Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"I don't care!" David said loudly. "If I don't try... I'm different. If I get hurt, I can heal. I can regenerate. Masika can't do that." David said, fur slowly beginning to form on his body. "I have a job to do here. I'm the one who can fight. Who has to fight. Because I can." And David likes to.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika was a little disoriented when she woke to the sound of someone talking loudly across the hall. Then she realized she was in her bed in the Institute. Relief swept through her. That was right. David had helped her. He'd stopped her from completely losing control. And that was his voice she was hearing. Almost silently, she got up and crossed the hall to the room where she could hear David's voice. She stopped at the edge of the doorway, seeing David talking to a girl with cat ears. Were those real? They could be part of the girl's mutation...after all, she wouldn't be here if she wasn't one of them. Masika's attention was caught by David's appearance. He was starting to take on his beast form. "David, breathe. Be calm," she said quietly, putting a hand on his forearm.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam cringed at the sudden loudness of his voice. She pulled her hand away and took a step back, thinking he was mad at her.

"I didn't say to not try. It would be worse not to try. Just that you shouldn't try alone is all," she said in nearly a whisper. But the more she talked, the louder she got, until it was near his volume. "And just because you can heal, doesn't mean you should take the hit. You are not everyone's punching bag!"

Cheeks red, she realized what she had said. She felt awful for saying it, but it was true. No one asked him to be their protector. She hadn't asked him to protect her. But he had.

"Is she hurt?" she couldn't help asking, crossing her arms and looking out the window. He made a point of saying Masika couldn't heal. Some part of her knew it hadn't been an idle comment. Looking behind her she caught sight of a strange girl, with her hand on David's arm. She let one pink eyebrow rise in surprise.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:48 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Leaving her hand where it rested as a calming gesture, Masika smiled at the cat-eared girl. "No, I am not hurt. Thank you for your concern," she said carefully, trying to lessen her accent as she spoke. The telepath who'd invaded her mind and attempted to make her lose control had struck a chord with their comment about Masika's accent.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:49 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David was silent for a moment. His fur settled. He took a deep breath. "Sam... this is Masika." David said, his voice modulating back to normal. David wasn't used to not being able to immediately do something about a problem. If Logan had been the one he'd gone to, Logan would have told him to skin the telepath alive. But since Jean Grey was the cooler of the two heads, she usually prevailed in the end.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:59 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Shaking her head, Sam immediately turned about face so she could see Masika better. She smiled, her hazel eyes clear of agitation.

"Sorry for yelling," she apologized sincerely. Honestly, she didn't know what had come over her. She nodded when David introduced them. " I'm glad to see you are alright."

Looking around awkwardly, she settled for letting her bag slide off her shoulder to land by her chair and slip onto the corner of her bed. The rat slipped off her shoulder and curled up by her hand on the plush comforter. With a sigh, she looked at the other two, trying to make peace with the waves she had inadvertently stirred.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:03 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika chuckled and let her hand slip from David's arm and fall to her side. "It is all right," she said. "It was David's voice that woke me, anyway."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David sighed. "I'm the one should be apologizing. I let my emotions get the better of me." David looked over at Masika. "Masika... I... I know who attacked you..." David had to say.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika's expression quickly turned serious. "Who?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:13 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam couldn't help putting her hands on her hips and huffing, her cheeks puffing dramatically.

"Gee, can't a girl be happy to be awake before you stress her out with your revelations, detective?" She sounded serious, but if he looked, he would notice the twinkle in her eye. She was only teasing, but still it was rather abrupt to worry Masika when she was probably still recovering from whatever the telepath had done to her. Even hurts of the mind can take time to fix.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David took a breath. "It was that new girl. The one who introduced herself at lunch, Sumina. She's a telepath. I caught her scent." David decided to avoid telling her that Jean had told him not to act on this information.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:22 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam took the hint and sat back, letting her legs kick out over the edge of the bed. She listened to what was being said, but she didn't know what to say about it. This was a world still very knew to her. Being alone, she did what she had to survive. Now, in this larger and more diverse place, she was confronted with the idea that others might use their powers against one another. It seemed odd. Why would they target each other? That didn't sound very conducive to making friends.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:25 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika clenched her hands into fists at her sides. The temperature in the room turned a couple degrees colder, and a few locks of her hair lifted briefly as if in a breeze before Masika clamped down on her anger. Trust the one telepath she met outside of the Institute to take advantage of her already fragile state to make it worse. Loa forgive her, but she was disappointed that it hadn't been Jake. With him, at least, she would have been able to fight back better and could have confronted him differently. With that new girl, she had no idea how to deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David sighed, and reluctantly continued. "Mistress Grey said I couldn't pursue her until she attacked us again or something like it." David continued. "So I just brought you back to your room."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:39 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded slowly. "Professor Grey was right. It is smarter not to retaliate. At least, not just yet."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games