Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

going wide eyed, the boy could do nothing but put a hand up to stop his nose from gushing too much. "w-what are you.... where'd you get that....?" he stammered, biting his lip.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai closed his eyes and allowed a modest blush to form on his face for a second. He looked back at Belyi and walked towards him slowly, hips swaying side to side as his stilettos clacked about on the ground. "Shh, shh." Nurse Nikolai hushed lightly and leaned over to the bedridden boy, the dip of the nurse dress showing his flat man cleavage. "Just focus on getting better, dearie." he purred and held a cookie out to Belyi's mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 pm
Awesome nerd

he opened his mouth to take a bite, but paused to glance up at Nikolai. big mistake. slowly, a red liquid started to drip from his nose and landed on the cookie. slapping a hand over his face again, he gave a tine whine. "d-do you have any tissues....?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:25 pm
Pure T0rture
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this emotion_awesome

Seeing the blood dripping on the cookie, Nikolai thought fast. "Mmm, wipe it on my dress, dearie." he offered and leaned in closer to Belyi could grip the cloth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:32 pm
Awesome nerd

his suggestion only seemed to make matters worse as the blood started to seep through his fingers.

watching from the doorway, Epi gave a tiny chuckle and slowly made his nose stop bleeding.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Giggling at how adorable the flustered boy was, Nikolai set the cookie tray down and rubbed his sleeve against Belyi's nose lightly, rubbing off the blood. No more blood came out. Nikolai silently thanked whomever had done it and leaned away enough space for a cookie to be between them. "Now open wide, darling." he chimed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:52 pm
Awesome nerd

the boy nodded and opened his mouth, being careful not to look at Nikolai when he was so close. He didn't want another nose bleed already...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:06 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh what a good little dear!" Nikolai praised as he fed the boy, finding it more and more adorable with each look-avoiding bite. "Tell me, dearie, how do the cookies taste? I made them myself~"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"th-they're very good...." He mumbled blushing lightly. "A-and they made me feel better too....." He sighed, finally looking up at Nikolai. Thankfully, his nose stayed dry this time as he gazed into those like hues he'd fallen for.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai smiled.
So this is what it's like, he thought as he continued feeding the boy,
to be in love.
There was an itching feeling at his right forearm, but Nikolai ignored it. The entire time he spent feeding Belyi cookies and talking with him about useless things he pondered over how to get the boy to fall in love with him back. How ironic it would be, he grimly thought, if the only person I love were to not share the same feelings...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd

the albino gave a smile and did his best to keep up a decent conversation, unfortunately, his eyelids soon started to droop and he slumped against the bed more, a tiny yawn escaping his pale lips. "S-sorry... Guess I'm still kinda tired..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:47 am
Pure T0rture

Hesitating for a bit, Nikolai smiled again. In fact, he found it rather hard to frown now. "Go on, dearie. I'll be here when you wake up." he assured while setting the cookie tray down on the table near the bed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Awesome nerd

he nodded lightly and closed his eyes, quickly drifting to sleep again.

Epi gave a sigh as she drifted into the room, biting her lip. "he'll be alright now..... " she murmured before turning back to Nikolai. "and i must say, you look rather wondrous in that uniform~" she smirked and crossed her arms.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Dearie, Sloth said in a slow and serious voice inside Nikolai's mind. I know what's happening. You do realize what will happen if you admit your feelings, yes?
Nikolai waited patiently for the boy to fall asleep before he reached out and brushed some hair from his face. I know, he replied solemnly. He studied Belyi's peaceful expression, remembering each night he himself would stay awake with the haunted memory, or everyday how he'd imagine a day he'd see him again, the things he'd do. Nikolai only smiled. And I don't care.
Hearing Epi, Nikolai silenced his conversation between him and Sloth and turned to look at the girl. "Mmm, yes I'll admit that I didn't think I could fit into this." he mentioned while toying with the edge of his small skirt. "I was hoping for a bit bigger reaction from the boy..." he said with a light pout. His lime green eyes slowly traveled to Belyi, more precisely, below the belt. "A much bigger reaction." he repeated, pout still on.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:35 pm
Awesome nerd

walking over, the girl gave a chuckle. "i think you did. he's just tiny." she smirked, pointing to the rather unimpressive bump in the albino's pants.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games