Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Shutting his eyes with a soft whimper, Kaine clung tightly to Ayane, shivering a bit out of fear.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane rounded a corner, then proceeded down a long stretch of road, "You doing alright Kaien? I can feel you shivering." She said, laying off the throttle a bit, hoping to ease his fear a bit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"I've never liked riding anything without a safety belt or harness of some kind... I need that little bit of physical support..."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Just keep holding on to me, my families estate is just at the end of this road, we'll be there soon enough." Ayane replied, as she made a turn down a private road, which lead to a large looking house. The exterior of the house looked a bit traditional, with well kept yards, Cherry Blossom trees, and gardens.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, letting out a soft, scared mew, cling to her a bit closer and shivering again.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane pressed a button on the bike, causing the gates ahead of them to open, and she rode on past them; the gates then closed automatically behind them. Taking a small road that branched off the main one, Ayane stopped in front of the house's garage, "Alrighty, this is my home," she pulled of her helmet, "what do you think of it?" She asked Kaien.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Getting off the bike and taking off his helmet, Kaien shook his head to fix his hair, his ears still against his head. "It's really nice... It's really big too... Do all rich people have houses this big and stuff?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"From what I've seen, most do have big homes, along with some really fancy stuff. In my opinion, living in a place like this is nice, but I see it as being a bit too much." Ayane answered, placing the helmet on the seat of the bike, then leaning back on it.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"Wow..." he mewed out softly, his ears still a bit against his head, looking a bit intimidated. "Even though we could use more money, I don't think that would like such big and fancy things..."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane just smiled and took hold of Kaien's hand, "It's not all bad, but let's get inside and up to my room, still need to drop these books off plus change cloths." She told him and began to lead him up a set of stairs that led to door.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"Okay..." Kaien said softly, giving her hand a gentle squeeze and walking close to her. Never before had he felt so small and insignificant.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Opening the door, Ayane led him through and closed the door behind them, she then took him down the short hall and made a right turn. Leading him down another hall, passing by a large looking dinning room, they both walked into a high-ceiling lobby. "Rooms just up these stairs and down the left hall." She told him, then started up the stairs, to the second floor of the house.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaein nodded, silent. He shivered a little bit, feeling even smaller now and the smallest fear of becoming lost in such a large house began to sneak up on him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Don't let the size of this place get to you, it may seem bit at first glance, but it's really not that big." They came up to her bedroom door, "Alright, this is my room, it maybe a bit messy right now so I apologize ahead of time." Ayane told Kaien as she opened the door. The room itself was large, enough for 10 people to fit in with room to spare, to the right was a king size bed and large window; while to the left was a desk with a state-of-the-art computer. There were two other doors in the room as well, one went to a bathroom, and the other led to a walk-in closet. Sitting in the corner were two bass guitars and a couple of amps, on the bed a pure white Siberian Husky lifted its head to the sound of the door opening, and jumped to the sight of Ayane. "There's my good girl, Kaien this is my dog, Luna." She told him.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Letting out a squeak, Kaien quickly hid behind Ayane, his ears going back as his tail flailing about. "S-sorry... I d-don't really l-like d-dogs..." he whimpered, shaking like a leaf.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games