Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:07 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Well look who it is." snickered a nasally voice that obviously failed to rattle the man it was directed at. Leo pulled his book out and tucked it under his arm, he slowly closed his locker door and turned to stare at the trio that stood a few feet away. All of them were men, scrawny, the leader, the one that spoke to him, wore a red stripped beanie that clashed with its yellow color over his scraggy brown hair, a cigarette crunched between equally yellow teeth. His mouth was twitched upward in a sinister smirk, the same went for his two followers, a man a bit taller than the leader, but that was probably because of the hair gelled upward into spikes, and the other beside them had a shaved head with a patch over the back where his tattoo was. They all glared at the lone soldier, who simply gave them an empty stare.
"Where's yer brother, eh?" snickered the leader again, a mocking tilt of his head beginning to irritate Leo.
He knew there would be a couple of cocky idiots that would try to fight him now that he was alone. With Zavier, the two were invincible. Alone, they were simply regular people. Alone, Leo was just a silent and antisocial man. But to dare mock him through means of his brother, that really set him on edge.
"Oh look," the leader taunted, noticing Leo's growing anger. "He's sad. Gonna cry, boy? Huh?" The two behind him balled their fists to their eyes and mocked the action. Leo grit his teeth. "What're you gonna do, punk? There's three of us and one of ya's." the leader sniggered as he and his followers advanced a step, the man they were patronizing standing his ground. "I bet that's why yer so upset. 'Cause you ain't perfect. Am I right?" Leo tightened his grip on the single strap running across his chest and holding his backpack. "Yer just one of us now. Us 'stupid folk'." he said with quotation marks made by his fingers, using something he'd expect Leo to describe them as. "Weak and stupider, too. That's why yer always silent, right?" Leo clenched his fist with his free hand. Both his hands had their grips so tight that the knuckles were white. "Weak. Not perfect. Stupid. Quiet.... Ya, we can takes you." the leader said with a smirk as he cracked his knuckles to ready himself for the fight.
Leo glared at the leader. He must have looked incredibly angry, because the followers backed up a few steps. He could take them, he knew he could. He just needed to punch the smart a$$ in the eye and immediately they'd run with their tails between their legs. It would only take a second.
But Zavier wouldn't want that.
Leo closed his eyes for a moment, the voices and taunts of the trio closing around him drowned out with memories of his brother, how he'd always say to leave people be and let time give them the right payback.
He opened his eyes again, they were calmer yet held the same feral vigor. "I have to get to class." he spoke quietly, noticing it come out as a growl, and pushed his way past the leader. As he walked to his class, he could hear the leader laugh, his laughter echoed throughout the hallways to make it sound as if the entire school laughed with him. "That's it! Keep runnin'! I'll catcha after class, pu$$y!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:36 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

When everyone was in class Thomas had noticed Leo walk in. The teacher was late as usual so no one had to worry about getting up and talk and getting into any trouble for it at the time. Thomas hesitantly walked over to Leo and sighed. "Leo I'm SO sorry for what happened! I didn't mean for that to happen I was drunk and I'm certainly paying for it but that's no excuse for what I did to Zavier. I know you're mad at me and you have every right to be but I'm so sorry even if i know that wont make Zavier wake up...I hope that he's going to be okay Leo I really do and I will pay for all his hospital bills.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo sat at his desk and dropped his bag beside him. Nobody dared to even look at him, he was practically oozing with rage. Seated, he crossed his arms and closed his eyes, trying very desperately to contain the fury that ate away at his soul. He was close, oh so close.
Then Thomas came.
The thugs at the hallway nearly destroyed his tolerance, but the very thought of the man that ruined his life begging at his feet for mercy sickened him to the core. Leo's eyelids flew open to reveal the fire beneath. No, Thomas wasn't begging for mercy. Not yet.
Rage carrying his body and lending him speed, the younger twin in no time had Thomas pinned against the wall using only one hand clamped around his throat. "Sorry?" he seethed and narrowed his eyes. "You think a damn sorry will make things better? Sorry won't turn back time! Sorry won't fix everything! Sorry won't save my goddamn brother!" he snarled and pulled Thomas off the wall just to slam him against it again. "You took my entire life away! I don't want your damn money," Leo raised a fist, his thoughts clouded with his wrath, his vision growing threads of red and black. "I want you to feel the pain I feel!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:56 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Thomas could barely even breath since Leo had his hand so tightly around his throat. He thought he was going to die but thankfully a few jocks in the class had to pry Leo off of him which was a lot harder then they had thought. The teacher had walked in seeing all of this, he was well aware of the situation and it was just a matter of time until he snapped on Thomas. Since it was a hard time for Leo the teacher took him to the office so he could get permission to go home for the rest of the day. "Listen Leo it's best that you go home or go to the hospital to see Zavier. You're allowed to miss school for a few days and a student will come by to give you your homework. For now it's just best if you stayed by your brother's side" This teacher was more lenient and understanding than the others so he knew exactly what he was doing to keep Leo at home for a bit, besides if not he would have to worry for the other student's safety.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Punch after punch, Leo was ruthless. At first he punched Thomas, then his rage turned Thomas into the spikey-haired boy from earlier, then the shaved one, then finally the scraggy haired leader. Leo didn't hold back on the leader. His punches gained speed and strength, and if it weren't for the jocks that struggled to pull him back Thomas might've died that very day.
Leo snarled and lashed out at the jocks that tried to pull him off Thomas, he managed to strike at one before they finally got to him and managed to hold him down.

~~~

Leo stared numbly at the desk his teacher sat at, barely listening to what was being said to him. His mind was still clouded with fury and blocked his sights and his hearing. He could make out that he was allowed to go home and see Zavier, but his body wouldn't move unless used to finish off what he had started with Thomas.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm
Awesome nerd

The teacher noticed that he was paying very little attention. He was about to dismiss him until he heard Leo's phone ring. When it was answered it was one of the doctor's at the hospital. "Mr.Arroya? Hello it's Dr.Stevens. I just wanted to inform you that Zavier has finally woken up and he wants to see you. he is still bedridden from the accident so he can't move very much but he's alive and should be doing better soon. He seems anxious to see you so you should come as soon as you can"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo tensed up when he heard his phone vibrate. He grabbed it in the middle of the teacher's lecture and noticed that it came from the hospital. Instantly his eyes widened, the hatred in his mind banished by the wave of hope that crashed down upon him. Had his brother woken up? Was he better? Was he still alive at least? He had to know.
"Hello?" Leo breathlessly answered the phone. He listened to the doctor speak about his brother now awake and nearly dropped the phone right then and there. Zavier was... awake?
Leo was out the door in seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier laid in his hospital bed, motionless and with a slight headache. He only remembered a small portion of what had happened, mostly the part where he had a fight with Zavier and walked out. Everything after that was a blur. Everytime he heard someone enter the room he would turn his head in hopes that it was Leo but it wasn't..it was just a nurse checking up on him and asking him if he was alright. He would just nod lightly then turn his head towards the window.

"That fight was my fault I should have just given him space...he was so mad at me I just feel so bad.." Was a though that never seemed to leave his head. He truly thought it was his fault and now he thought that Leo hated him. That one thought hurt his hurt, he wish he could take back everything that was said but he knew that was impossible. He just wanted to see his Leo and wanted to apologize.
He would even understand if Leo didn't ever want to kiss him or get intimate again. He would be fine with that he just wanted to see him so badly and he hoped he would show up.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:01 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Right as Zavier finished his thought the sound of alarmed nurses and doctors urging someone to slow down began to rise in crescendo. Footsteps at a quickened pace could be heard getting closer and closer until the doors opened, revealing a Leo that was deeply exhausted from running, his sweat soaking his jacket.
"Zav... Zavier..." Leo breathed, his hopeful and wide eyes never drifting from his brother. "Zavier!" he nearly choked on his tears as he dashed to his brother, pulling him in a sweet embrace.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier winced in pain when Leo embraced him. He wasn't expecting this and he was surprised to see Leo so upset. "Hey..hey..calm down Leo I'm okay. You don't need to cry..." His voice was a bit hoarse but he was speaking as clear as he could. "Leo I'm sorry...about the fight we had...i should have just given you your space and not get so mad...I'm really sorry.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo pressed his lips to his brother's and silenced him immediately. This feeling, the warmth from his brother, the rumble of his voice no matter how hoarse, the light in his eyes... Leo wasn't at all aware of how desperately he missed it all.
"It was all my fault." Leo whispered after he broke away from the kiss, resting his forehead against Zavier's. "It was my fault, all of it. I shouldn't have let my pride get in the way." Tears rolled down his cheeks as he stroked Zavier's soft hair. "I'm so sorry, Zavier."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier blushed when he felt his brother's soft lips against his.Leo just seemed to be full of surprises today and he never cried so this was just a lot to handle to Zavier. Zavier gently rose his hand and wiped away his crying brother's tears."Don't worry about it Leo...I'm still here and you still have me. Now stop crying...I hate it when you cry.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"And I hate seeing you in a hospital bed, so let me have this." Leo spoke quietly, though he wiped his tears away and stared at his brother. Zavier was actually awake, he was still here, still with him. Leo felt whole again. He could barely remember anything that happened without Zavier beside him, the psychiatrist, the gang, Thomas, the teachers, it was all just a gray blur compared to now.
Leo felt tears fill his eyes again. "How are you feeling?" he coughed in attempts to stop himself from sobbing again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Weak, tired, hungry, sore. The list goes on really" Zavier chuckled but winced a bit in pain. The accident left his whole body sore so he couldn't do much as for now. "Looks like I won't be moving much for a while. But I do have my own nurse Leo to take care of me~" he said in a flirty tone as he tried to lighten the mood a bit. Even if it embarrassed Leo a bit he didn't care, he just though his embarrassment made him more cute than he already was to him.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

But Leo didn't get embarrassed. In fact, the warm smile on his face made him look more eager than anything. "Just tell me anything you want and I'll do it." he said softly and stroked the back of his brother's hand, his gaze never breaking from him.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games