodded his head towards the shell of a white-haired man that battled furiously against so many people.
Erik chuckled at the interesting scene. Seeing Roy broken down was so entertaining, he'd absolutely love to watch this the entire day. He would have if he hadn't had work to be done. With that in mind, he sighed and looked to Iris. "Believe me, Succubus, trust is the last thing I want to give you." he said with an apathetic expression. "I'm only here to help, believe it or not."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 pm
"bullshit you're gonna help..." iris hissed, her eyes darkening by the second. "you're up to something..." she frowned, crossing her arms. she couldn't trust him... not like she'd been able to trust Chrisoto....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:27 pm
Awesome nerd

"We don't need your help, you b*****d!" the furious woman said, glaring. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a beautiful young woman with white hair and an even tighter than before white leather dress. 
"Erik," she mumbled, not moving. "Why are you here? I thought you said you'd leave my family alone if I left your company."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

User Image

"Obviously." Erik chuckled at Myka, finding her pride adorable, as he watched the fight scene going on. "You both seem to be handling yourselves well." There was a loud crashing sound just after he spoke followed by Roy's maniacal laugh.
Hearing Arwen, Erik sighed and looked hard at each woman for a minute. Interesting how they only watched the fight. "Is it so unfathomable to know that I have a heart?" he finally asked. "Maybe I should say it rudely so you'll understand. Let me think..." He tipped his chin to the side to mock think. "I don't want you dead, at least not by Roy. If anyone's to kill you it'll be in my plans. There. Happy? Good." he said without waiting for their reply. He crossed one leg over the other and laced his fingers around the knee, looking thoughtfully at the embodiment opposite of him. "Roy's nearly gone. The darkness is swallowing his soul." He shot Myka and Iris a sideways glare. "But you obviously - and I quote - 'don't need my help'."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:57 pm
giving him a cold look, Iris held up one hand and snapped her fingers, freezing Roy where he stood. "i told you, we can handle it." she huffed, glancing back to Armageddon just in time to freeze his blade in place as well.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Awesome nerd

Myka still didn't lower the staff, but obviously faltered at his observation of Roy. "And if you help...what do you want in return?"
Meanwhile, Arwen's fingers were toying with the emerald ring on her finger, activating the listening spell and recording as she had been ordered.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

User Image

Erik's emerald eyes slowly drifted to the frozen scene. Roy smiling widely with a lifted arm controlling tendrils that squeezed the life out of Simon and one outstretched hand towards Armageddon. Tendril versus blade, both tips at each others' throats. It might have made a masterpiece in the art world, Erik realized, and as he gazed at the gothic beauty of it all, memorizing each detail, he watched a couple shadow tendrils snake their way to Iris.
Erik became a blur. In a mere millisecond he had changed from simply sitting on the bed to standing before Iris with a wall of light blocking the tendrils that lashed at her like snakes. In that moment Roy laughed and swatted away Armageddon's blade, his tendrils quickly following and burrowing into the frozen demon's abdomen.
"Yes, you truly have it handled." Erik chuckled as his wall went down and his posture straightened. He gave Iris a casual smirk before looking to Arwen then finally Myka. "Nothing in return. You all living is good enough for me." he said as warmly as possible, though it was contradicted with his evil eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Awesome nerd

She slowly lowered her staff, glancing back to her husband. "Fine! Fix him! Please...keep Armageddon and Roy safe. I'll...I'll do anything to repay you."
Arwen's eyes rose up to glance at Erik's, a small smirk on her face. 'Took the old b*tch long enough,' she thought, turning off the recording device.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 pm
"living now... so he can pick us off on his own later...." she snorted, rolling her eyes as she wandered back to myka and gave her a small hug. "...... i don't trust him either... but for now.... let's jut let him help..." she breathed, slightly unnerved

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

User Image

Smirking triumphantly, Erik walked out towards the fighting embodiment and made his own tendrils of light shoot out towards him.
Roy, meanwhile, was having a grand time. Never had he felt so strong, so invincible! Don't listen to the voices, they all said. Ha! They didn't know the powers the voices held! Just a few years ago he wouldn't be a match for Armageddon, and now he's beating him with the lightest flicker of his wrist! Roy laughed at how invincible he was. That is, he did until he saw the tendrils aimed at him.
Reacting quickly, Roy's tendrils released Simon and Armageddon to form a shield that barely saved him from the move. He moved his arms and disbanded the tendrils to glare at who opposed him. The voices screamed when he saw the embodiment of light smiling wickedly at him, the knowledge telling him everything. They were equals, and it sickened both of them to the core.
"You!" Roy and his thousand voices hissed.
"Me." Erik said casually.
"What are you doing here?!"
"Well now... I'd think an embodiment like you would know the answer, what with your vast knowledge." Erik replied coolly, his arms folded behind his back. He smiled when he saw the prince's foggy eye twitch in irritation. "What? Do you not have an answer?" Erik pressed. "Is the almighty darkness stumped?"
Roy clenched his jaw, the voices infuriated. "Shut up!" he roared and lunged at his enemy with the tendrils following close by.

As the two embodiments fought, Gus, Darrell, and Zeke took hold of their father and slowly dragged him out of the room.
"Oh God..." Gus gagged when he saw the large hole in his father's stomach pouring out blood and maybe a few organs. "He looks terrible..."
"Thanks for that..." Armageddon growled weakly, though he was in no mood to move. He had gotten pale from his blood loss, tired too. But it would take a lot to down the demon.
"Easy Father," Darrell said as they went down the stairs. "Try to conserve your energy."  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games